剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表
周六晚上你到底在做什么?
What you were really doing
on Saturday night?
这是什么?
What is this?
我一直很喜欢“吻我,凯特”。
I've always loved
"Kiss Me, Kate."
也许你能启发我
Perhaps you could enlighten me
关于周六晚上的制♥作♥。
about Saturday night's
production.
我喝醉了,睡在沙发上。
I got drunk and slept here
on the sofa.
好吧,它发生得太频繁了。
Well, it happens
a little too often.
我很不好意思。
I was embarrassed.
你整个晚上都在营地?
You were at the camp
all evening?
是的。
Yes.
你有没有去什么地方?
Did you go anywhere?
回答问题。
Answer the question.
舞厅里有翅膀的一角
In the dance hall,
there's a corner of the wings
我可以站在不被人看见的地方。
where I can stand
without being seen.
我做笔记。
I make notes.
演出必须完美。
The show has to be perfect.
效率就是一切
Efficiency is everything
如果我们要保持数字。
if we're
to maintain the numbers.
标准需要很高。
Standards need to be high.
梅根在表演吗?
Was Megan performing?
是的。
Yes.
你在谋杀案调查期间撒谎
You lied
during the murder investigation
你自己的女儿。
of your own daughter.
如果我告诉你我在哪里,你会做出最坏的假设。
If I'd told you where I was, you
would have assumed the worst.
我总是假设每个人都是最坏的。
I always assume the worst
of everybody.
我没有杀她。
I didn't kill her.
你知道吗?我不相信你。
You know what?
I don't believe you.
哦。我又去了。
Oh.
There I go again.
我没有杀她。我怎么能?
I didn't kill her.
How could I?
好吧,你有足够的理由。
Well, you had
enough of a reason.
令人惊讶的是,人们不需要太多。
People don't need much,
surprisingly.
她离开的时候很震惊,是吗?
It was a shock
when she left, yeah?
是的。
Yes.
我觉得我想死,其实。
I felt like
I wanted to die, actually.
它没有让你开心
It didn't make you happy
知道你唯一的女儿在追寻她的梦想吗?
knowing that your only daughter
was following her dream?
我之前告诉过你,督察,我认为这是一种放纵。
I told you before, Inspector,
I thought it was an indulgence.
她想放学后上课。
She wanted lessons
after school.
芭蕾、踢踏舞、唱歌♥、表演。
Ballet, tap, singing, acting.
相反,帕特里克把她带到了他的妹妹身边
Instead, Patrick whisked her off
to his sister
额外的拉丁语课程。
for extra Latin classes.
她是一位模范的拉丁老师,他的妹妹。
She's an exemplary
Latin teacher, his sister.
不过,没有社交礼仪。
No social graces, though.
所以我尽可能保持距离。
So I keep my distance
when possible.
那么,梅根一定是天生有才华的,那么,
Well, Megan must have been
naturally talented, then,
因为她没有受过任何训练
because she didn't have
any training
或塑造她的才华。
or crafting of her talent.
显然是这样。
Apparently so.
当你还是个小女孩的时候,你想做什么?
What did you want to do
when you were a little girl?
呃...
Uh...
我喜欢讲故事。
I liked to tell stories.
啊。
Ah.
我很擅长声音。
I was good at the voices.
我的妈妈和爸爸过去常常在聚会上把我赶出去。
My mum and dad used to
wheel me out at parties.
你可能会说,我有一些野心。
I had some ambition,
you might say.
但事实并非如此。
But it was not to be.
你掉头发了?
You lost your hair?
在我,呃,生了梅根之后。
After I, uh,
gave birth to Megan.
漂亮的图片我不是。
Pretty as a picture
I was not.
你会说你的女儿像照片一样漂亮吗?
Would you say your daughter
was as pretty as a picture?
我当然会。
Of course I would.
显然她有这个天赋。
And clearly
she had the talent.
她已经准备好迎接职业生涯了
She was all set
to have the career
你永远不可能拥有的。
that you could never have.
是的,是的,好吧。
Yes, yes, all right.
你去了营地,不是吗?
You went to the camp,
didn't you?
诱惑战胜了我。
Temptation got
the better of me.
我只是...
I just...
……想看她唱歌♥。
...wanted to see her sing.
周六晚上。
Saturday night.
对,露营者,我们知道你很绝望
Right, campers,
we know you're desperate
看下一幕。
to see the next act.
所以请把手放在一起
So please
put your hands together
对于深夜版
After Dark Bluebirds,
for the late-night version
of the After Dark Bluebirds,
由我们自己的 Megan Webb 领导。
led by our very own Megan Webb.
有什么错误吗?
Any mistakes?
总有打磨的余地。
There's always room
for polish.
更紧的步法。笑容更灿烂。
Tighter footwork.
Wider smiles.
你老婆为什么离开你?
Why did your wife leave you?
这很讽刺。
It's ironic.
为维持完美的家庭假期而奋斗
One fights to maintain
the perfect family holiday
并且这样做会破坏自己宝贵的小单位。
and, in doing so, destroys
one's own precious little unit.
你不会明白珍贵的
You wouldn't understand precious
如果它出现并击中你的脸。
if it came up
and hit you in the face.
请再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
你坐在那里谈论家庭对你有多重要,
You sit there talking about
how important family is to you,
当你一直和梅根韦伯在一起的时候。
when all the time you were
having it off with Megan Webb.
不,我不是。
No, I wasn't.
- 对,就是你。- 我只是不会。
- Yes, you were.
- I just wouldn't.
你在撒谎。再次。
You're lying.
Again.
这可能会让你大吃一惊,中士,
This may come as a surprise
to you, Sergeant,
但我们并非都是不忠的。
but we are not all unfaithful.
不是我们所有人。
Not all of us.
我的弱点是这个阵营。
My weakness is this camp.
我父亲的营地。
My father's camp.
我只是想让它工作。
I just want it to work.
我不能失败。
And I can't fail.
我就是不能。
I just can't.
你知道吗?
Do you know what?
几年前我来到这个营地。
I came to this camp
a few years back.
- 真的?- 是的。
- Really?
- Yeah.
我,妻子,女儿。
Me, the wife, my daughter.
我们很开心。
We had a great time.
我记得当时有多忙。
剧集 | 乔治·詹特利探案(2008) | 导航列表