剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
Do you have a paper and a pen?
我可以给你我的电♥话♥号♥码
I can give you my number.
-我的家人在哪里 -你抛弃了我。=
- Where's my family? - You abandoned me.
我是在保护你 他们想要你死
I was protecting you. They want you dead.
-不 他们想要你死 -谁告诉你的
- No, they want you dead. - Who told you that?
-安东 -他在哪里
- Anton. - Where is he?
他死了
He's dead.
他让你杀了我吗
He told you to kill me?
是滴
Yep.
还有谁死了 薇拉内拉
Who else is dead, Villanelle?
-他们在哪里 -在某个衣柜里
- Where are they? - They are screaming
尖叫着
in a cupboard somewhere.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你把我的家人放在衣柜里
Thank you for keeping my family in a cupboard.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
我说了谢谢
I said thank you.
告诉我你想要什么 我会确保...
Tell me what you want and I will make sure...
你妻子很大只啊
Your wife is big.
很强壮
Strong.
你女儿非常吵闹
And your daughter is so loud.
她们长得很像
They look so alike.
脸上的那些小雀斑
Their little freckles.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想完成我的任务
I want to do my job.
非常想
Really well.
如果我帮你
If I make this easy for you,
你会放了我妻子女儿吗
will you release my wife and my girl?
你想怎么死去
How do you want to go?
我有药片
I have pills.
我喜欢用合适的玻璃杯喝一杯像样的威士忌
And I love a proper whiskey in a proper glass.
那就去吧
Go on, then.
他们为什么要我杀了你
Why do they want me to kill you?
他们想让我把你留在监狱
They wanted me to leave you in prison.
我在帮英国人把你弄出来
I was trying to help the British to get you out
他们发现了
and they found out.
为什么他们要我进监狱
And why did they want me in there?
我可是很了不起
I'm amazing.
你知道有多少次我不得不力争
Do you know how many times I had to argue
让他们再给你一次机会
to get you another chance?
-五次以上还是以下 -以上
- More or less than five? - More.
-十次以上还是以下 -这不重要
- More or less than ten? - It doesn't matter.
-你的药片在哪儿 -抽屉里
- Where are your pills? - In my drawer.
去拿出来
Get them.
听到没
Hm?
我想要「十二门徒」他们的名字
I want the names of the Twelve.
-我不是「守门人」 -那是什么
- I'm not a keeper. - What's that?
少数被信赖的人才知道他们的名字
There are a few people that are trusted with the names.
我不是其中的一员
I'm... I'm not one or them.
那给我一个「守门人」的名字
Then give me the name of a keeper.
我不认识他们
I don't know them.
吃药吧
Take the pills.
-我想告诉你... -多吃点
- I want to tell you... - Take some more.
我想告诉你一些关于你的事 好吗
I want to tell you about you for a second. Okay?
我为你感到骄傲 我爱你
I am so proud of you. I love you.
真的
Yeah.
我爱你胜过...这栋房♥子
I love you more than... this house.
我爱你胜过我的家人
I love you more than my family.
你是我所经历过最美好的事
You are the best thing that ever happened to me...
对组织而言也是
to the organization...
对未来而言也是
and to the future.
你知道 我想对你生气...
You know, I try to be angry at you...
我试着约束你
I try to discipline you.
我试图骗你去做我想让你做的事
I try to trick you into do what I want you to do
而我失败了
and I fail.
我失败是因为我爱你
And I fail because I love you.
你比任何人都强大
You are more powerful than any other person
因为你这里所拥有的东西
because of what you have in here.
你太不一样了
You're so different.
你有着更强大的一面 你应该感到自豪
You have something stronger. You should be proud.
吃药
Take the pills.
敬有尊严的死去
To dignity in death.
你用一根木头打了我
You hit me with a log!
你居然用一根木头打我
You hit me with a log!
我要活剥了你家人的皮
I am going to skin your family alive!
为什么是法国设计师名牌
Why French designers?
我一直想住在巴黎
I always wanted to live in Paris.
拿上蛋糕吧
Have the cake.
讨厌 居然还送我蛋糕
Oh, I hate you for giving me this.
谢谢你 谢谢你宝贵的时间
No, but thank you. And thank you for your time.
也许你应该去朋友那儿待一段时间
Maybe you should stay with a friend for a while
以防万一
just in case.
如果你找到她 你能告诉我吗
If you find her, will you inform me?
我想再见她一面
I'd like to see her again.
-为什么 -我想...
- Why? - I'd like to...
原谅她
...forgive her.
那会对我很有帮助
It would really help me.
小心点
Now, be careful.
你是她喜欢的类型
You're her type.
晚安 安娜
Good night, Anna.
再见
Proschay.
再见
Proschay.
你和奥克萨娜上过床吗
Did you ever have sex with Oksana?
没有
No!
嘿 我是尼科 给我留言
Hey, it's Niko. Leave me a message.
然后发短♥信♥告诉我
Then text me to tell me you have
因为我总是忘记听留言
because I always forget to listen to them.
亲爱的 我又打来了
Hi, darling. It's me again.
拜托了 你能...我只是...我只是想和你谈谈
Please, will you... I just... I just wanna talk to you.
我明天就会回家了
You know, I'm gonna come home tomorrow.
我能见见你吗
Can... Can I see you?
我只是...
I just...
我想让你知道 亲爱的
I want you to know, darling,
你对我来说是世界上最重要的东西
you are the most important thing in the world to me.
我只是...
I just...
你能给我回个电♥话♥ 或者发个信息什么的吗
Can you call me back, or send a message, or something?
爱你
Love you.
我也不知道 是短暂的迷恋吗
I don't know. Was it a crush?
还是某种异常的依恋 或是一种情爱关系
A fixation? A... A relationship?
你知道她也送了她衣服和香水吗
You know she sent her clothes, and perfume too?
知道 你说过了
Yeah, you said.
有吗
Did I?
天哪
Oh, my God.
-我快抓狂了 -或者是嫉妒
- I'm getting delirious. - Or jealous.
你可能得把你丈夫的小仆人给锁好了
You might want to keep your husband's todger locked up.
todger:英式英语对阴♥茎♥的表达
肯尼
Kenny!
你认为他们之间有过...
What do you think they were?
他们...
They...
有过...
had um...
有过...他们有...亲吻
There was... They had... kissed...
天啊 你什么人啊
Oh, my God! Who are you?
你说得出"小仆人" 却不好意思说"做♥爱♥"
You can say "Todger" But you can't say "Sex".
不 我知道 就是...
No. I know, but...
"小仆人"听起来更可爱
"Todger" Sounds sweet.
-真的吗 -另一个 太真实了
- Really? - The other's, like, too real.
-"阴♥茎♥"吗 -是啊
- Penis? - Yeah.
我想我应该再打给尼科
I think I should call Niko again.
你认为我应该打给尼科吗
Do you think I should call Niko?
我什么时候可以去睡觉
When can I go to bed?
这个嘛 我们已经从旅馆退房♥了 所以
Well... Oh, we checked out of the hotel, so...
我也不知道 等我们回到家吧
...I don't know, when we get home.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表