剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
翻译得太棒了
Excellent translating work.
我就指望你没有自己的私生活呢
I was counting on you not having a life.
等等 你怎么还在办公室
Uh, wait, why are you still at the office?
我妹妹去面试的这段时间
My sister and her arsehole baby are staying with me
和她那讨厌鬼孩子住我家 我在这里睡得更好
while she goes for interviews. I get more sleep here.
你找我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
你能把玛吉特·波尔森从系统里调出来吗
Can you pull Margit Polsen from the registry
还有其他45岁以下的女性刺客
and any other active female assassins under the age of 45?
可以 等一下
Okay. Hold on.
我找到玛吉的了
I got Margie. Go.
她的胸有多大 就胸部
Uh, how big are her tits? Breasts.
好吧 我知道你喜欢刺客
Okay. I know you're into assassins,
但我拒绝用这种方式谈讨论他们
but I refuse to talk about them in this way.
-他们也是人 你知道吗 -埃琳娜
- They're people, too, you know? - Elena!
大胸 她有着巨大又下垂的乳♥房♥♥
Massive. She appears to have massive, pendulous breasts.
这消息有用吗
Is that doing it for you?
谢谢 还有其他人的吗
Thank you. Are there any others on file?
有记录的只有两个
There are just two more on record.
我马上调出来
I'm just pulling them up.
卡特丽娜·沃尔钦斯基 温蒂·海姆森
Um, Katrina Voltrinski and Wendi Helmsen.
这是要干嘛
What's this about?
她们都死了啊
Oh, they're... they're both dead.
有任何新刺客的警报吗
Are there any alerts up for new ones?
-没有 -好吧 谢了
- No. - Okay. Thanks.
不要跟别人说我问过这些
Oh, and don't tell anyone I asked for that.
当然了 我们所有热♥线♥都是完全保密的 女士
Of course. All our hotlines are completely confidential, madam.
一边去
Piss off.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - All right.
托斯卡纳
♪When a Woman Is Around - Unloved♪
*我不会假装知晓世界之道*
*I don't pretend to know the ways of the world*
*达到目的的手段似乎是其中一条道路*
*A means to an end seems a way*
*谁拥有最好的东西*
*Who has the most of whatever's best*
*将会更好*
*All the better*
*愿最好的人胜出*
*May the best man win*
*以眼还眼*
*An eye for an eye*
*是盲人的规则*
*Is a blind man's rule*
*我并非生来服从*
*I wasn't born to follow*
*谁也骗不了我*
*I'm nobody's fool*
*任何其他男人*
*Any other man*
*很快就能结束纷争*
*Can soon end Saul*
*真♥相♥往往难寻*
*Truth is seldom found*
*当女人在身边时*
*When a woman is around*
嘿 小孩子不准上来
祖父
Nonno!
达维德 原谅我
不 你太讨厌了
我下次会给你点颜色瞧瞧
有个性 真是随他祖父
那样不会有用的
他真的惹到你了 是吗
是 都弄到我鼻子里了
真是个混♥蛋♥
没错 混♥蛋♥
你想捉弄一下他吗
好啊
祖父
等等 我正在...
祖父
Nonno!
说你有个礼物给他
祖父 我有个礼物给你
好 好 我马上上来
来
快点
躲到里面去
我不想进去
如果你出声我也会杀了你 听到没
你会吃了我吗
可能会吃掉你的头
下午好
下午好
你有看到一个小男孩吗 叫达维德
看到了
我把他锁在卫生间里了
是吗 为什么
真是床美丽的被套
谁做的呀
一个设计师 莉莉安娜·里扎里
她只用蚕丝
你介意我把门关上吗
你叫什么
斯丽维娜·莫雷尔
纪念日快乐
你就是那份礼物吗
他们把我派送给你的 没错
你真漂亮
你真的应该在碰一个人之前问问对方
我记得我妻子有这条裙子
莉莉安娜·里扎里
祖父
Nonno!
♪Killer Shangri-Lah - Pshycotic Beats♪
*我不得不杀了你*
*I have to kill you*
*真的很抱歉*
*I'm really sorry*
*我必须这么做 我得独自完成*
*I have to do it, gotta go on my own*
祖父
Nonno!
*我不得不杀了你*
*I have to kill you*
我来啦
《当女人杀戮时》
《变♥态♥女性》
《歇斯底里:女性精神病》
*我花了太长的时间*
*I took it for so long*
股动脉
*我刚在给枪上膛*
*I was loading my gun*
*抓到你啦 我都说了一个人*
*I got you, I tell you, alone*
*我不得不杀了你*
*I had to kill you*
-要加奶酪在上面吗 -不
- Do you want cheese on it? - Uh, no.
要 要加 麻烦啦
Uh, yes. Yes, please.
-天哪 -没错
- Jesus. - Uh-huh.
全因为那一个小刺伤
All that from a tiny puncture.
-太可怕了 -太令人佩服了
- It's so awful. - It's impressive.
也...很可怕
And... awful. Yeah.
-吃饭吗 -如果可以你会怎么杀了我
- Dinner? - How would you kill me if you could?
不知道 把你推下楼梯
Um, I don't know. Push you down the stairs?
说真的 你这样马上就会被警♥察♥通缉
No, seriously. They'd... They'd come for you immediately.
我真不知道 奉承你至死吧
I don't know. Flatter you to death.
好吧 你会怎么杀了我
Okay. How would you kill me?
我会用石房♥蛤毒素让你♥麻♥痹♥
I'd paralyze you with saxitoxin
趁你睡觉时闷死你
and suffocate you in your sleep.
把你切成我能处理的最小块
Chop you into the smallest bits I could manage,
煮熟后用搅拌机处理
boil you down, put you in a blender,
然后装瓶子里带去上班
then take you to work in a flask
把你冲进餐厅厕所里
and flush you down a restaurant toilet.
你还真是深思熟虑过啊
You've really thought about that.
-机智吧 -非常机智
- Smart, huh? - Very.
-性感吗 -极度性感
- Sexy? - Hugely.
-你要吃饭了吗 -好的 谢啦
- Do you want supper? - Ooh. Yes. Thank you.
-好 爱你 -爱你
- Okay. Love you. - Love you.
扔垃圾桶
Bin?
-你想做♥爱♥吗 -好啊
- Do you want to have sex? - Sure.
知道吗 有人在监控的事上撒了谎
You know, someone is lying about the CCTV.
比尔吗
Bill?
不是
No.
关于录音他怎么看
What did he say about the recording?
我没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
我需要更多信息
I need to get more.
而且我还得有她的同意才能录音
And I need her consent to record... her.
-你到底有多坏 -非常坏
- How bad have you been? - Really bad.
你真是进错了部门
You're in the wrong department.
-没错 -你该去当间谍的
- Yes. - You should have been a spy.
完全正确 谢谢
Exactly. Thank you.
抱歉 做♥爱♥
Sorry! Sex.
-其实我很累了 -很好
- I'm actually knackered. - Oh, good. Okay.
能给我多姆的号♥码吗
Can I get Dom's number?
干嘛
What?
下午好 各位
Afternoon, everybody.
你能让你的客人离开下吗
Do you think you could excuse your guests?
再见
Au revoir.
三天前
Three days ago,
莫斯科最具争议的政♥治♥家之一
one of Moscow's most controversial politician
在维也纳一条漂亮的街道上
was found professionally murdered
被发现死于手法专业的谋杀
in a pretty street in Vienna.
非常好
Very good.
这起谋杀案发生在监控盲区内 也很好
The murder took place in a CCTV blind spot. Also good.
政♥治♥家的女朋友
The politician's girlfriend
据说在他死时和他在一起 没问题
was reportedly with him while he died. Fine.
并且没有受到伤害
And was not harmed.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表