剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表
Others joined in,
and they beat that boy to death.
你呢?
And you?
不。
No.
不。
No.
当他们完成时,男人们
And when they had finished,
the men were
看着对方,对他们的所作所为感到震惊。
looking at each other,
horrified at what they had done.
但那是谋杀,纯粹而简单。
But it was murder, pure and simple.
好吧,他是敌人,不是吗,先生?
Well, he was the enemy, wasn't he, sir?
没错,他是。但他已经投降了。
Yes, he was. But he'd surrendered.
它使我们与纳粹没有什么不同,这就是他们所做的。
It made us no different from the Nazis,
it's what they did.
我知道我应该报告它,但我的中尉,
And I knew I should have reported it,
but my lieutenant,
菲利普斯中尉,说不。我和他一起去了。
Lieutenant Phillips, said no.
And I went along with him.
因为我告诉自己这些是我一直在与之战斗的人
Because I told myself that these
were men I'd been fighting with
几个月来,这是我军官的工作,不是我的。
for months,
it was my officer's job not mine.
一个敌对男孩对其他人有什么影响?
What did one enemy boy
matter against everyone else?
这是错误的。
And it was wrong.
我让它过去了,这是错误的。
I let it pass and it was wrong.
这不是你的责任。
It's not your responsibility.
埃德蒙·伯克 (Edmund Burke) 说,为了让邪恶蓬勃发展,
Edmund Burke said that
for evil to flourish,
只需要好人什么都不做。
it's only necessary for
good men to do nothing.
这就是我所做的。
Which is what I did.
我带着这种罪恶感。
And I carry that guilt with me.
你知道吗,先生?
Do you know what, sir?
这么多突然对你有意义。
So much suddenly
makes sense about you.
所以现在怎么办?
So... what now?
侦探总督察轻轻地?
Detective Chief Inspector Gently?
是的。是的,谢谢您与我交谈,先生。
Yes.
Yes, thank you for speaking with me, sir.
好吧,我已经 20 多年没有听说过你了
Well,
I haven't heard of you in 20-odd years
现在每周两次。
and now twice in a week.
好吧,我正在进行谋杀调查。
Well, I'm conducting a murder enquiry.
它有军事联♥系♥。
It has a military connection.
这类事情有渠道,轻轻地。
There are channels for
this sort of thing, Gently.
他们已经关闭了。没有人在说话。
And they've been closed.
No-one is talking.
一个人被谋杀了,有人想掩盖它。
A man has been murdered,
and someone wants to cover it up.
准将,这听起来很熟悉吗?
Does that sound
familiar to you, Brigadier?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
詹姆斯达尔文中校的服役记录,
Service record of a
Lt Colonel James Darwin,
目前在Seaham军营。
currently at Seaham barracks.
如果我进入频道,他们只会关闭我。
If I go down channels,
they'll just close me down.
你想让我把一个同事关在谋杀案的框架里吗?
You want me to put a fellow
officer in the frame for murder?
如果他有罪。
If he's guilty.
你们俩。马上下车。现在!
You two. Out of the car now. NOW!
先生,请冷静。移♥动♥它。住口。
Sir, please calm down.
Move it. Shut up.
你随便试一下,我还是会击落你并带走她。
You try anything and I'll shoot
you down and take her anyway.
现在,退后。一路上,一路走来。跑!
Now, back away.
Up the road, all the way. Run!
- 你会开车吗?- 是的。
- Can you drive?
- Yes.
好了,下车吧。
Right, well, get out of the car.
留在这!
Stay there!
你随便试一试,我会在你腿上放一颗子弹。关上门。
You try anything and I'll put
a bullet in your leg. Shut the door.
留在这。不要动!
Stay there. Don't move!
驾驶。驾驶!
Drive. Drive!
先生。先生!有人在枪口下绑♥架♥了 Bing 博士。在哪里?
Sir. Sir! Somebody just kidnapped
Dr. Bing at gunpoint. Where?
霍普伍德外面。听起来像马克·坦纳。
Outside Hopewood.
Sounds like Mark Tanner.
他带着她坐上了警车。
He took the squad car with her in it.
我们应该试试他的公♥寓♥,先生。
We should try his flat, sir.
正确的。没有我的同意,任何人都不能接近他。
Right. Nobody is to approach him
without my say-so.
首先检查 Bing 博士的房♥子和 Tanner 的公♥寓♥。
Check Dr. Bing's house
and the Tanner apartment first.
好的,先生。
OK, sir.
先生!有电♥话♥找你。菲利普斯准将。
Sir! There's a call for you.
A Brigadier Phillips.
不,我们没有时间。先生,来吧。
No. We haven't got time for that.
Sir, come on.
不,继续。先生,我们没有时间。
No. Carry on.
We haven't got time, sir.
没关系。在车里等我。
It's all right.
Wait for me in the car.
博士。必应呜咽
DR. BING WHIMPERS
因为你对我兄弟的所作所为,一个人死在这个房♥间里。
A man died in this room because
of what you did to my brother.
拜托,我什么都不知道……别再撒谎了!
Please, I don't know anything...
No more lies!
我要问问题,你要回答。
I'm going to ask questions,
you're going to answer them.
就像斯科蒂一样。
Just like Scotty.
我是一个女人。
I'm a woman.
你以为我以前没杀过女人?
You think that
I haven't killed women before?
现在我没有为女王和国家做过什么。
Now there's nothing that I haven't
done for Queen and Country.
这是我和你的共同点。
That's one thing that me
and you have got in common.
老大,这辆车被发现在莱斯利的外面。
Guv, the car's been
spotted outside Lesley's.
去!去!
Go! Go!
没关系。你可以走了。
It's all right. You can leave.
没关系。
It's all right.
- 你没事儿吧?- 是的。
- Are you all right?
- Yes.
你确定?是马克·坦纳,不是吗?
You sure?
It was Mark Tanner, wasn't it?
- 不是吗?- 是的。
- Wasn't it?
- Yes.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
他真正追求的是谁?
Who's he really after?
你知道我在说什么,不是吗?
You know what I'm talking about, don't you?
我可以为你做一个很好的例子
I can make a very good
case for you being
参与谋杀 Stefan Lesley。
involved in the murder of Stefan Lesley.
我与它无关。不,但你知道是谁干的,不是吗?
I had nothing to do with it.
No. But you know who did, don't you?
你是什么意思?他没有杀死斯特凡·莱斯利。
What do you mean?
He didn't kill Stefan Lesley.
他想找到他的杀手,就像我们一样。
He wants to find his killer,
same as we do.
现在...
Now...
霍普伍德发生了什么?
What happened at Hopewood?
是达尔文。
It was Darwin.
他走得太远了。
He went too far.
告诉我你是什么!
Tell me what you are!
告诉我!
Tell me!
告诉我,否则他会死。
Tell me, or he dies.
是的。
Yes.
你是做什么的?
What are you?
我……我很奇怪。
I'm... I'm queer.
这一切都是因为他们是同性恋?
All this because they were homosexual?
不!那与我们无关。但对他们来说不是。
No! That was irrelevant to us.
But not to them.
这是他们保守的秘密。这是一个考验。
It was the secret they were keeping.
It was a test.
这只是一个测试。
It was just meant to be a test.
但达尔文不会停止,直到他打破了那些男孩。
But Darwin wouldn't stop
until he broke those boys.
他远远超出了他的命令。他知道这意味着他职业生涯的终结。
He was way beyond his orders. He
knew it meant the end of his career.
你的呢。你保持沉默。
And yours. You kept quiet.
好吧,说出来会取得什么成就?!
Well, what would speaking
out have achieved?!
剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表