剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表
我……一直都在你身边。
I was... always on your side.
我知道。
I know.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
该地区已被谴责并下令清理。
This area has been
condemned and ordered to be cleared.
走开!退后!回去!
Get lost! Back off! Back away!
你是个耻辱!
You're a disgrace!
离开你的房♥子。立即清除该区域!
Leave your houses.
Clear the area now!
这些房♥屋正在被拆除。
These houses are being demolished.
为了您自己的安全,请离开该区域。
Leave the area for your own safety.
退后!
Back off!
和你一起哈达威,你们这些笨蛋!
Hadaway with ya,
you stupid knackers!
笨猪!
Stupid pig!
过来!
Come here!
罗比,你在做什么?
Robbie, what are you doing?
保护我的街道。为什么是的,我也是。
Protecting my street.
Why aye, so am I.
我要告诉你妈妈。迷路吧,你这个笨蛋!
I'm going to tell your mum.
Get lost, ya knacker!
等待!罗比!回到这来!
Wait! Robbie! Come back here!
我没有这个!回来!
I'm not having this! Get back!
罗比!罗比!
Robbie! Robbie!
罗比,回来!
Robbie, come back!
去!去!
Go! Go!
救命……救命!
Help... Help!
帮助!尼尔,我需要帮助。
Help!
Neil, I need help.
等一下,阿什。不挂断。
Hang on, Ash. Hang on.
不!啊!
Don't! Argh!
“我们有权抗♥议♥!”
'We have the right to protest!'
我们有集♥会♥的权利!
We have the right to assemble!
你试图剥夺我们的民♥主♥权利!
You're trying to take
away our right to democracy!
阿奇。伯纳德。
Archie.
Bernard.
姓名?T Dan 已经为你付出了很多,不是吗?
Name? T Dan has you lot
all paid for, doesn't he?
用他永远不会遵守的诺言拆毁我们的家园。
Tearing down our homes with a
promise he's never going to keep.
我们看到了其他人正在发生的事情——无处可去。
We see what's happening to others -
being moved on with nowhere to go.
我们不是瞎子。地址?
We're not blind. Address?
现在有一个问题...
Now there's a problem...
因为我们中的一些人没有地址了!
as some of us don't have an
address any more!
请!请!请!
Please! Please! Please!
冷静下来!嘿,中士!帮助!帮助!你在伤害我!
Calm down! Hey, Sarge!
Help! Help! You're hurting me!
请!不!
Please! No!
妈妈,妈妈,妈妈!
Mum, Mum, Mum!
请!你必须帮助我!
Please! You have to help me!
妈妈!妈妈!
Mum! Mum!
妈妈!请!
Mum! Please!
妈妈!妈妈,请帮帮我!
Mum! Mum, please help me!
请帮帮我。妈妈!妈妈!妈妈!
Help me, please. Mum! Mum! Mum!
妈妈!
Mum!
他在休息室。
He's in the day room.
日间。他怎么样?
The day room. How is he?
我不是医生。
I'm not a doctor.
非常感谢。他只是走了并做到了。
Thank you very much.
He's only gone and done it.
还是他?游戏,设置和匹配。
Or has he? Game, set and match.
看他的脸。
Look at his face.
我就是无法停止胜利,我。
I just can't stop winning, me.
我必须有一个幸运的连胜。我不敢相信。
I must have a lucky streak.
I can't believe it.
两先令买♥♥一个座位。
Two shilling to buy a seat.
五张牌。
Five card draw.
大家见面了吗?这是金特利先生。
Has everyone met?
This is Mr Gently.
好的?詹特利先生,这是罗伊——车祸。
All right? Mr Gently,
this is Roy - car crash.
来自赫克瑟姆的吉米——从屋顶上掉下来了。
Jimmy here's from Hexham -
fell off a roof.
我在追一个嫌疑人。
I was chasing a suspect.
我们听说他在追你,不是吗?
We heard he was chasing you,
didn't we?
圣斯蒂芬,在这里——为了成为英雄而自焚。
St Stephen, here - burned
himself trying to be a hero.
罗伯特·米彻姆走进了一把刀。啊,就在那儿!
And Robert Mitchum walked
into a knife. Argh, just there!
还有,约翰·巴克斯,梅毒。
And, John Bacchus, syphilis.
我抓住了你妈妈。
Which I caught off your mother.
他有……两次。
He has... twice.
你呢,金特利先生?
And you, Mr Gently?
他只是来访。开始了。
He's just visiting.
Here we go.
“喜欢吗?”
'Enjoy that?'
一群小伙子,他们,你知道的。
Cracking bunch of lads, them,
you know.
非常友好,他们不评判。
Pretty friendly and
they don't judge.
他们在扑克上很糟糕。
And they're shite at poker.
便利。
Handy.
让我保持关注,你知道的。
Keeps me in tabs, you know.
这是什么?你说对了。
What's this?
You got it.
是的,我明白了。
Yeah, I got it.
你不能当面告诉我吗?
You couldn't tell me to my face?
辞职必须是书面的,不是吗?
Resignation has to
be in writing, doesn't it?
是的,确实如此。嗯,是书面的。我们可以回去吗?
Yeah, it does. Well, it's in
writing. Can we go back?
不,新鲜空气对你有好处。
No, fresh air's good for you.
帮助你思考。
Helps you think.
你在做什么,约翰,嗯?
What are you doing, John, eh?
好吧,在周末,我...
Well, at the end of the week, I'm...
我要离开这里,然后我要做出一些决定。
I'm leaving here and then I've
got some decisions to make.
你在这里太久了。关于我的未来,我需要做出一些决定。
You've been here too long. Got some
decisions to make about my future.
为什么你不能和我谈谈这件事?
Why couldn't you
speak to me about it?
那么,有什么意义呢?
Well, what's the point?
我觉得我不能再当警♥察♥了。
I don't think I can
be a policeman any more.
不认为你可以或不想成为?
Don't think you can or
don't want to be?
它有什么区别?我受够了。
What difference does
it make? I'm done.
我受够了。我受够了。我不是...
I'm done. I'm done. I'm not...
你还会做什么?
What else will you do?
有很多东西。有很多东西。许许多多。
There's lots of things. There's
lots of things. Lots and lots.
很多?太好了,可爱。
Lots? Great, lovely.
你想做的只有一件事。
There's only one thing
that you want to do.
你曾经想做的只有一件事。
There's only one thing that
you've ever wanted to do.
它帮助了我——之后重新开始工作,你知道...
It helped me - getting
back to work after, you know...
是的,嗯,那……那太好了,不是吗?那是你。
Yeah, well, that's... that's great,
isn't it? That's you.
这就是你。好吧,它也可能对你有所帮助,约翰。不!
That's who you are. Well, it
might help you too, John. No!
不,不会的!不!我……我不回来了。
No, it won't! No!
I'm... I'm not coming back.
好的?我不是你,乔治。你明白吗?
All right? I'm not you, George.
Do you understand that?
我不是你。
I'm not you.
一个月。
One month.
你有义务提前一个月通知。
You're obliged to give
one month's notice.
我希望你能解决它。
I'll expect you to work it out.
你准备好吃药了吗?
You ready for your medicine?
早安,你还好吗?
Morning, you all right?
早晨。早晨。
Morning. Morning.
早晨。
Morning.
早晨。
Morning.
剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表