剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表
to Simon Thomas?
妈妈!
Mum!
什么是查理?
What is it Charlie?
你好。
Hello.
你回来看剩下的书了吗?
Have you come back for the rest
of the books?
我找到了他们。我都找到了。
I found them. I found them all.
喂。喂。你怎么了,儿子?
Hiya.
Hiya. What happened to you, son?
我摔倒了。我告诉他不要在瓦砾中玩耍。这很危险。
I fell down. I told him not to
play in the rubble. It's dangerous.
你可以帮我们把它们还给疯狂的人。
You can give them
back to Crazy Man for us.
疯子的真名是西蒙·托马斯。
Crazy Man's real name was
Simon Thomas.
他死了,罗比。死的?
He's dead, Robbie. Dead?
是的。我们正试图找出他是怎么死的。
Yeah. We're trying to find
out how he died.
汉拉提先生?是吗?
Mr Hanratty? Aye?
我想知道您是否可以帮助我们进行查询...
I wonder if you could help us
in our enquiries...
我不尊重你,所以我不能帮助你。
I don't respect ye,
so I cannae help ye.
谢谢...
Thank you...
..非常。
..very much.
对了,下一个。
Right, next one.
好的,伙计,待会见。
All right, mate, see you later.
祝你好运。塔拉。
Good luck. Ta-ra.
贝尔多?
Bairdo?
我能说一句话吗?
Can I have a word?
不是当你开始称重,打败别人
Not when you start weighing in,
beating people
因为他们不同意政♥府♥。
because they disagree
with the government.
为什么,伙计,你不适合被信任。
Why, man, you're not
fit to be trusted.
呃呃呃,听着……
Eh, eh, eh, listen...
一个人死了,好吧。我们正在努力解决它。
A man died, all right.
We're trying to solve it.
在细胞中?是的。你听到什么了吗?
In the cells?
Yeah. Did you hear anything?
是的。
Aye.
我听到他哭了。
I heard him crying.
我这辈子听过的最糟糕的事,
Worst thing I've ever
heard in my life,
听到一个成年人那样哭泣。
hearing a grown man cry like that.
没有人来看看出了什么问题。
No-one came to see what was wrong.
他们只是离开了他。
They just left him.
没有人来帮助他。好吧,我们现在正试图帮助他。
No-one came to help him.
Well we're trying to help him now.
你太迟了。
You're too late.
有什么要解决的?
What's there to solve?
他死了。
He's dead.
没有人打败他。
No-one beat him.
没有人帮助他。
No-one helped him.
这就是我们所在的地方。
This is where we are.
这就是我们变成的样子。
This is what we've become.
我们是敌人。
We're the enemy.
这怎么发生的?
How did this happen?
嗯?
Mmm?
也许你辞职是对的。
Maybe you're right to quit.
对,我们知道什么,Guv?
Right, what do we know, Guv?
我们不知道他在哪里被打,也不知道为什么。
We don't know where he was beaten
and we don't know why.
我们知道他在牢房♥里没有被殴打。
We know that he wasn't beaten
in the cell.
好的,听着,古夫。
Right, listen, Guv.
和我们交谈过的人,对,
And the people we've spoken
to, right,
我们知道他们不信任我们,我们知道。
we know they don't trust us,
we know that.
但是,他们会很快大喊大叫,不是吗?
But, they'd be quick to shout,
wouldn't they?
那他在哪里被打?
Then where was he beaten?
为什么看守中士没有意识到他处于危险之中?
Why didn't the custody sergeant
realise that he was in jeopardy?
我们明天再开始,好吗?是的。
We'll start again tomorrow,
all right? Yeah.
喂。
Hiya.
你没事儿吧?嗯嗯。
Are you all right? Mm-hm.
它是什么?
What is it?
中士让我们和你谈谈...
Sergeant has asked us
to have a word with you...
关于什么?
About what?
你把西蒙托马斯关进牢房♥,那是你最后一次见到他?
You put Simon Thomas in a cell and
that's the last time you saw him?
是的,这是正确的。
Aye, that's correct.
我认为你们都知道西蒙·托马斯是谁?
I am right in thinking that you
all knew who Simon Thomas was?
是的,从视觉上看,而不是从名字上看。
Aye, by sight, not by name.
你和他有过往事?是的,我猜...
You had history with him?
Aye, I guess...
迈克尔·阿什顿也是如此吗?是的。
So did Michael Ashton? Aye.
他没有在他的钱包里提到它。他不是吗?
He doesn't mention it in
his pocket book. Does he not?
斯托克代尔警官似乎记得去过那里 17 次。
Constable Stockdale seems to
remember going down there 17 times.
阿什顿根本没有提到它。
Ashton doesn't mention it at all.
他弯了吗?
Was he bent?
你什么?
You what?
为什么所有的访问?
Why all the visits?
你不记得了?
You don't remember?
你不知道吗?
You don't know?
斯托克代尔说这是阿什的主意。
Stockdale says it was Ash's idea.
你让人们失望了吗?筹集资金?
Did you shake people down?
Collect money?
卖♥♥药?
Sell drugs?
Ash的想法是给人们食物。
Ash's idea was to give people food.
是的,总是在我们轮班结束时。
Aye, always at the end of our shift.
冷的时候盖个毯子。
A blanket when it was cold.
他似乎认为自己是一名警♥察♥
He seemed to think being
a police officer
是某种社会工作。
was some kind of social work.
我不同意他的看法。
I didn't agree with him.
我认为这鼓励他们成为无赖
I think it encouraged them
to be deadbeats
这是违反规则的。
and it was against the rules.
迈克尔阿什顿给西蒙托马斯食物?
Michael Ashton gave food
to Simon Thomas?
这就是为什么很难理解它的原因,不是吗?
That's why it's so hard to
get your head round it, isn't it?
阿诚对他很好。
Ash was good to him.
你逮捕西蒙托马斯时他在哪里?
Where was Simon Thomas
when you arrested him?
他是,呃……
He was, er...
..坐在一段楼梯下面。
..sitting beneath a run of stairs.
他很安静,就像。
He was quiet, like.
老实说,似乎有点茫然。
Seemed a bit dazed, to be honest.
对了,他在其中一栋房♥子里吗?
Right, was he in one of the houses?
是的。
Aye.
你为什么进屋?
Why did you go in the house?
试图驱散抗♥议♥者。
To try and disperse the protestors.
有一个小男孩...
There was a wee lad...
..我从街上知道。
..that I know from the street.
一个小鬼。
A wee imp.
而他跌倒
And he falls
割开他的脸,剥下他的膝盖,然后……
and cuts his face and skins
his knees and...
我扶他起来,试图警告他不要在那里。
I help him up, try to
warn him off being there.
我要告诉你妈妈。迷路了你的小窍门!嘿!
I'm going to tell your mum.
Get lost ya knacker! Hey!
我很担心他,
I was worried about him,
不想让他受伤,所以我追了上去。
didn't want him to get hurt,
so I went after him.
因为事情就是这样,任何在那些建筑物里的人
Because that's the thing, anyone
who was in those buildings
当他们将他们击倒时,他们将无法生存,不是吗?
when they were knocking 'em down,
they wouldn't survive, would they?
而当我进去...
And as I go in...
..我看到有人想逃跑,我想是罗比,
剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表