剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
弗兰克 你能看到个电♥话♥桅杆一类的东西吗
Uh, Frank, can you see, like, a phone mast?
看起来像...像是有个塑料袋在上面
It looks like a... It has, like, a plastic bag on it.
是的 是的
Yes. Yeah.
我看到了 我能过去
I can see that. I can get there.
好的 压低身子[保持低调] 跑过去
Okay. Just stay low and run.
-压低身子[保持低调] -我也不知道
- "Stay low"? - I don't know.
伊芙 糟了 她们又回来了
Eve. Shit. They've come back.
弗兰克 我们正在赶去你那里
Frank, we are on our way to you now.
你得快点跑
You have got to run.
弗兰克
Frank?!
伊芙 我做不到
Eve, I can't.
-我做不到 -你更喜欢自己的方案吗
- I can't. - Do you prefer your other options?
找到什么了吗
Anything?
只有衣服和这个...
Just clothes and this...
风筝
kite.
放到后面
Put it in the back.
我们周末时用得上
We can use it on the weekend.
我知道
你感到很难
再次信任我
但是我会向你证明我自己
我保证
放到后面 我们离开这里
Put it in the back. Let's get out of here.
哎哟
Whoops.
真的假的
Seriously?
大伙 在布莱切姆打给弗兰克那通电♥话♥所在的房♥子
Guys, the house in Bletcham that called Frank...
已经在我们的系统里了
It's already on our system.
属于一个叫维罗妮卡·希尔的女人
Belongs to a woman called Veronica Hill.
维罗妮卡·希尔
个人档案报告
希尔, 维罗妮卡
疑为俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员
宝拉, 娜塔莎
她被怀疑是俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员
She's suspected Russian intelligence.
他在这事里陷得很深啊
He is up to his neck in this stuff.
GPS显示他在五百码之外
GPS has him 500 yards away.
我们现在就得找到他 肯尼
We have to get to him now, Kenny!
在下一个门那里停下
Stop at the next gate.
他只能步行到你们那里去
He's gonna have to get to you on foot.
弗兰克
Uh, Frank?
弗兰克
Frank!
我们在这片地的最高处
We're at the top of the field.
我觉得你看不到我们 但是...
I don't think you can see us, but, um...
老天
Oh, Jesus.
快跑过来 相信我们就在这里 好吗
make a run for it and trust that we're here, okay?
弗兰克 你是在跑 还是在哭
Frank, are you running, or are you crying?
边跑边哭
Running and crying.
好的 我们就在这里 快跑
Okay, we're here! Just run for it!
天哪 弗兰克 弗兰克
Oh, God! Frank! Frank!
该死
Shit!
弗兰克
Frank!
天哪
Oh, God!
天哪
Oh, God!
-她们来了 -好吧
- They're coming! - All right!
埃琳娜 到后面去
Elena, get in the back!
来吧 弗兰克
Come on, Frank!
-天哪 -天哪 弗兰克
- Oh, God. - Oh, God, Frank!
-天哪 天哪 -快到后座上
- Oh, God. Oh, God. - Get in the back!
谢谢你们 谢谢你们
Oh, thank you! Oh, thank you.
伊芙 开车
Eve, go!
-快开车 -伊芙 快点
- Go! - Eve, please!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
不 不 不 快开车
No, no, no. Drive!
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表