剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
Here they are!
真开心他们在那 你喜欢音乐吗
Oh, I'm so pleased they are here. Now, do you like music?
我喜欢国歌♥
I like national anthems.
为什么这么好笑
Why is that funny?
我不知道 你就是...很让人吃惊
I don't know. You're just, um...surprising.
你从哪里来的
Where did you come here from?
-你从哪里来的 -西班牙
- Where did you come here from? - Um, Spain.
来法国国际时装学院上暑期课
To do a summer school at the IFA, the design school,
放空自己 来一场恋爱
um, get away for a bit, fall in love.
就是人们来巴黎的那些原因
You know, all the reasons people come to Paris.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
不认识
No.
我想看看你的公♥寓♥
I want to see your apartment.
我的天哪 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我...请慢点儿
I... Please, slow down.
不 等等 我快射了
No, wait.. Oh. I'll be finished very soon.
我觉得我要...
I think I might...
慢点儿 请慢点儿
Slow down! Please slow down!
慢...
Slow...
我的...
Oh, my...
你高♥潮♥了吗
Did you?
是的
Yes.
我永远不会伤害你的
I am never going to hurt you.
-你要去哪儿 -上班
- Where are you going? - Work.
很好 祝你卖♥♥香水顺利
Good. Good luck selling your perfume.
你好
Bonjour.
干得漂亮
♪Contact - Brigitte Bardot♪
*一颗陨石刺破了我的心*
*Une météorite m'a transpercé le coeur*
*地球上的人啊 你们有医生*
*Vous, sur la terre, vous avez des docteurs*
双氧水
*接触*
*Contact*
*接触*
*Contact*
*我需要注射水银*
*Il me faut une transfusion de mercure*
这一点都不寻常
This is unusual.
你就等着瞧吧
You just wait.
等一下
Oh, hold on.
*这次受伤让我失去了很多*
*J'en ai tant perdu par cette blessure*
有其他人来吗
Someone else coming?
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding!
我只需要说一声"卡罗琳·马滕斯"
All I had to say was "Carolyn Martens."
辞职是我一直追求的目标
Quitting is literally everything I've been aiming for.
-我就说他会同意吧 -好了 走吧
- I told you he'd do it. - Okay, come on.
还有 务必表现专业
And please, be professional.
你居然先问的她
You asked her first?
苏萨·马龙
Susa Maron,
被发现吊死于一个日本机场的女厕里
found hanging in a ladies' toilet in a Japanese airport.
好吧
Okay.
鲍里斯·伊万诺维奇 人道主义援助组织
Boris Ivanovich, humanitarian aid.
在布达佩斯的酒店房♥间里被杀
Killed in his hotel bedroom in Budapest.
-为什么觉得凶手是女人 -他有全天候安保
- Why a woman? - He had 24-hour security
唯一进入他房♥间的就只有酒店女服务员
and the only people who entered his room were hotel maids.
好吧
Okay.
切萨雷·格雷科 黑♥手♥党♥
Cesare Greco. Mafia.
最近在西西里通过暴♥力♥手段接管了一个贩毒集团
Had recently and violently taken over a drug cartel in Sicily.
在托斯卡纳的周年纪念日聚会上被杀
Killed at his anniversary party in Tuscany.
他的妻子说看到一个金发女人
Now, his wife said she saw a blonde woman
穿着她的一件衣服
wearing one of her dresses.
还有一个小孩说 一个金发女人和他在房♥间里一起玩游戏
And a kid said a blonde woman was playing a game with him
格雷科之后就在同一个房♥间里被发簪杀死了
in the same room where Greco was killed with a hairpin moments later.
所以目击者就是看到一个女人穿着裙子 和孩子们玩耍
So witnesses saw a woman wearing a dress and playing with children.
非常"可疑"
Very suspicious.
你忽略了现场的发簪
Sort of ignoring the hairpin thing there.
好吧 但妻子和孩子都没有亲眼目睹谋杀过程 所以...
Okay. But neither wife or child actually witnessed the kill, so...
其它案件中也没人目击到
No one witnessed any of the others either.
是的 除了卡莎
No, except for Kasia.
-一个死透了的人 -埃琳娜
- Who was full-on murdered. - Elena.
卡莎不是说凶手是深色头发白人女性吗
But didn't Kasia say the killer was a brunette?
你想想 她肯定会伪装自己
Oh, come on. She would have disguised herself.
或者根本就不是同一个人
Or it's a different person.
鉴证科有在医院现场发现什么吗
Did Forensics find anything out from the hospital kill?
完整的一套数据 但没有匹配
One full profile, but no matches.
好吧 有人目睹了谋杀吗
Okay. Any witnesses to that kill?
没有
No.
医院里有任何目击者吗
Any witnesses from the hospital at all?
谋杀发生时走廊里没有人
There was no one in the corridor at the time of the murder
除了保安和护士
besides the security guards and the nurse.
而他们都被杀了
Who were all killed.
所以没有什么能表明这是同一个女人
So nothing to implicate the same woman.
除了科德林的确是被一个女人杀死
Except that Kedrin was killed by a woman,
而当时的目击者也被杀了
and the witness to that kill was then murdered,
-所以不需要什么天才都能... -除了那个
- so it doesn't take a genius to put... - Other than that,
你能给我一个她杀掉所有这些人的
can you give me a single discernable motive
明显动机吗
for one person to kill all these people?
你为什么不愿意相信这是同一个女人所为呢
Why don't you want to believe they're all the same woman?
因为一旦我们中任何一个人想要相信任何事情
Because the moment any of us want to believe anything,
就已经破坏了整个调查
we've undermined this entire investigation.
-没错 但我们必须跟进每一个... -我不是否认你的理论
- Yes, but we have to follow through with every... - Look, I'm not denying your theory,
但你必须承认有这种可能
but you have to be open to the possibility that
也许这只是你用漂亮的丝带
what you have here is a series of random attacks
松散牵连起来的一系列随机攻击
that you are loosely hanging together with a pretty ribbon.
你有什么想一吐为快的吗 比尔
Have you got something you need to get off your chest, Bill?
你不能用假设来领导一个团队
You can't lead a team with assumptions.
事情不是这么办的
It's not how it's done.
-这里有洗手间吗 -我带你去
- Is there a bathroom here? - I'll show you.
怎么
What?
你最好自己带一卷来 不然会找不到纸用
It's best that you bring in your own or it just disappears.
你需要多少张
How many sheets do you need?
如果可以的话
I'm just gonna take the roll
这一卷都给我吧 我一会儿拿回去
and bring it back afterwards, if that's okay.
好的 当然
Okay, sure.
肯尼 你能获取医院那天晚上
Kenny, are you able to get the names and photo IDs
值班护士的名字和照片信息吗
of the nurses on duty at the hospital that night?
最好是医院里所有的女性护士
In fact, all the female nurses working at the hospital,
无论是否有负责卡莎的病房♥
whether they were working on Kasia's ward or not.
-可以 -怎么了
- Sure. - Why?
有一个年轻女人 一个护士
There was a young woman, a nurse,
在我之前离开了卫生间
who left the bathroom before I did.
也许她有看到...
Maybe she could have seen...
-有些...比尔去哪里了 -他生气地离开了
- some... Where's Bill? - He left in a sulk.
嘿
Oi!
你真要这样吗
Are you serious?
我支持你十多年了
I have backed you for over 10 years,
现在我就希望你能从我的角度思考五分钟
now I'm asking you to see it from my perspective for five minutes,
而你就这么跑掉了
and you literally run away?
我是去买♥♥巧克力
I'm getting chocolate.
-这样啊 -没错
- Oh. - Yeah.
-低血糖了吗 -是的
- Your blood sugar's low? - Yeah.
很好
Oh, good.
我以为你因为不是自己在指挥全局而犯浑
'Cause I thought you were just being a monkey dick about not being the boss.
我不知道犯浑[猴屌♥]是什么样
I don't know what a monkey dick is.
猴屌♥:长而细的鸡♥巴♥
一般被用来代指犯浑等
-呵呵 你知道的 -好吧
- Oh-ho, yes, you do. - Okay.
对不起 我在适应中
I'm sorry. I'm adapting.
天啊
Jesus!
但你还是没有考虑整体动机
But you're still not considering overall motive.
-如果我们把重点放在她身上... -我们在乎她干嘛
- If we focus on her... - What do we care about her?
她就是个听差遣的
She's the lackey.
重点是谁在指使她
You need to focus on who's running her.
-她无关紧要 -她肯定有关
- She's irrelevant. - She's completely relevant.
我们必须思考她的动机是什么
We have to ask what is her motive.
要么是他们有什么把柄 牵制了她
Either they have something on her, controlling her,
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表