剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表
他死的那天你在坑里,那个月唯一一次,
You were down in the pit on the day
he died, the only time that month,
现在这有点巧合,你不是说吗?
now that's a bit of a coincidence,
wouldn't you say?
每月检查仅每月进行一次。
Monthly inspections only
happen once a month.
线索就在名字里,中士。
The clue is in the name, sergeant.
也意味着没有人可以保证你的确切下落。
Also means that nobody can
vouch for your exact whereabouts.
你已经证明自己是个骗子。
You've already proven
yourself to be a liar.
我有空去吗?
Am I free to go?
是的。
Yes.
我们可能需要稍后与您交谈。
We may need to speak to you later.
我不知道我为什么打扰。
I don't know why I bother.
我们没有一点证据。
We haven't got a single
scrap of evidence.
什么?他有动机,他在撒谎。
What? He's got a motive
and he's lying.
我们有一个动机,它与其他人的动机相同。
We've got a motive and it's the same
one that everybody else has got.
我不喜欢他。
I don't like him.
哦,那很有用。
Oh, that's useful.
我不确定司法系统能否应对突发事件
I'm not sure the judicial system
could cope with the sudden
如果这是唯一的标准,那么案件的重量。
weight of cases
if that was the only criteria.
为什么你要歪曲我所说的一切?我讨厌那个。
Why do you have to twist everything
that I say? I hate that.
那么,你应该很高兴摆脱我,不是吗?
Well, you should be quite glad to
get rid of me, then, shouldn't you?
那是什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
有人一直在向朗廷通报该州的情况
Somebody's been keeping Langham
well informed about the state
我的健康,不是吗?
of my health, haven't they?
你认为那是我吗?你以为我一直在骗你?
And you think that's me?
You think I've been lying to you?
我受够了这个。
I've had enough of this.
对了,你们两个中的哪一个一直在向朗廷喋喋不休?
Right, which one of you two's been
blabbing to Langham?
嗯,关于他的伤势?唔?
Hmm, about his injuries? Hmm?
让我问你一个问题。
Let me ask you a question.
每个警♥察♥都应该拥有的一件事是什么?
What's the one thing that every
policeman should have?
我会告诉你它是什么——它是忠诚。
I'll tell you what it is -
it's loyalty.
正确的?忠诚。
Right? Loyalty.
那种忠诚意味着,无论如何,
The kind of loyalty that means
that, no matter what,
你会为你的伴侣做任何事。
you'll do anything for your partner.
你甚至会为他们献出生命,
You'll even lay down your life
for them,
为他们拿一颗血淋淋的子弹。
take a bloody bullet for them.
我们必须信任与我们合作的人,否则我们什么都不是。
We have to trust the people that
we're working with or we're nothing.
那是我。
It was me.
我很抱歉。我不是...不要。
I'm so sorry. I wasn't... Don't.
继续。
Go on.
我...
I...
先生,我告诉了 CS Langham 你的伤势。
I told CS Langham
about your injuries, sir.
这很愚蠢,我知道。
It was stupid, I know.
我只是担心,我认为他也是。
I was only concerned and I thought
he was, too.
我很抱歉,先生。
I'm so sorry, sir.
在你为我们所做的一切之后,你不应该得到这个。
After everything you've done for us,
you don't deserve this.
再也不会发生这种事了,先生。
It'll never happen again, sir.
我知道。
I know.
我不是亚瑟霍克斯,先生。
I'm no Arthur Hawkes, sir.
是的,我知道。
Yes, I know.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
你想喝一品脱吗?
You fancy a pint?
干杯。干杯。
Cheers. Cheers.
对不起,约翰。
I'm sorry, John.
我知道我不是我自己。
I know I haven't been myself.
就是这血淋淋的枪伤。如果他们认为我不合适...
It's this bloody bullet wound.
If they think I'm unfit...
没有人认为你不合适。
Nobody thinks you're unfit.
他们想摆脱你。
They want to get rid of you.
所以不要给他们任何借口。锻炼身体。
So don't give them an excuse.
Get fit.
不要给他们一条腿站立。这很有趣。
Don't give them a leg to stand on.
That's quite funny.
我们要回去工作吗?
Shall we get back to work?
所以,亚瑟并没有因为背叛了男人而逃跑。
So, Arthur wasn't getting away
because he'd betrayed the men.
他背叛了那些人以逃跑。
He was betraying the men
to get away.
什么?因为乔和汉娜?不。
What? Because of Joe and Hannah? No.
他为什么不跟他说一句话?
Why didn't he just have
a word with him?
“把你的手从我女儿身上拿开。” 这有点极端,不是吗?
"Get your hands off my daughter."
It's a bit extreme, isn't it?
只是举起棍子把她带走。
Just upping sticks
and taking her with him.
你知道年轻人是什么样的,他们就是不听,不是吗?
You know what the young are like,
they just don't listen, do they?
你还记得比利·希勒吗?
You remember Billy Shearer?
他站在街上,泪流满面。
He was standing in the street
and he was in tears.
他彻底崩溃了。所以啊?
He was totally gutted. Yeah, so?
他为什么不宣布亚瑟的背叛?
Why didn't he announce
Arthur's betrayal?
他有机会让那次罢♥工♥发生,但他没有接受,
He had a chance to make that strike
happen and he didn't take it,
但他告诉我们,尽管这给了他谋杀的动机。
but he told us, even though
it gave him a motive for the murder.
是的。他为什么要这么做?我不知道。
Yeah. Why would he do that?
I don't know.
除非亚瑟身上有什么东西
Unless Arthur had got
something on him
这就是他们争吵的原因。像什么?
and that's what they were
fighting about. Like what?
如何在狗身上投♥注♥ 300 英镑。
How to make 300 quid
betting on a dog.
莉莲·弗朗西斯?
Lillian Francis?
你是谁?
Who are you?
警♥察♥。
Police.
我有我所有的执照。是的,我确定。我确定。
I have all me licences.
Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure.
我们想和你谈谈亚瑟霍克斯。亚瑟是谁?
We want to talk to you
about Arthur Hawkes. Arthur who?
亚瑟霍克斯。
Arthur Hawkes.
他被发现在伯恩森德煤矿被谋杀。
He was found
murdered at Burnsend Colliery.
你的电♥话♥号♥码在他的口袋里被发现。
Your phone number was
found in his pocket.
我很遗憾听到这个消息。
I'm sorry to hear that.
什么?抱歉听到他有你的电♥话♥号♥码,或者抱歉他死了?
What? Sorry to hear he had your
number or sorry that he's dead?
我有权搜查这些场所。
I have warrant to search
these premises.
NGRC 的记录显示,亚瑟在这里养了三只灰狗——
NGRC records show that Arthur kept
three greyhounds here -
傻瓜的黄金,汉娜的梦想和比利酷。
Fool's Gold, Hannah's Dream
and Billy-Cool.
我们检查了亚瑟留在这里的狗的记录
We've checked records for the dogs
that Arthur kept here with
比利希勒和熊猫惠兰。
Billy Shearer and Panda Whelan.
它是混合形式,你不是说吗?
It's mixed form, wouldn't you say?
我不知道你的意思。这些就是他们。
I don't know what you mean.
These are them.
出色地...
Well...
Fool's Gold 没有参加六场比赛,他就长♥期♥获胜
Fool's Gold hadn't placed in six
races before he won at long
上次出局的赔率。
odds last time out.
比利-库尔有四个排名,然后在三个中一无所获。
Billy-Cool had four placings
and then nothing in three.
你换了他们的食物?
You changed their food?
没有人因为狗而杀了他。
Nobody killed him cos of the dogs.
哦。我们需要采集血样。
Oh. We'll need to take
blood samples.
我有一个简短的问题要问你。
I've got a quick question for you.
谁来照顾这些笨蛋
Who's going to look after the mutts
当你因妨碍司法公正而入狱时?
when you're in prison for perverting
the course of justice?
剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表