剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
她不错
She's good.
我想清楚了 你是个好人
I've decided. You're a good person.
真的吗 为什么这么说
Oh, really? Why is that?
因为你很悲伤 悲伤的人往往都是好人
Because you're sad and sad people are usually good
因为他们更敏感
because they feel things more.
天啊
Oh, God.
小大人说的就是你这种孩子吧
You're one of those profound kids.
我不悲伤 我长得那么喜庆
I am not sad. I have a happy face.
她太完美了
She's perfect.
再干一次
One more...
我们就能去一个很棒的地方了
and we can go to a really nice place.
妈妈
Mama!
把钱给我
Give me the money.
不许看
Hey, don't look!
你认识薇拉内拉 承认吧
You know Villanelle! Admit it!
别移♥动♥你的手
Don't move your hands.
但我..我得把它放回去
But my, uh... I have to put it back.
别动
Don't move them!
你车里为什么会有枪
Why do you have a gun in your car?
因为我得从一个变♥态♥手里救出我女儿
'Cause I'm traveling to save my little daughter from a psychopath.
-从薇拉内拉那儿吗 -是的
- From Villanelle? - Yes.
她为你工作吗
Does she work for you?
别转过来 我不想看到 我去
Don't turn around. I don't want to see it. Oh, Jesus.
我能把它放回去吗
Can I put it back?
行 行 放回去
Yes, yes. Put it back.
是你去监狱招募的她吗
Did you recruit her from prison?
说实话 要不然
Tell me the truth or I'll...
我会打在你的腿上
shoot you in the leg.
是我从监狱招募了她
I recruited her from prison.
为谁 俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门吗
For who, Russian Intelligence?
为一个私人组织
For a private organization.
他们训练了她
They trained her.
或者说我...简单训练过她
I... I trained her briefly.
-但我已经好几年没见过她了 -是吗
- But I haven't seen her in years. - Oh.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
听着
Listen.
我只想救回我女儿
All I know is that I want my daughter,
他们想杀我 你想找到他们
they want me, and you want them.
带我找到伊琳娜 他们就会来找我们的 好吗
So bring me to Irina and they will come to us, okay?
她会来的 你会得到[抓到]她 我 以及他们
And she will come, and you will get her, me, and them.
你会得到一切的
You will get it all!
求你了
Please.
我保证
I promise.
我不会跟你握手的
I'm not gonna shake your hand.
-别那么傲慢 -没有 我只是讲卫生
- Don't be proud. - I'm not. I'm hygienic.
那握手腕吧
Shake my wrist.
安娜
Anna.
你好
Hello?
我的护照在哪儿
Where is my passport?
在我手上 伊琳娜在哪
I have it. Where's Irina?
-在我手上 -我和她爸爸在一起
- I have it. - I'm with her father.
完美
Perfect.
你想喝茶吗 我们要去彩虹咖啡馆
Do you want some tea? We are going to Café Radozhny.
上车
Get in the car.
这个我留着
I'm keeping this.
彩虹咖啡馆
Café Radozhny.
你以前坐过飞机吗
Have you been on a plane before?
我们坐不了 你没有我的护照
We can't. You don't have my passport.
-我有的哟 -嘿
- Yes, I do. - Hey!
-你照片真搞笑 -够了 我那时还小
- Your photo is hilarious. - Stop it! I was young then!
看你头发
Your hair!
-爸爸 -伊琳娜
- Dad! - Irina!
是的 女士们 这孩子可能会死
That's right, ladies, a child could die.
-去你的 -闭嘴
- Damn you! - Shut up.
别乱动了 不然我会开枪的
Please stop moving or I will shoot someone.
我发誓 我绝望着呢
I swear, I am desperate.
-奥克萨娜 -真适合你
- Oksana! - Ooh! Suits you.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
他
Him.
别在这里动手 我会跟你走的
Not here. I'll come with you.
她真的很烦人
She is really annoying.
我知道
I know.
我喜欢她
I like her.
我也是
Me, too.
你的护照和现金在这
I've got your passport and your cash.
放了伊琳娜 我就给你
Just let Irina go and I'll give them to you.
-扔过来 -我会的 如果你...
- Throw it. - I will if you...
别 别 别
No, no, no...
你根本不知道怎么用枪
You don't know what to do with that.
我知道 我把枪放下
I know. I'm going to put it down.
-我们不是来伤害任何人的 -扔过来
- We're not here to hurt anyone. - Throw it!
-扔吧 -扔吧
- Throw it. - Throw it.
抱歉 请问你能递过来吗
Excuse me. Could you pass that along, please?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢你 伊芙
Ooh! Thank you, Eve.
薇拉内拉 别伤我的心
Villanelle. Don't break my heart.
别伤我的心
Don't break mine.
你也是
You either.
-你最爱谁 -什么
- Who's your favorite? - What?
我还是她
Me or her?
是我 对不对
It's me...isn't it?
更多一点
A little bit.
-是的 -什么鬼
- Yes. - Hey!
那你肯定不会太思念她吧
Then you won't miss her so much, huh?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想完成我的工作 这样我就能回家洗个澡
I want to do my job so I can go home and have a bath.
好的
Okay.
好吧 完成你的任务 但她不是你的目标
Okay, do your job. But she is not your job.
你知道我们从没上过床吧
You know we've never had sex?
很奇怪 对吧
Weird, huh?
-我结婚了 -你很浪漫
- I'm married. - You're romantic.
你是个好人
And you're a good person...
我想是吧
I think.
但我得完成我的工作 你明白的
But I have to do my job, and you understand that.
-不 不 不 -奥克萨娜 不
- No, no, no... - Oksana, no!
跟我走吧 就你和我
Come with me. Just you and me.
求你了
Please.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
天哪
Oh, God. Oh!
谢谢
Spasibo.
康斯坦丁吗
Konstantin?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
这条线索也没了
There goes that lead.
你想来点奶酪泡芙吗
Do you want a cheese puff?
-你一直带着吗 -总带着
- Did you bring them with you? - Always.
平时[正常]的口味吗
Are they the normal flavor?
奶酪泡芙只有一种口味啊
Well, there's only one cheese puff flavor.
好吧
Oh, okay.
不要 谢谢
No, thanks.
第一条新信息
First new message...
我找到一条线索
Okay, I've got a lead.
一个年轻男子被发现死在巴黎一间公♥寓♥里
An apartment in Paris where a young man was found dead.
死于哮喘发作
He had an asthma attack.
在他肺里发现了与被杀法国政客一样的化学物质
The same chemical was found in his lungs as the French politician.
我调查了大楼里的其他住户
I checked the other residents of the building
因为你们都在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 我无事可做
just because you're all in Russia and I have nothing to do.
其中一间公♥寓♥的支付账户和支付弗兰克的是同一个
One of the apartments is paid for by the same account that paid Frank.
我把地址发给你了 你要去的话告诉我下
I've sent you the address. Let me know when you want to go.
带上我吧 我在这儿要闷死了
Please take me with you! I'm dying here!
是谁啊
Who was that?
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表