剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
前情回顾
我刚在说凶手可能是个女人
I said it was probably a woman.
我们认为她两年内已经在十个国家有所行动
We think she's been operating for two years across 10 countries.
能力超群 但无法追踪
She's highly skilled and, as yet, untraceable
而且坦白地说 她开始炫耀自己了
and, frankly, she's starting to show off.
新闻里全是你那漂亮的发簪
Your fancy hairpin is all over the press.
别担心 我又买♥♥了一个
Don't worry, I've got another one.
就这么披着
Wear it down.
我的天哪 快来人帮忙啊
Oh, my God! Somebody help me!
-你被解雇了 -你个傻鸡♥巴♥
- You're fired. - You're a dick-swab.
-嘿 -谢谢你 比尔
- Oi! - Thank you, Bill.
不 本来我打算叫你傻鸡♥巴♥的
No, I was gonna call you a dick-swab!
等你更有精神了 我想请你吃早餐
When you're feeling perkier, I'd love to buy you breakfast
在查令十字街的紫色企鹅餐厅
at the Purple Penguin restaurant by Charing Cross.
保加利亚
♪This Is The Time - Unloved♪
*是时候了*
*This is the time*
*给你一个理由*
*To give you a reason*
*是时候解放我们的灵魂了*
*This is the time to bare our souls*
*是时候告诉你真♥相♥了*
*This is the time to tell you the real truth*
*你知道我所感受到的完全不同*
*You know what I feel is a whole other law*
*我必须告诉你 有时候那很让我受伤*
*I have to say that sometimes it hurt me*
*我必须告诉你 我经常会哭泣*
*I have to tell you that often I cry*
嗨 妈妈
你需要我从商店买♥♥点儿东西回去吗
你想要什么
-我不会说保加利亚语 -我有孩子
- I don't speak Bulgarian. - I have children.
我有家庭 请告诉我这是怎么回事
I have a family. Please tell me what this is all about.
你想要什么我都给你
I can give you anything you want.
-我有钱 求你了 -我想让你站着别动
- I have money! Please! - I want you to stand still.
抱歉
Oh...sorry!
不要
Don't!
你是谁
Who are you?
这个问题太宽泛了
Huge question.
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我完全不知道
I have absolutely no idea.
杀死伊芙
第一季 第二集
我一会儿解决他
I'll Deal with Him Later
伦敦
♪K. - Cigarettes After Sex♪
*我记得第一次注意到*
*I remember when I first noticed*
*你也喜欢我时*
*That you liked me back*
*我们正坐在餐厅里*
*We were sitting down in the restaurant*
*等着付钱*
*Waiting for the check*
-卡罗琳 -伊芙
- Carolyn? - Eve.
-你好 -不好意思 你刚才...
- Hi. - Oh, sorry, were you, um...
-坐吧 -你刚才是...
- Sit down. - Were you...
-我刚刚... -我知道
- I was just... - Oh, I know.
坐吧
Sit down.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不大擅长问候别人
I'm not very good at "How are you?" Et cetera,
-所以我就直奔主题了 -没问题
- so I'm just gonna dive in. - Oh, sure.
-你是从康涅狄格州来的吗 -是的
- Y-You're from Connecticut? - Oh, uh, yes.
康涅狄格州:美国东北部新英格兰地区的州
没错
Correct.
我出生在这里
Well, I was born here,
父母分开后 就搬去了那里
but I moved there when my parents separated.
我父亲去世之后 就回来了
And when my father died, I came back
我算得上是嫁给了我老爸
and I basically married my dad.
不 我是说 他不是...他一点也不像我的...
No, I mean, he's not... He's nothing like my...
更多只是外表上 你懂的
He's much more, um, you know, physical.
非常持家
Around the house.
我有些紧张
Um, I'm a little on edge.
伊芙
Eve,
你知道发生这种事后 有人被...
you know when something like this happens and someone gets...
-被解雇 -对 被解雇后
- Fired? - Yes. Fired.
他们的电脑和硬盘都会被清理
Their computer and hard drive get swept.
天哪
Oh, God.
他们发现了这个
They found this.
我以为你会拿出一堆我们偷♥拍♥
Oh, I thought you were gonna pull out all the pictures
弗兰克吃饭的照片
we took of Frank eating.
这是你自己整理的吗
Did you compile this on your own?
是的
Yes.
-没人要求你这么做 -没有
- No one asked you to do it? - No.
-有其他人看过吗 -都没有
- Has anyone else seen it? - I mean...No.
-你为什么做这个 -我能喝杯金汤力吗
- Why did you do this? - Can I get a gin and tonic?
金汤力:杜松子酒加奎宁水
我们早上酒吧不营业
We don't open the bar in the mornings.
两杯金汤力 谢谢
Two gin and tonics, please.
好的 女士
Yes, madam.
你似乎对女刺客有很多了解
You seem to know a lot about female assassins.
是的 我...
Yeah, well, I, um...
我以前学习犯罪心理学
I used to study criminal psychology
就很想了解是什么让一个....
and I was just interested in what makes a per...
我是指一个女人能...
I mean, a woman able to...
这不是件...你知道吧
I-It's not a... You know what,
我就是个粉丝而已
I'm...I'm just a fan.
你为什么要整理这些特定案件
Why did you compile these specific cases?
我...
Well, I, um...
我...我就是...抱歉
Uh, I was...I was... Sorry.
-我知道... -说吧
- I was aware... - Say it.
我相信有一个跨国犯罪的女刺客
I believe there is a female assassin operating internationally
她的目标是一些有影响力的人物
and she's targeted a number of influential people.
她的手法没有鲜明特征 但绝对有自己的风格
She doesn't have a signature, but she certainly has style
我不知道她背后是什么人或者组织
and I don't know who or what is behind her,
我觉得她也没有停下脚步的意思
but I don't think she's slowing down
那让我很感兴趣 应该是这样吧
and just that interested me, I guess.
但这让我看上去像是白日做梦
But also apparently makes me a fantasist
怪人一个 完全靠自己摸索
and a crackpot and completely on my own.
而且坦白说 我他妈一点都不在乎了
And, you know, frankly, I don't give a shit anymore.
她比我们的人还更聪明
She is outsmarting the smartest of us,
因此 她值得去杀那些
and for that, she deserves to do or kill
任何她想杀的人
whoever the hell she wants.
我是说如果她不是来杀我
I mean, if she's not killing me,
那也跟我没有太大的关系了
then, frankly, it's not my job to care anymore.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能带你看点东西吗
Can I show you something?
♪After Dinner - Unloved♪
我曾经看到一只老鼠在那里喝可乐
I once saw a rat drink from a can of Coke there.
用两只手抱着
Both hands.
非同寻常
Extraordinary.
这里有各种各样的人
There's rather a hotchpotch of people here.
很抱歉味道那么大
Excuse the smell.
这是什么
What is this?
从今天早上我所了解到的
Well, from what I can gather from this morning,
那是你的直觉贴满了我的墙
it's your hunch all over my wall.
-都是你做的吗 -算是
- Did you do this? - Sort of.
我派了人密切关注一切
I have someone who keeps tabs
可能与这个设想相关的事件
on anything that might lend itself to the theory.
没有踪迹 没有固定模式
No trace. No pattern.
但最重要的是
But most importantly,
没人承认这些行动 虽然有些人会那么做
no one owning up to it and someone usually does.
这不是应该进行正式调查的东西吗
But is this not something you're supposed to be looking into officially?
我试过了 但对这种模棱两可的事情
I tried. But there was a lack of enthusiasm for it
大家都缺乏热情
which could read two ways.
我是一个天生多疑的人
I'm a naturally suspicious person
而手里有预算来进行这个调查
and I have a budget to exercise that.
这是一个非正式的官方重任
This is an unofficial official tap on the shoulder.
-难道没有更合适的人吗 -我希望你来
- Aren't there more qualified people? - I want you.
为什么
Why?
你之前的研究已经证明了你的能力
Well, your research clearly speaks for itself,
你有直觉力 能提出一般人想不到的建议
you're intuitive and you make insane suggestions.
-谢谢夸奖 -而且你刚解雇了
- Thank you. - And you've been fired,
所以没人在乎你接下来做什么
so no one cares about what you do next.
我是说从好的一面来看的话
I mean that in the nicest possible way.
谢谢
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表