剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
-但我累了 -当然了
- But I'm tired. - Of course.
你想要留下来一起看电影吗
Do you want to stay and watch a movie?
-不能 我没法 抱歉 -"不能 我没法 抱歉"
- No, I can't. I'm sorry. - "No, I can't. I'm sorry."
他们让我给你这个
They want me to give you this.
-奖金吗 -是的
- Bonus? - Yes.
-因为我♥干♥得漂亮 -是的 肯定的
- Because I'm sensational. - Oh, yes. Of course.
-他们希望你再接个活儿 -什么时候
- And they want you to do another job. - When?
我们知道时间有点紧 就明天
We know it's a tight turnaround. Tomorrow.
-所有信息都在上面 -好的
- All information is on there. - Sure.
托斯卡纳现在一定很美
Tuscany will be beautiful right now.
-你要一起吗 -不
- You want to come? - No.
那我能带别人一起去吗
Well, can I take someone else?
就是想有个玩的伴
I just want someone to play with.
你去托斯卡纳玩
You play in Tuscany.
等你回来我们就一起看电影
And we will watch a movie when you come back.
-你说的不是真心话 -"你说的不是真心话"
- You don't mean that. - "You don't mean that."
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
托斯卡纳
想你
意大利
真是和善的面孔
Nice face.
切萨雷·格雷科
意大利 托斯卡纳
年龄:62
身高:181厘米
看上去真可怕 会有灼烧感吗
That looks terrifying. Does it burn?
不会 就是清空你胃里的东西 不会有任何感觉
No, it just strips your stomach so you can't feel anything.
真好
Oh, cool.
她的名字叫卡莎·莫尔科夫斯卡
Okay, so, her name is Kasia Molkovska.
我们需要安排两位警♥察♥一轮班
And we'll need two officers on each shift.
天啊 真恶心
Oh, Jesus. That's gross.
-他们打算让她在哪里过夜 -不清楚
- Where do they want her overnight? - Uh, don't know.
他们还没从局里转移她
They haven't transferred her from the station yet.
-是吗 汉默史密斯吗 -嗯哼
- Really? Hammersmith? - Mm-hmm.
所以她还在那里吗
So she's still there?
-对 显然她还挺重要的 -好吧
- Yeah. Apparently, she's a bit of a character. - Okay, um...
这样 我现在马上过去一下
You know, I'm gonna... I'm gonna pop down there quickly.
为什么
Why?
没什么 就是安排下负责她的警员 然后我就下班
No reason. Just get those officers assigned to her, and I'll sign off.
昨晚唱了迪士尼歌♥曲吗
Did we sing Disney?
-是的 -唱了
- Yes. - Yeah.
该死
Damn.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
卫生间
To the bathroom.
-报告完成了吗 -弄好了
- Done the report? - Mm-hmm.
好吧 干得好
Okay. Good work.
好了 掏出来吧
Now... cough up.
-什么 -20镑
- What? - 20 quid.
收到了维也纳那边的监控 是个男的
CCTV from Vienna turned up. It was a bloke.
什么 会议之后吗
What? What? Since the meeting?
-对 弗兰克刚说的 -不对 他不是说没有...
- Yeah. Frank just said. - No, he said there wasn't...
-20镑 -你看过了吗
- 20 quid. - Have you seen it?
-当然没有 -为什么没有
- Of course not. - Why not?
够了
Stop it!
认为那是个女人和希望那是
There's a difference between thinking it was a woman
-还是有区别的 -谁是个女人
- and wanting it to be a woman. - Who's a woman?
等我看过监控后再给你剩下
You'll get the rest when I see the tape.
我会试着放下这事
I'm going to try to throw up.
建议你也这么做
I suggest you do, too.
我要看那个监控
I wanna see that CCTV.
-怎么回事啊 -没什么
- What was that all about? - Nothing.
我要去趟警局
I'm going to the station.
-为什么 -别跟比尔说就是
- Why? - Just don't tell Bill.
你最好了 我爱你 你最棒 再见
You're the best. I love you. You're amazing. Goodbye.
拜拜
Bye.
天很黑..
Ciemno bylo...
我不知道
Nie wiem...
你个猪...
Wy swinie...
你不能相信
Nie mozna wam wierzyc...
每个人都是混♥蛋♥
Wszyscy jestescie chujami...
抱歉 她的话很费解
I'm sorry. She's unintelligible.
基本上都在骂人
She's mainly swearing.
没事儿 她经历了噩梦般的一夜
Oh, that's okay. She's had a hell of a night.
我就想知道她是否清楚
I-I just need to know if she's aware of anyone
有谁可能会在这个国家伤害她
who might wanna harm her while she's in the country.
你认为你在这个国家
Czy myslisz, ze cos Ci grozi w tym kraju,
有人想伤害你吗
ktos chce Cie skrzywdzic?
*还有一个*
*Jeszcze jednego*
小可怜 谁能给她倒杯茶吗
Poor thing. Can someone get her a tea?
-马克斯 -*还有一个*
- Max? - *Jeszcze jednego*
她提到过维也纳
Has she mentioned Vienna
或是任何关于杀害她男友的凶手的信息吗
or anything about her boyfriend's killer?
-*还有一个* -我觉得她在说当时他们喝醉了
-*Jeszcze jednego* - I think she's saying that they were drunk
或是她现在喝醉了
or she's drunk now.
她提到了一块木板
She mentioned a plank of wood.
-高的 或是暗色的... -*还有一个*
- Was it tall or... dark? - *Jeszcze jednego*
天哪 真抱歉
God, I'm sorry.
问她那是个女人还是男人
Ask her if it was a man or a woman?
凶手是个个男人还是女人
To byl mezczyzna czy kobieta?
真惊人
Ale decha.
那个变♥态♥
Psycholka...
对我没有兴趣
Do piet mi nie dorasta.
局里有人会讲海♥洛♥因♥版波兰语吗
Does anyone in the department speak heroin Polish?
不 我说真的
No, I mean, I'm serious.
这样吧 马克斯 我们得送她去医院
You know, uh, Max, we need to get her to a facility.
-谢谢 -屁♥股♥挪床上去
- Thanks. - Rusz dupe I do lózka!
-你会说波兰语呀 -不会 我丈夫是波兰人
- Oh, you speak Polish? - Uh, no. My husband is Polish.
你懂的 我就是学了几个句子
Oh, you know, I've just picked up a... A couple of phrases.
谢谢 马克斯
Thanks, Max.
她说的什么
What did she say?
"滚去睡觉"
"Get your arse into bed."
抱歉
Sorry.
我没有在调情
I wasn't flirting.
你还好吗
How are you?
我以为你会直接上♥床♥睡觉
Oh, I thought you'd be straight to bed.
我正咬牙硬撑着
Oh, I'm soldiering through.
这是个很棒的活动啊
It's a great turn-out.
是啊 一群野兽
Yeah. Bunch of animals!
想玩一局吗
Wanna play?
有金汤力喝就行
Oh, with a gin and tonic, definitely.
金汤力:杜松子酒加奎宁水
我需要借用多姆几分钟
Uh, I need to steal Dom for a minute.
-多姆吗 -嗯嗯
- Dom? - Mm-hmm.
我该吃醋吗
Should I be jealous?
永远记得吃醋
Always be jealous.
我也需要你的 别担心
I need you, too. Don't worry.
好吧 我去叫他
Right, I'll get him.
*还有一个*
*Jeszcze jednego*
-她还真是嗨上天了 -没错
- Whoa, she's flying. - Yeah.
翻译人员无法从她那里得到任何明确的信息
The translator couldn't get anything clear out of her.
你听出什么了吗 多姆 可能是年轻人用语
You recognize anything, Dom? It might be teenage Polish.
-你需要什么 -就是她描述的
- What do you need? - Uh, just the description of
当时在街上看到的那人是什么样
the person she saw while she was on the street.
来了 高 黑色
Here she goes. Tall. Dark.
如果我跟你说"很惊人" 代表什么
If I say to you, "Ale decha," What does that mean?
-什么 -你会怎么想 很惊人
- What? - What do you think? Ale decha?
我不想评判 但是...
I don't wanna comment, but...
这个用词很可爱的 但是...
I mean, they're lovely, but...
-说啊 -"很惊人"是指胸很小
- Say it. - "Ale decha" Is... small breasts.
-平胸 就像块木板 -天啊
- Flat-chested. Like a plank. - Oh, my God!
明白了吧 这孩子说的俚语
See, this kid is using slang
你那个老古董翻译不会懂这些
your Ethel wouldn't be familiar with.
凶手是一个...
Your killer was a...
显然是个"小胸的神经病"
"A small-breasted psycho," apparently.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表