剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
前情回顾
你进去 找到医生 杀了纳迪娅 然后出来
You go in, find the doctor, kill Nadia and come out.
-我们需要找谁 -安娜
- We need to find who? - Anna.
她是被奥克萨娜谋杀那人的妻子
She is the wife of the man Oksana murdered.
英国人 她们在帮助我
The British. They're helping me.
康斯坦丁的事吗
Konstantin?
他在和英国人合作
He's working with them.
我需要你调查所有私人通信
I need you to look into any private correspondence
-康斯坦丁和... -和谁之间
- between Konstantin... - And?
你母亲
Your mother.
-你要杀了我吗 -嗯哼
- Are you going to kill me? - Mm-hm.
有人吗 让我出去 我做到了
Hello! Let me out. I did it.
嘿
Hey!
让我出去
Let me out!
阿特拉索夫旅馆
早上好
Good morning.
你已经吃了早餐吗
Have you just... been to breakfast?
还没 不过我正好饿了
Uh, no, but... um, I'm hungry.
-你呢 -我正准备去
- You? - I'm heading there now.
你昨天也穿的这身衣服吗
Did you wear those clothes yesterday?
听着 弗拉德改主意了
Listen, Vlad's had a change of heart.
他们决定把纳迪娅交给我们
They're giving us Nadia.
真的吗 太好了
Oh, really? That's... great.
他安排了我们今天带走她
He's arranged for us to take her out today.
太棒了 还有 那什么 抱歉
Fantastic. And, you know, I'm so sorry...
你是没有没有换...
Um, have you not...
抱歉
Sorry.
很好
Oh, good.
嗨 是的 我正和...
Hi. Yeah, I'm just with some...
是吗 有多糟
Oh? How bad?
天哪
Oh, Christ.
当然
Of course.
你现在在哪
Where are you?
好的 我马上下来
Alright, I'll, um, be right down.
至少还是有个好消息
That's, at least, some good news.
谁啊
Who was that?
纳迪娅在监狱被杀了
Nadia has been murdered in prison.
好消息是自助餐厅开放了
The good news is the buffet's open.
走吧
Come on.
杀死伊芙
第一季 第七集
我不想要自♥由♥
I Don't Want To Be Free
你也熬夜了吗
Did you have a late night, too?
什么
Sorry?
发生了什么
What happened?
纳迪娅被另一个囚犯袭击了
Nadia was attacked by another inmate.
-怎么发生的 -就斗殴
- How? - Just a fight.
监狱里这种事时有发生
Happens all the time in those places.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Mm.
这种事以前在即将被转移的犯人
Does it happen to valuable government sources
一位政♥府♥重要线人身上发生过吗
who are about to be removed from the prison?
偶尔可能会
Sometimes.
我们今天本来要带走纳迪娅
We were supposed to take Nadia out today.
-这不是巧合 -你应该能理解 这是个损失
- This isn't a coincidence. - You can see it is a blow.
对大家而言都是 但这个香肠真的很好吃
For all of us. But these sausages are so good.
她可是我们查出「十二门徒」的唯一线索
But she was our only lead to the Twelve.
-谁干的 -一个暴躁的小女孩
- Who did it? - A little angry girl
应该是叫娜塔莉
called Natalie, I think.
我想今天见到她
Well, I want to meet her. Today.
-马上 -伊芙
- Now. - Eve...
不可能
It's not possible.
如果纳迪娅的死与你对她的兴趣有关
If Nadia's death was linked to your interest in her,
我不能再冒这样的风险了
I can't risk that happening again.
-所以你的确觉得其中有联♥系♥ -不 但我必须确保...
- So you do think there's a link? - No. But I have to be sure.
-别跟我鬼扯 -伊芙
- Please don't bullshit me. - Eve!
任何你能分享的信息
We would appreciate any information
对我们都会十分有帮助
you feel you can pass on to us.
我们会静候等待了解事态的发展
We will wait and hear from you about developments.
再次见到你很高兴
It's been good to see you again.
我建议你带点香肠回家去
I advise you to have a sausage and go home.
欢迎你留下来 但你并没有被邀请
You're welcome to stay but you haven't been invited.
-肯尼来了吗 -我觉得他是时候
- Kenny's here? - I thought it was time
走出办公室了
he got out of the office.
他能在纳迪娅的事情上帮忙
He can help with the Nadia business.
-我们必须去监狱 -不行
- We have to go to the prison. - You can't.
我们得有许可 况且我们已经很为难他们了
We need permission and we've prodded them too much already.
他们对某些事情很敏感的
They're sensitive about something.
-万一是薇拉内拉呢 -不是所有事都和她有关 伊芙
- What if it was Villanelle? - It's not all about her, Eve.
别摆那副表情
Don't pull that face.
-什么表情 -不到黄河不死心的表情
- What face? - That determined face.
这事不可能的 别想了
It's not gonna happen. Stop it.
我做不到
I can't.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
嗨
Privet.
-感觉回到了家一样 -是不是很好啊
- Oh... A home away from home? - Mm, good, isn't it?
抱歉这里味道那么大
Sorry about the smell.
你干这个能挣多少钱
How much money do you make doing this?
你还有两分钟
让我打个电♥话♥ 我能给你的钱
Give me one phone call and I will give you more money
比你干一年挣得还多
than you earn in a year.
不准说英语
求你
我会对你做可怕的事情
消停一会儿吧
Just give it a second.
我可以的 我咪♥咪♥都快冻得没知觉了
I can do it. Ooh, my tits are about to drop off.
听我说 虽然听起来很疯狂
Listen, it sounds mad,
但如果是「十二门徒」安排薇拉内拉回监狱杀了纳迪娅呢
but what if the Twelve put Villanelle back in the prison to kill Nadia?
-够了 听着... -或者是她自己闯进去的
- Alright, listen... - Or she broke in there.
她有能力进出任何地方
She can get in and out of anywhere.
他们肯定能轻易收买♥♥别的囚犯
It must have been easy for them to pay a random inmate
-去承认袭击的事 -伊芙 这是有限度的
- to confess to the attack. - Eve, there is a limit to...
纳迪娅肯定知道一些「十二门徒」有用的信息
Nadia must have had something decent on the Twelve.
我们至少应该问一下她在那儿时
We can at least ask if she contacted anyone
-都跟谁接触过 很好 -我可以查下访客监控
- while she was there. Yeah. - I can check CCTV for visitors.
不行 如果我们被发现私自调查 事情只会更糟
No. If we're found probing, it will make things worse.
我们必须走正规渠道
We have to be above board now.
-我们应该去找安娜 -安娜无关紧要
- We need to find Anna. - Anna isn't relevant now.
不 她很重要
Yes, she is.
纳迪娅说过安娜是薇拉内拉一开始
Nadia said Anna was the reason Villanelle went to prison
-入狱的原因 -她杀了她丈夫
- in the first place. - She killed her husband.
-是的 但为什么呢 -伊芙 够了
- Yes, but why? - Oh, Eve, please!
没有任何关于薇拉内拉家人的档案
There's no record of Villanelle's family on file.
安娜是我们了解她为何成了这个样子的唯一线索
Anna is our only lead to how she ended up where she is.
如果她回了俄♥罗♥斯♥ 她可能会去找安娜
If she is back in Russia, she might go to Anna's.
这是很大的假设 我也没有兴趣知道
Big "If". And I'm not interested in how
薇拉内拉是如何变成一个杀手的
Villanelle came to be a killer.
-我有 -为什么 这对我们没有帮助
- Well, I am. - Why? It doesn't help us.
你叫我去找到她的
You told me to find her.
这可是你交给我的任务
That is the job that you gave me.
没错
Yes.
我也可以撤回
And I can take it away.
肯尼 请你让埃琳娜给你们订回伦敦的航♥班♥
Kenny, will you please organize Elena to fly you both back to London?
这里没什么可调查了
There's no longer anything to investigate here.
-等等 什么 -但我刚来啊
- Wait? What? - But I just got here.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
我会稍晚回去 还有些事要处理
I'll follow on. I have a few things to tie up.
你们回去的时候跟我说一声
Just let me know when you're on your way.
什么事
What things?
回伦敦去
Go back to London.
出差让你变得没礼貌了
Traveling makes you rude.
我们要走吗
Are we leaving?
-当然不走 -很好
- Of course we're not leaving. - Good.
你得看看这个
You need to see these.
单独监禁不是应该只有一个人的吗
Uh, my understanding of solitary confinement is that it is solitary.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表