剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表
You given any more thought to that
inspector's exam?
古夫,我很欣赏你的努力,我真的,真的,
Guv, I appreciate what you're trying
to do, I really, really do,
但我需要自己做决定,好吗?
but I need to make
decisions for myself, all right?
什么都不做怎么做决定?
How is doing nothing
making a decision?
如果当我决定这就是我想做的事情时,
If and when I decide that's what
I want to do,
那么这是我的决定。
then it's my decision to make.
我不需要你告诉我我应该做什么
I don't need you telling me
what I should
不应该与我的生活有关。
and shouldn't be doing with my life.
我和爸爸已经受够了所有这些。
I've had enough of all of that
with me dad.
请原谅我试图提供帮助。
Pardon me for trying to help.
我知道这是为什么。什么?
I know why this is. What?
我知道这是为什么。继续。
I know why this is. Go on.
你正在寻找接受这份工作的理由吗?
You're looking for a reason
to take that job?
你推动我升职是因为你真的想要
You're pushing me for promotion
because you actually want it,
你不想感觉不好。
and you don't want to feel bad.
好吧,也许朗廷有道理。你看到了今天发生的事情。啊,古夫,
Well, maybe Langham's got a point.
You saw what happened today. Aw, Guv,
只是因为你被一个比你大两倍的家伙撞到了你的屁♥股♥。
just because you got knocked on your
arse by some bloke twice your size.
我在他身上砸了一把椅子,它几乎没有让他发痒。
I smashed a chair over him,
it barely tickled him.
听着,你要不要我去找丹尼斯·莫登?
Look, do you want me to go
and get Dennis Morden or not?
不,我会去的。我和你一起去。我很好。啊,顾...
No. I'll go. I'll come with you.
I'm fine. Ah, Guv...
一切都顺利吗?没关系。没关系。
Is everything all right?
It's fine. It's fine.
你有一张像被打屁♥股♥的脸。
You've got a face
like a smacked bum.
有没有办法和高级官员说话,是吗?
Is that any way to speak to
a senior officer, is it?
你知道吗?也许我应该去参加检查员的考试。
Do you know what? Maybe I should
go for the inspector's exam.
也许这就是我应该做的。
Maybe that's what I should do.
参加考试,成为督察
Take the exam, become inspector
然后我终于会在这里得到一点尊重。正确的?
and then I'll finally get
a bit of respect around here. Right?
那我就当老板了,不是吗?
I'll be a boss then, wouldn't I?
而不是一个偏执的人认为世界是
Instead of having a paranoid one
that thinks that the world is
出去抓他,包括我。
out to get him, including me.
你相信吗?
Can you believe that?
在我们经历了一切之后...
After everything that we've
been through...
出色地...
Well...
我很高兴一切都好。
I'm glad everything's fine.
确定你们两个不加入我们?
Sure yous two won't join us?
你受够了。
You've had enough.
不,不。
No. No.
我在庆祝。
I was celebrating.
你们两个也一样。
Same for yous two an' all.
假设你想搬进来,嗯,乔?嗯?
Suppose you'll be wanting to
move in here, eh, Joe? Huh?
妈的,你连他的拖鞋都可以。不要开始,山姆。
Shite, you can even have his
slippers. Don't start, Sam.
谁开始?
Who's starting?
谁开始?不,你没事,邦妮小伙子。
Who's starting?
No, you're all right, bonnie lad.
妈妈在地里,爸爸在地里,
Mummy's in the ground
and Daddy's in the ground,
所以让我们来庆祝一下吧。
so let's have a wee celebration.
别再喝了,山姆。
Don't drink any more, Sam.
哦,对不起。对不起。我很抱歉。
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
I'm so sorry.
而空。
And empty.
对不起,空虚,那就是我。
Sorry and empty, that's me.
我们上楼吧。正确的。
Let's go upstairs. Right.
完成后,莫登先生。
When you've finished, Mr. Morden.
我就知道。我知道我应该和你一起去的。
I knew it.
I knew I should have gone with you.
你真的看到他们了吗?我做到了。
Did you actually see them at it?
I did.
啊...可爱的护士珍妮特脱掉了她的工具箱是什么样子的?
Ah... What was lovely nurse Janet
like with her kit off?
不能说我注意到了,约翰。你这骗子。
Can't say I noticed, John. You liar.
很晚了,丹尼斯,我在帮你。
It's late, Dennis,
and I'm doing you a favour.
我可以在你家做这个。
I could have done
this at your house.
我们本可以见到你的妻子的。所以不要胡说八道,伙计,好吗?
We could have met your wife. So none
of your bollocks, man, all right?
我得到了升职和奖金...
I was offered a promotion
and a bonus...
如果我能让 Burnsend 的关闭安静地发生。你去吧。
if I could make the Burnsend closure
happen quietly. There you go.
煤炭委员会不想要任何 hoo-ha
The Coal Board didn't want
any hoo-ha
而且,说实话,工会没有。
and, truth be told,
the union didn't.
我最大的问题是亚瑟。
My biggest problem was Arthur.
他并不愚蠢,我知道矿工会跟随他的领导......
He wasn't daft and I knew the
colliers would follow his lead...
..然后有一天他给我戴上了项圈。
..and then one day he collared me.
所以,我假设如果这个关闭安静地进行,你已经排序了。
So, I assume if this closure goes
quietly, you're already sorted.
是什么让你这么想,亚瑟?
What makes you think that, Arthur?
因为我不傻,丹尼斯。我知道这是如何工作的。
Because I'm not stupid, Dennis.
I know how this works.
所以我想,现在,我是你最大的痛苦。
So I guess, right now, I'm the
biggest pain in your arse.
你希望这种痛苦如何消失?
How would you like that
pain to go away?
我也不傻。
I'm not stupid either.
我不会被骗说我后悔的话。
I won't be tricked into saying
something I regret.
所有的信任都去哪儿了,嗯,丹尼斯?
Where did all the trust go,
eh, Dennis?
听着,我说白了。
Listen, I'll speak plainly.
我需要搬到别处。
I need to move elsewhere.
你帮我解决这个问题,我会给你任何你需要的东西。
You help me with that
and I'll get you whatever you need.
你为什么想这么做?那是你的事吗?
Why would you want to do that?
Is that any of your business?
如果你想让我相信这不是一个把戏。
It is if you want me to believe this
isn't a trick.
我可以保护男人,也可以保护我的家人。
I can protect the men
or I can protect my family.
我不明白。
I don't understand.
你也不会。
And nor will you.
我有我的理由。我们有协议吗?
I've got my reasons.
Do we have a deal?
我可以说一句话。
I can have a word.
在另一个坑里给你找点东西。
Find you something in another pit.
你这样做,你就得到我的保证,我会给你你需要的……
You do that and you've got my word
I'll get you what you need...
恶心,因为它让我感觉。
sick as it makes me feel.
他信守诺言。
And he kept it, his word.
所以你让亚瑟得到这份工作?
So you got Arthur the job?
是的。
Yes.
你之前为什么要在这件事上撒谎?
Why did you lie about that before?
我不想让这一切泄露出去
I didn't want any of this getting out
在决定公开之前。
before the decision was made public.
这会让工会陷入困境。
It'd put the union in a difficult position.
他们会改变立场来挽回面子。
They'd have changed their
stance to save face.
威胁你的晋升?
Threatening your promotion?
归根结底,每个人都是为了自己。
In the end,
it's every man for himself.
这些天的世界,对吧?
Way of the world these days, right?
或许这就是当今世界如此的原因。
Or maybe that's why the world is
the way it is these days.
没有忠诚,没有荣誉。
There's no loyalty, no honour.
亚瑟是否意识到这一点,他无法忍♥受?
Did Arthur realise that
and he couldn't live with it?
所以他改变了背叛男人的想法。
So he changed his mind
about betraying the men.
所以你决定不冒险,然后你就摆脱了他。
So you decide not to take a chance
and you do away with him.
这是荒谬的。是吗?
That's ridiculous. Is it?
剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表