剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表
- Right, fine.
正确的。
Right.
先生,这里没有人。
No-one here, sir.
环顾四周。
Have a look round.
你到底是谁?你为什么在我的公♥寓♥里?
And who the bloody hell are you?
And why are you in my flat?
我是一名警♥察♥。
I'm a police officer.
以为你看起来有点聪明的窃贼。
Thought you looked a
bit smart for a burglar.
退后!
Back off!
你拿着那个来找我,我会把它缠在你的头上。
You come at me with that and
I'll wrap it round your head.
哪个是你的狗吗?
Is that your dog?
相信我,我的咬伤比我的树皮还糟糕。
And my bite's worse than my bark,
believe me.
你退后。
You back off.
- 我不会再告诉你了。- 约翰!
- I'll not tell you again.
- John!
- 这是怎么回事?- 你是斯科特·坦纳吗?
- What's this about?
- Are you Scott Tanner?
那是我小弟。
That's me little brother.
为什么?
Why?
我是DCI Gently,那是DS Bacchus。
I'm DCI Gently, that's DS Bacchus.
我们正在调查一起谋杀案 而你哥哥是嫌疑人
We're investigating a murder
and your brother's a suspect.
什么,你认为斯科蒂……?
What, you think Scotty...?
不。他不知道从哪里开始。
Nah.
He wouldn't know where to start.
那不是他穿着军装拿着枪吗?
So that's not him in army
uniform holding a gun?
是的,是的。
Aye, it is.
他不再是一名士兵是有原因的。
And there's a reason that
he's not a soldier any more.
斯科蒂的软,不应该报名的。
Scotty's soft,
should never have signed up.
他应该杀了谁?
Who is it he's supposed to have murdered?
你昨晚在哪里?享受一点 R&R。
Where were you last night?
Enjoying a bit of R&R.
正确的。在哪里?
Right. Where?
主要是和一位名叫格温多琳的漂亮年轻女士在一起。
Mostly with a fine young lady
by the name of Gwendoline.
虽然我怀疑这不是她的真名,如果你明白我的意思吗?
Though I suspect that ain't her real name,
if you know what I mean?
你最后一次见到斯科特是什么时候?昨天下午。
When did you last see Scott?
Yesterday afternoon.
顾……卧室里挤满了人。
Guv...
the bedroom was packed in a hurry.
你介意我们看看吗?
Do you mind if we have a look?
他的东西没了一半。衣服,旧工具包……
Half his stuff's gone.
Clothes, old kit bag...
靴子,工作服。
boots, fatigues.
不,你一定有这个错误。
No, you must have this wrong.
我告诉你这个小伙子有一半时间害怕自己的影子。
I'm telling you the lad was scared
of his own shadow half the time.
知道他可能跑到哪里了吗?
Any idea where he
might have run to?
我才回来四天,这是 15 个月来的第一次。
I've only been back four
days, first time in 15 months.
由于再次离开在三。飞行访问。
Due to leave again in three.
Flying visit.
你在军队?
You in the army?
自 63 年以来没有。你现在做什么?
Not since '63.
What do you do now?
和往常一样,只有我得到更好的报酬。
Same as I always did,
only I get paid better.
哦,你是雇佣兵?
Oh, you're a mercenary?
难听的字眼,绅士先生。
Ugly word that, Mr. Gently.
我需要一张你哥哥的近照。
I'll need a recent
photograph of your brother.
- 古夫!- 什么?
- Guv!
- What?
它在浴室里。
It was in the bathroom.
你哥哥是同性恋吗?
Is your brother homosexual?
嘿!放下它!
Hey! Put it down!
放下它,否则我会以殴打罪逮捕你!
Put it down or I'll arrest you for assault!
我不太喜欢你。
I don't like you much.
你再做一个这样的噱头,我们将在其他地方继续这样做。
You pull another stunt like that and
we'll continue this elsewhere.
看……我不知道斯科特在哪里。
Look...
I don't know where Scott is.
我不知道他为什么要杀一个人
I don't know why he'd have killed a fella
我也不知道他在说什么。
and I don't know what he's
talking about neither.
那你当时不是很亲近?我说过吗?
So you weren't very close then?
Did I say that?
但三年来我几乎没有见过斯科特。
But I've barely seen Scott for three years.
上次我回家时,他还在服务。
He was still serving the
last time I was home.
跟随你的脚步。而我们的父亲在那之前。
Followed in your footsteps.
And our dad's before that.
我不知道他怎么了。
I don't know what was going on with him.
那谁做呢?
Who does then?
你想了解斯科特,
You want to know about Scott,
你去看看他的那个医生... 头部收缩器。
you go and see that doctor of his...
the head shrinker.
我需要一个名字。
I'll need a name.
我们需要这个 Gwendoline 的地址。
And we're going to need the
address of this Gwendoline.
哦,是吗?
Oh, aye?
她是个坚强的女人,我不确定你对她来说是否足够男人。
She's a strong woman,
I'm not sure you'll be man enough for her.
觉得你很有趣,不是吗?照片。
Think you're funny you, don't you?
Photo.
如果你找到他……不要伤害他。
If you find him... don't hurt him.
你错了,我向你保证。
You've got this wrong,
I promise you.
所以,我现在正在打印一张照片和一张
So, I'm having a photograph
printed now and a
副本会发给每一个巡逻的警官。
copy'll be given to
every officer on patrol.
我们也提前召集其他班次进行挨家挨户的工作。
And we're calling in other shifts
early as well to do house to house.
好的。
Good.
收音机甚至电视都会呼吁提供信息,先生。
The radio and even the telly are going
to do an appeal for information, sir.
- 你是否记得?- 没有人会接近他。
- Did you remember?
- No-one's going to approach him.
“危险”这个词被多次提及。
The word "dangerous" was
mentioned several times.
很好。好吧,我们到了。没有明显的联♥系♥
Very good. All right, here we are.
There's no obvious connections
伦纳德·普莱斯和斯科特·坦纳之间。好的?
between Leonard Price and Scott Tanner.
OK?
这里说他是土耳其浴场的常客。
It says here that he was a
regular at the Turkish baths.
他很出名,很受欢迎。
He was well known, he was well liked.
他是达勒姆当地一家公♥司♥的会计师,
And he was an accountant
at a local firm in Durham,
但他的同事都没有意识到他在为对方打球。
but none of his colleagues realised
that he batted for the other side.
- 他还没死,你知道吗?- 无论他的...隶属关系,我的意思是,
- He is still dead, you know?
- Whatever his...affiliations, I mean,
他仍然是一个受害者,一个人。
he's still a victim, a person.
开始了。你要开始烧你的胸罩了,是吗?
Here we go. You going to start
burning your bras, are we?
我告诉你我会怎么做,瑞秋。
I tell you what I'll do, Rachel.
我去为你组织一次小游♥行♥。那个怎么样?
I'll go and organise a little
march for you. How about that?
不,我只是说某人不应该只是死
No. All I'm saying is that somebody
shouldn't have to die just
因为他们不一样。我说过吗?嗯?我说过吗?
cos they're different.
Did I say that? Hm? Did I say that?
不,我没有。所以不要把话放在我嘴里,宠物。好的。
No, I didn't. So don't put words
into my mouth, pet. All right.
也许他确实被杀了,因为他与众不同。
Maybe he did get killed
because he's different.
但我没有这么说。
But I did not say that.
- 好的,好的,好的。- 谋杀案。
- All right, all right, all right.
- Murder's murder.
我们还不知道他为什么死了,不是吗?
We don't know why he died yet, do we?
有人设法找到格温多琳吗?
Anybody managed to
track down Gwendoline?
哦是的。真名是海蒂布莱克。
Oh, yes.
Real name is Hettie Blake.
确认马克坦纳确实和她一起过夜直到凌晨。
Confirmed that Mark Tanner did spend
the night with her till early morning.
显然,他提示得很好,是一个非常有活力的人。
He tips well apparently
and is a very vigorous man.
嗯,很好。继续调查伦纳德·普莱斯,
Well, good.
Keep looking into Leonard Price,
看看是否与 Scott Tanner 有任何联♥系♥。
剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表