剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
-也不是他的风格 -为什么 他是个受虐狂
- Not his, either. - Why? He's a masochist.
每个人的怪癖是完全特定的
Look, kinks are totally specific.
这不仅是关于痛感 而是一份契约
It's not just about pain, it's a contract.
是在于让别人进行掌控
It's about someone else taking control.
一个"打屁♥股♥爱好者"不会自己打自己的屁♥股♥ 对吧
A "Spankophile" Wouldn't just spank himself, would he?
我的意思是 那样又有什么意思呢
I mean, what would be the point in that?
恐怕我们没有时间了
I'm afraid we have run out of time.
-等等 -也许波拉斯特里小姐会愿意
- Wait. - Maybe Miss Polastri would like
今晚和我一起共进晚餐
to join me for dinner tonight?
或许到时候我们可以继续这次谈话
Perhaps we could continue the conversation then.
我身上也许有你想要的东西
I might have something you could extract from me.
他想和你上♥床♥
He wants to have sex with you.
-少来 -他想爱抚你
- Don't. - He wants to fondle you.
还不是因为你说那一堆搞得他性趣盎然 怪癖那些事
Only because you got him all hot with that, you know, kink stuff.
那是非常重要的一个区别
It's an important distinction.
你如此了解 是因为...
That you know so much about because...
我在这里住了八年
I lived here for eight years.
然后呢
And?
我尝试过其中五种
I said yes to everything for five of them.
我是不是很让人很出乎意料啊
Dark horse, aren't I?
我会去上报你丢了的包
I'm going to report your bag.
去给自己准备点今晚穿的好衣服
You get yourself something nice to wear for tonight.
等你吃过晚饭 我带你出去
I'm taking you out after your dinner.
我需要去买♥♥点恋物癖装备吗
Uh, shall I pick up some fetish gear?
除非他们有卖♥♥橡胶皮裤
Only if they have rubber chaps.
你说吧
Ugh! Just talk.
好 金勇在中国情报界是个大人物
Okay, Jin Yeong is a big deal within Chinese Intelligence.
他有三个博士学位 非常聪明
He has three PhDs and a massive brain.
卡罗琳说 如果他声称自己手上有什么
Carolyn says if he claims he has something,
他手里就一定有
he will have something.
他爱国吗
Is he patriotic?
没有什么能暗示他不是
Nothing to imply he isn't.
-有什么丑闻吗 -恐怕没有
- Any scandals? - 'Fraid not.
卡罗琳说不管多恶心 跟他把游戏玩下去
Carolyn says to play his game, however gross.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下
Hold on, wait.
您还要试别的尺寸吗 女士
Do you want any other sizes, madam?
不需要了 谢谢 谢谢
Uh, no. Thank you. Danke.
你在购物吗
Are you shopping?
你知道吗 我行李箱被偷了
Hey, you know what, my suitcase was stolen,
所以不得不来采购
so I have to.
天啊 你懂那种一件衣服总觉得缺了什么
God, you know when an outfit is missing something,
但不知道究竟是什么的感受吗
but you just don't know what?
-如果不确定 就别穿出门 -真有用
- If in doubt, don't go out. - So useful.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Okay. Bye.
请问下
Excuse me.
呼叫尼科·波拉斯特里
呼叫尼科·波拉斯特里
已连接
嗨 亲爱的
Oh, hey. Hi, darling.
真的很抱歉我之前没打给你
God, I'm so sorry I didn't call before.
我只是...
I was just...
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, darling.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-这个嘛... -嗨 宝贝 我们想念你了
- Um... - Hi! Baby, We miss you.
嗨 大家
Oh, hi! Oh, guys, hi!
天哪 我...我很抱歉没法在场
Oh, my God, I'm... I'm so sorry I can't be there.
我临时接到了工作通知
I had this last-minute work thing.
-那我们把你那份吃啦 -尼科做的太好吃了
- More for us! - Niko is smashing it!
那太好了
Oh, fantastic.
我离开下
Just give me one minute.
嘿
Hey!
天哪 你为什么不提醒我
Oh, my God, why didn't you remind me?
我不想让你因为工作的事太有压力
I didn't want to stress you out about your work thing.
但我们可以重新安排的
Yeah, but we could have rescheduled.
这事很早就定下来了
It's been in the diary for months.
但是...好吧
But... Okay.
哇 那是什么
Oh, what's that?
一条裙子
Oh, uh... A dress.
今晚我没有合适的衣服穿
I didn't have the right clothes for tonight.
因为比尔吗
For Bill?
不 是为了这边一个联络人 他想去个高档的地方
No, for a contact here. He wanted to go someplace fancy.
显然 我得给人留下好印象
Apparently, I have to make an impression.
你穿上一定会很美
You'll look gorgeous.
我表示怀疑
Yeah, I doubt that.
你快回去跟他们一起吃饭吧
Well, you go back to the gang.
告诉他们 很抱歉我没法在场 我只是...
And Tell them I'm sorry I can't be there. I'm just...
在拯救世界
Saving the world.
是的 好吧
Yeah, well...
你们玩得开心
you guys have fun.
那是比尔吗
Is that Bill?
是的
Uh, yeah.
替我 向他问好
Say hi from me.
我会的
I will.
晚安
Good night.
安
Night.
通话结束
-客房♥服务 -来了
- Room service. - Coming.
来了 来了
Coming, coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
告诉他们 很抱歉我没法在场
Tell them I'm sorry I can't be there.
-我只是... -在拯救世界
- I'm just... - Saving the world.
是的 好吧
Yeah, well...
你们玩得开心
you guys have fun.
那是比尔吗
Is that Bill?
是的
Uh, yeah.
替我 向他问好
Say hi from me.
你们玩得很开心
You guys have fun.
那是比尔吗
Is that Bill?
是的
Uh, yeah.
替我 向他问好
Say hi from me.
我会的 晚安
I will. Okay. Good night.
你穿那条裙子不能戴胸罩
You can't wear a bra with that dress.
快取了 这可是很重要的会面
Whip it off. This is an important meeting.
重要的会面就要求女性不♥穿♥胸罩前去吗
Oh, and important meetings require women to go braless?
不 穿这样的裙子需要女性不♥穿♥胸罩
No, dresses like that require women to go braless.
这道理猴子都懂
A monkey could tell you that.
如果他有什么消息 你得从他嘴里问出来
If he has something, you have to get it out of him.
得了吧
Oh, please.
我从九十年代末就没调过情了
I haven't flirted since the late '90s.
-尼科怎么样 -我觉得他吃醋了
- How's Niko? - I think he's jealous.
我挺喜欢 但也有点烦人
Which I like, but also find annoying.
因为我而吃醋吗
Jealous of me?
老天 他以为我在这里干什么
Gosh. What does he think I'm doing here?
偷偷溜进你的酒店房♥间
Skulking to your hotel room
说服你脱掉胸罩吗
and convincing you to take off your bra?
你有对我动过心吗
Have you ever fancied me?
-没有 -好吧
- No. - Hmm.
-你对我呢 -没有
- You me? - No.
好吧
Hmm.
算是松了一口气
Well, that's a relief.
那告诉我在夏洛滕堡发生了什么
So, tell me what happened in Charlottenburg.
什么都发生了
Everything happened.
-等等 和男人吗 -是的
- Wait. Men? - Yes.
你是同性恋吗
Were you gay?
我只是爱上了任何我爱上的人
Uh... I just fall in love with whoever I fall in love with.
你和多少男人相爱过
How many men have you been in love with?
-几百个 -惠子知道吗
- Hundreds. - Does Keiko know?
她有自己的事要忙
She's got her own thing going on.
等等 所以你们两个...
Wait, so you guys...
我很想要个孩子
Well... I really wanted a baby,
而她有钱 也能排卵 所以...
and she was rich and ovulating, so...
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表