剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
对英加好点
你好 英加
Hello, Inga.
想跟你说话都不值得尝试 是吧
It's not even worth trying to speak to you, is it?
你闻着像卷心菜
You smell of cabbage.
从77年到78年 都是写给我妈的
Dated '77 to '78, all addressed to Mum.
-我的天 -我知道
- Oh, my God! - I know.
-这些好下流啊 -我知道
- These are filthy. - I know.
蝴蝶念珠是什么
What's a butterfly bead?
我决定还是不去谷歌♥了
I decided not to google that.
你从哪儿找到的
Where did you find these?
她有个保险箱在书房♥的书柜后面
She has a safe behind her bookcase in her study at home.
你看到这些还好吗
Are you okay about this?
你指的是她很狡猾还是很淫♥荡♥
About her being dodgy or about her being filthy?
两者
Both.
老实说 这两样都没有很出乎我意料
I'm not... entirely surprised by either, to be honest.
你真的要把这些给弗拉德吗
Do you really have to give them to Vlad?
我总要给他点什么
I have to give him something.
虽然可能会伤他的心
It might break his heart, though.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
没什么
Uh... no reason.
-信件内容有可能被加密了吗 -有可能
- Could they... be coded? - Maybe.
仔细检查一遍
Go back over them with a fine-tooth comb.
-对不起了 -好吧
- Sorry. - Right.
我也搜刮了她的旧照片
I went through her old photos, too,
所有在俄♥罗♥斯♥和性感男人拍的都拿出来了
pulled out ones with any sexy men in Russia.
好
Mm.
这个 天啊 就是他
There. Oh, my God! There he is.
更年轻 但就是他 他们看上去很亲密
Younger, but him. They certainly look close.
这是安娜的信息
Yeah. And here's Anna, too.
她是莫斯科郊外一所学校的语言老师
She's a language teacher in a school just outside Moscow.
地址和号♥码
Address. Number.
天啊 你真棒
God, you're good.
好吧 我现在就去一趟
Okay. I'm gonna head there now.
听着
Listen.
如果你想回伦敦 我能理解
If you want to go back to London, I understand.
事实上 那样可能最好
In fact, it may be best.
我会进入监狱的监控录像
I'm going to get into the prison security cameras.
扫描任何与薇拉内拉匹配的人
I'll scan for anyone matching Villanelle's description
如果找到了 我会通知你的
and let you know if she comes up.
我不会告诉卡罗琳任何事
I won't tell Carolyn anything.
好的 你确定吗
Okay. Are you sure?
没事的 我是专业人士
It's fine. I'm a professional.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
-什么事 -不好意思
- What? - Excuse me.
我能被允许打个电♥话♥吗
Do you think I will be allowed to make a phone call?
不行
No.
你的鼻子很漂亮
You have a very pretty nose.
我不喜欢女孩
I don't like girls.
你还没和我这个女孩尝试过
Well, you haven't tried this one.
你试够了吗
Have you finished trying yet?
我猜她不是真正的紧张性精神分♥裂♥症患者
I'm assuming she isn't actually catatonic.
英加也不会轻易被诱惑的
Inga will be not easily seduced, either.
给你个忠告 别睡着了
A word of advice: Don't fall asleep.
你们要带我去哪里
你有访客
她是个受欢迎的老师吗 教学水平好吗
Is she... Is she a popular teacher? I mean, is she good?
她是最棒的
Yeah, she's best.
她的英语比我说的好多了
Um, her English is much more good than in my mouth.
她在那里
Ah. She's there.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Spasibo.
好的 对于法语和英语
Okay, so for French and English,
-就有点不一样了 -安娜 打扰下
- it's a little different... - Anna, I'm sorry.
我不是学校里的人
I'm not from a university.
我是英国当局派来的
I work with the UK authorities.
什么事
Okay.
我正在调查奥克萨娜·阿斯塔科娃
I'm investigating Oksana Astankova.
我不想揭开老伤疤
I don't want to bring up old wounds.
她已经死了
She's dead.
是的
Yes.
是的 她已经死了
Yes, she is.
你想知道些什么
What do you need to know now?
我们认为她与一个
We think she had connections
非常危险的组织有联♥系♥
with a very dangerous organization
我们想知道他们为什么会选择她
and we're trying to work out why they would have chosen her,
好让我们深入了解这个组织
to help get insight into them.
她是一个守时的学生
Well, she was a punctual student.
语言上十分有天赋
She was very good at languages.
她喜欢成为焦点 阉♥割♥并谋杀了我丈夫
She liked attention and she castrated and murdered my husband.
他们会喜欢这种类型的吗
Would they have liked that?
有可能
Possibly.
我只是想和以前认识她的人谈谈
I just need to talk to someone who knew her before.
你能提供的任何信息
Anything you can give me
都有可能保护其他人免受伤害
could potentially protect other people from getting hurt.
我家里应该有一些她寄给我的信
I may have a few letters from her at home.
你可以看一下
You can have a look at those.
谢谢 那太好了
Thank you. That would be great.
你吃蛋糕吗
Do you eat cake?
吃
Uh... yeah.
我昨天做了一个大蛋糕
I have a huge cake I made yesterday
正好不知道该拿它怎么办
and I don't know what to do with it.
你知道我们要去哪里吗
Do you know where we're going?
安静
去法庭
To the court.
我说了保持安静
发生什么了
妈的
干什么
趴下
薇拉内拉 快出来
-我该做什么 -我不知道 快逃走吧 你自♥由♥了
- What should I do? - I don't know. Run. You're free.
我不想要自♥由♥
I don't want to be free.
什么
What?
-我不想要自♥由♥ -真的吗
- I don't want to be free. - Really?
天啊 看着我
Jesus. Look at me.
-你确定吗 -我宁愿死...
- Are you sure? - I would rather die...
在上面
你逃出来了 很好
You made it. Well done.
聪明姑娘
Clever girl.
进来吧
Please... come in.
你盼着是康斯坦丁吗
You were hoping for Konstantin?
-他没事吧 -你真贴心
- Is he okay? - That's sweet.
进来吧 我有很多东西要跟你解释
Please. I have a lot to explain to you
你需要努力理解的东西很多
and a lot for you to have to try and understand.
好吧
Okay.
我叫安东
My name is Anton.
你能进来坐下吗 亲爱的 麻烦了
Would you mind taking a seat, please, darling? Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
对你来说 这是个大新闻 亲爱的
So... here is the big news... for you, my dear.
我会取代康斯坦丁在这段关系中的位置 好吗
I will be taking over from Konstantin in this relationship. Hm?
他们还真的是...就这么再送一个人过来了
They really do just... send another one, don't they?
我倒不会这么形容
Well, I wouldn't put it quite like that.
-请坐 -不
- Please sit down. - No.
-坐下来 -不
- Sit down. - No.
亲自派送
Hand delivery.
你的新目标
Your new target.
恐怕这次的任务会有些...
I'm afraid this one might be a little...
具有挑战
...challenging.
这里有一些衣服
There are clothes in there.
我拿了一些...
I asked for something... Mm...
时髦的
...trendy.
康斯坦丁说你就喜欢把钱花在这些上面
Konstantin said that's how you like to spend your money.
我们会暂扣你的护照和信♥用♥卡♥
We will keep your passport and your credit cards
直到你完成这份工作 回到这里来
until you have completed the job and returned to this place.
明天晚上之前完成
You have until tomorrow night.
在那之后 你要对我说俄语
And, after that, you will speak Russian to me.
不要再用英语了
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表