剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
然后回家 喝着茶互相道歉
and go home and apologize with tea.
我不能
I can't.
我有工作要做
I have a work thing.
什么工作...
What work ...
莫斯科
天啊 一到这个国家我整个人都活过来了
God, my bones come alive in this country.
你有唇膏吗
Have you got any lip balm?
坐飞机让我的皮肤都变干燥了
Flying dries my skin out something rotten.
伊芙
Eve.
对不起 没有
Oh, uh, sorry, no.
「十二门徒」会想要干什么呢
What could The Twelve want?
肯定是迫切想要达成某个目的
Well, certainly rolling up to something.
我用屁♥股♥都能感受到
I can feel it in my buttocks.
我也是
Me, too.
监狱记录
姓氏 卡多姆谢娃
名字 纳迪娅
父名 卡多姆茨基
出生日期 1989年7月3日
所以
So,
纳迪亚曾经同一时期
Nadia was at the same prison
和奥克萨娜在同一监狱
as Oksana at the same time.
她因表现良好而提前获释
She got an early release for good behavior.
她因为什么被送进去的
What did she go in for?
毒品和严重伤害他人罪
Uh, drugs and GBH.
看来她只是和错误的人混在一起了
Looks like she just got mixed up with the wrong people.
你有口红或任何能滋润的东西吗
Have you got any lipstick or anything moisturizing at all?
有
Uh, yeah.
有点...
It's a bit...
没事 谢谢
Oh, it's fine. Thanks.
你认识弗拉基米尔多久了
How long have you known Vladimir?
感觉上辈子的事了
Oh, beyond forever.
我们已经做了10年的同行
We've been counterparts for about 10 years.
等我们一到 他肯定会扑向我们
He'll pounce on us the moment we arrive.
为什么他会允许我们接触纳迪娅
Why would he give us access to Nadia?
优良老传统 信息交换[咪♥咪♥换鸡鸡]
Good old traditional tit for tat.
你说的"信息[咪♥咪♥]"是指...
And when you say "Tit"...
就是种表达
It's an expression.
-是的 对不起 -意思是我会给他一些东西作为回报
- Yeah, sorry. - Meaning I'll give him something in return.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know. It...
-有那么个玩笑 -这是一个非常英式的表达
- It was a joke. - It's a very English expression.
-什么玩笑啊 -没什么 我...这无关紧要
- What's the joke? - No, I ...It doesn't matter.
好吧
Hmm. Okay.
我还以为这是个非常普遍的表达
I just thought it was a very well-known expression.
相当好
Mm, that's rather good.
阿特拉索夫旅馆
在英国情报部门工作了27年
27 years in British intelligence,
我就是没法强迫自己订个好点的旅馆
I just can't bring myself to book a good hotel.
我更喜欢乱糟糟的
I rather like the grubby ones.
晚上好
用马滕斯预定的房♥间
好的 麻烦给下护照
Mm-hmm. Passport.
是弗拉基米尔
Ah, Vladimir.
半小时后广场对面酒吧见
The bar across the square in half an hour.
我就说吧
Told you.
谢谢
你觉得我们有时间换身衣服吗
Uh, do you think we've got time to change?
有 但你看上去很棒了
Uh, yeah, but you look great.
不 给我15分钟
No, give me 15 minutes.
我们会在点哪种鸡尾酒上抢占先机的
We'll get a head start on the cocktails.
嘿 我是尼科
Hey, it's Niko.
给我留言 然后发短♥信♥告诉我
Leave me a message, then text me to tell me you have
因为我总是忘记听留言
because I always forget to listen to them.
♪If (Killing Eve) - Unloved♪
*如果我爱你少点 我就会活着*
*If I loved you less, I'd be alive*
*如果我爱你多点*
*If I loved you more*
*我就会慢慢消失*
*I'd fade away*
天哪 这是什么
Oh, my God. What is this?
他们调制这种酒有十多年了
Well, they've been making it for decades.
是不是很带劲儿啊
Isn't it vicious!
天哪 我想喝上十杯
Oh, God, I want 10 of them.
私人生活出问题了吗
Personal life?
最好不要有私人生活
Best not to have one.
抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的
Sorry, I should have told you that.
我们无法抑制自己的天性
We can't help what we are.
不 我们可以
Yes, we can.
我不是很擅长这种事情 但是...
I'm not very good at this sort of thing but...
有些人
there are some people
他们只是单纯地去做他们想做的事
who are just simply going to do the thing they want to do
因为他们知道 从长远来看
because they know that, in the long run,
这种方式对所有人来说都更好
it's better for everyone that it happens that way.
但这很艰难
But that's hard.
他们身边的人会很难接受
For the individuals in their lives to swallow.
家人也很难理解
It's hard...for their families to understand.
但是永远不要忘了
But don't for one second forget
你是为了全世界的安危在努力
that you're trying to make the world safer for everyone.
而不只是为了...
Not just...
-尼科 -尼科
- Niko. - Niko.
反正他们最终都会死去
I mean, they all die in the end anyway.
看来我还是很擅长这个的
Turns out I am rather good at that.
天呐
Oh, God.
你已经喝了多少了
我已经喝高了
-弗拉基米尔·贝尔金 -伊芙·波拉斯特里
- Vladimir Betkin. - Eve Polastri.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
所以 我有麻烦了吗
So, am I in trouble,
或者你想要什么我永远给不了的东西
or do you want something I can never give you?
-二者都是 -很好
- Both. - Oh, good.
小伙子 请给我两杯这样的鸡尾酒
好的
Da.
我还有个特工同事一会儿要来
I have an agent from the office joining.
-我不想让你... -为所欲为吗
- I don't want you... - Off the leash?
任意索取
Wanting for anything.
你想得真周到
Well, that's thoughtful of you.
我也希望只有我一个人来
Oh, I wish it could just be me,
但美国人让我们不得不提高警惕
but America is keeping us on our toes.
你可以信任这个人
You can trust this guy.
是谁
Who is it?
我想你可能听说过他
Oh, I think you may have heard of him.
我的好同事 康斯坦丁·瓦西里耶夫
My good associate, Konstantin Vasiliev.
-晚上好 康斯坦丁 -伊芙·波拉斯特里
- Good evening. Konstantin. - Eve Polastri.
看看你
Mm. And look at you.
我真希望自己也有好好打扮一番
I wish I'd worn my lipstick too now.
好久不见啊 你个老家伙
Hello, you old ass.
那是一个温暖的夜晚
It was a warm night.
不 才不是
No, it wasn't.
那甚至不是一个泳池
And it wasn't even a pool.
就是个...
It was...
有青蛙的那个叫什么来着
Where do frogs go?
-池塘吗 -对 池塘
- A pond? - Yes, a pond!
是个池塘
It was a pond.
谢谢你
Thank you!
很好 很好
Very good. Very good.
好吧
Ohh. Okay...
她要开始了
Here she goes.
你们为什么要带走纳迪娅·卡多姆谢娃
Why did you take Nadia Kadomtseva?
谁
Who?
好吧
All right.
我们知道这个女人是俄方情报部门
We know that this woman has been working as a sleeper agent
在英国的一名潜伏特工
for Russian intelligence in the UK.
-她更像是我们的朋友 -是吗
- She is more of a friend. - Oh.
她现在更像是我们的朋友
Well, now she's rather friendly with us.
她告诉我们她曾帮助弗兰克·哈尔顿
She told us that she was helping Frank Haleton
试图安全到你们国家来 你们想从他那里知道什么
with safe passage here to you. Why did you want to talk to him?
他与我们在这里进行的一项特别调查有关
He was relevant for a special investigation we had here.
没能和他取得联♥系♥我们很难过
We were sad we didn't get to speak to him.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表