剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
前情回顾
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
我的包呢
Where's my bag?
我想我再也不能信任你了
I don't think I can trust you anymore.
你不会再独自行动了
You won't work alone again.
你的头发长长了
Your hair's grown.
不要在车里打架 她是我们的朋友
No fighting in the car! She's a friend.
我在研究这些交易
I'm poking around on these transactions
注意到了这个
and I noticed this.
圣亨利预科学校
肯尼追踪线索 钱都打往了一所学校
Kenny traced the lead. Payments made to a school.
弗兰克的两个孩子都在那儿
Both of Frank's kids go there.
他都知道些什么
What does he know?
你在躲谁 弗兰克
Who are you running from, Frank?
我现在可以照顾我们俩了
I can look after us both now.
-我的天啊 -不 不 不 快开车
- Oh, my God. - No, no, no, drive!
快点 伊芙 开车
Come on! Eve, go, go!
-开车 -快走
- Drive! - Go!
伊芙
Eve?
你在...
What are you...
你在干什么 疯了吗
What are you doing? Are you insane?
我要和她谈谈
I'm gonna talk to her.
她可是想杀了我啊
She has been trying to kill me!
-她在等什么 -天哪 伊芙
- She's waiting for something. - Oh, my God, Eve,
-求你别说是... -她在等我
- please don't say... - She's waiting for me.
醒醒 伊芙 她是个货真价实的杀手
Wake up, Eve! She's an actual assassin.
她是来杀他的
She's here to kill him.
-伊芙 -我在思考
- Eve! - I'm thinking.
伊芙 我们会再抓住她的 好吗
Eve, we will catch her again, okay?
然后你可以对[和]她做任何你想做的事
And then you can do whatever it is that you want to do with her,
但是现在 别他妈犯傻了 伊芙
but right now, stop being a dick, Eve!
-如果有必要我会揍你的 -没错
- I'll punch you if I have to. - Yes!
伊芙 不
Eve, no!
杀死伊芙
第一季 第五集
我对浴室情有独钟
I Have a Thing About Bathrooms
♪Cry Baby Cry - Unloved♪
*如果我把我的心给你*
*If I gave you my heart*
*你会把它弄坏吗*
*Would you break it?*
*如果我告诉你一个秘密*
*If I gave you a secret*
*你会守住它吗*
*Would you keep it?*
*如果我给你一个理由*
*If I gave you reason*
*你会乞求吗*
*Would you beg?*
不要
No!
所以接下来怎么办
So, what happens now?
-她是谁 -我不知道
- Who is she? - I don't know.
我们不怎么交谈
We didn't exactly chat much.
所以他们三个人一起
So there were three of them,
却没有对彼此说过一句话吗
and they didn't say a word to each other?
怎么可能 弗兰克
Come on, Frank!
还有多的棕色调味料吗
Is there any more brown sauce?
-你孩子在哪儿 -和我岳母在一起
- Where are your kids? - With my mother-in-law.
发短♥信♥告诉她孩子要在那里多待几天
Text her and tell her you need them to stay there a few nights.
不 用我的
No, use mine.
他们会追踪你的
They'll be tracking yours.
要知道 我这样做是有正当理由的
You know, I did this for the right reason.
我不想听你说什么正确的理由
I don't want to hear what your version of the right reason is.
你能别对我发难吗
Could you just not give me a hard time?
哪怕就一分钟 行吗
Just for a minute, please?
我已经够累了
I'm very tired.
我可以再去买♥♥些调味料吗
Am I allowed to please go and get some more sauce?
谁会花那么多钱在这种男人身上
Who would spend that much money on that man?
天啊 看他对棕色调味料那兴奋样
God, look how excited he is about his brown sauce.
简直让我恶心
He makes me sick.
奥克萨娜
Oksana.
什么
What?
其中一个女孩叫奥克萨娜
One of the girls was called Oksana.
奥克萨娜
Oksana.
-奥克萨... -奥克萨娜 没错
- O-k-s... - Oksana, yeah.
用这个名字搜索每一个监狱记录
Just search every prison record with that name.
哪怕只是一个偷过肥皂的奥克萨娜
If there is an Oksana who has so much as stolen a bar of soap,
我也想了解她的情况 好吗
I want to know about her, okay?
交给我 你们没事吧
On it. Are you guys okay?
我们没事
Yeah, we're fine.
把安全屋地址发给我
Send me the safe house address.
-还有别的吗 -行李箱送回来了
- Anything else? - The suitcase came back.
很好 有什么发现吗
Great. Anything?
上面全是她的DNA
Her DNA is all over it.
和其他谋杀案中的样本完全匹配
Clear match with samples from the other kills. It...
-只是... -什么
- It's just... - What?
她肯定知道自己能被追查到
She must know she's traceable.
要么她非常傲慢 要么她知道自己受到了保护
Either she's deeply arrogant or she knows she's protected.
-或两者都是 -天 没错 或两者都是
- Or both? - Oh, God, or both.
那好 发现了任何奥克萨娜就打给我 好吗
Okay, call me with any Oksanas, okay?
-好的 再见 -好 再见
- Sure. Bye. - All right. Bye.
我可是重要人物
Priority.
这边走
This way.
确保他没有...
Yeah, make sure that he doesn't...
-你有湿纸巾吗 -没有
- Do you have a moist wipe? - No.
这就是你自己的私人安全屋沙龙了
This is your own personal safe house salon.
有牙膏 牙刷
There's toothpaste, toothbrush,
肥皂和洗发水在橱柜里
soap and shampoo in the cupboard.
这里就是卧室了
This is where the magic happens.
所有窗户都做了安全防护
Uh, all the windows are secured
所以你不用担心晚上会有任何啪嗒 啪嗒
so you don't need to worry about any tap, tap, tapping
敲窗户的声音
on the glass in the night.
我会一直在这里 以防你有任何需求
And I'll be here the whole time for anything you might need,
除了不能抱我
other than a cuddle.
我可是婚姻美满 不是放荡的人
Happily married, not one to stray.
你要是喜欢的话 今晚给你找个中国人
I've asked for a Chinese tonight if you fancy it.
小美人一个
Bit of duck.
埃琳娜 你要不去泡点茶吧
Elena, why don't you go make some tea?
好的
Okay.
好了 我们走吧 弗兰克
Okay, let's go, Frank.
你好啊 弗兰克
Hello, Frank.
听着
Look...
我所做的
what I've done
远不及许多人为了救他们的家人
is nowhere near as bad as what a lot of people have done
所做的那样糟糕 好吗
to save their families, okay?
我们追查了钱款 知道他们在付你钱
We chased the money, we know you're on the payroll.
你最好开始老实交待
So you might as well start talking.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
我觉得我...我觉得我...
I think I'm... I think I'm...
焦虑发作了
having a anxiety attack.
我的手臂...感觉都麻了
My arms are... They feel, they're numb.
你能帮我找个医生吗
Can you get me a doctor, please?
慢慢呼吸 别过度呼吸了
Just breathe slowly. Don't hyperventilate.
我能不能先去洗个澡
Can I just please go and have a bath
或者换身衣服
or change my clothes?
我会告诉你们一切的
I will tell you everything.
你有五分钟的时间换衣服
You can have five minutes to get changed.
有人护送你过去
And you'll be escorted.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-谢谢 -你没事吧
- Thank you. - You okay? Yeah.
好吧 看上去你们能搞定这事
Okay, looks like you guys have got this.
这样的话 我就先离开回伦敦东区了
So, with all due respect, I'm gonna head back to East London
抓三瓶红酒 哭着和前任来一炮
grab three bottles of wine, and cry-hump my ex
直到这一天痛苦的记忆消失
until the memory of this traumatic day evaporates.
我能理解
I understand.
除此之外 卡罗琳
Other than that, Carolyn,
我还是度过了非常棒的一天
I had an amazing day.
他说感觉太虚弱了 没法说话
He says he's feeling too weak to talk.
需要我把他架着拖过来吗
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表