剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
他说他要杀了我 我问"为什么"
He said he was going to kill me, I said, "Why?
"为什么 我们本该是个团队 一起完成任务的"
"Why? We're meant to be a team, we have to get the target."
他说我们是...
Said we were, uh...
天 他用的什么词来着
Oh, God, what's the word he used?
小南瓜[小可爱]
"Pumpkins."
-所以呢 -所以我一枪嘣了他
- So? - So I shot him.
你不是没有武器吗
Oh. I thought you had no weapon.
-我抢了他的 -是吗
- I took his. - Oh.
在他拿枪指着你的时候吗
While he was pointing it at you?
这部分故事我不想跟你说的
I didn't want to tell you this part of the story
因为我知道你肯定会吃醋
because I knew you would be jealous.
是吗
Hmm?
我不得不用我的咪♥咪♥
I had to use my tits.
用来杀他吗
To kill him?
你用你的咪♥咪♥杀了他吗
You killed him with your tits?
不是
No!
他盯着看的时候 我抢了他的枪
When he was looking at them, I took his gun.
好吧
Ah, okay.
-太伤感了 你知道吗 -嗯哼
- It was so sad, you know? - Mmm-hmm.
我喜欢团队合作
I liked having a team,
但你不能相信任何人 是吧
but you can't trust anyone, huh?
你跟我说的
You told me that.
纳迪娅还活着
Nadia is still alive.
不可能
No.
不可能 他碾了她
No, he... he went over her.
两次
Twice.
我想你应该去看看她
I think you should go and visit her
在她说出自己的故事前
before she starts telling her side of the story.
纳迪娅在哪
Where is Nadia?
俄♥罗♥斯♥
Russia.
你没得选
You have no choice.
没有人能做这事 太容易引起怀疑了
No one else can do it. It's too suspicious.
别担心
Don't worry.
你去去就回来
You can come straight back.
安娜呢
What about Anna? Hmm?
你不会见到她的
You won't see her.
什么
What?
你的编号♥是什么
What number are you?
什么
What?
你不是十二人之一
You're not 12.
我的天哪
Oh, dear.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表