剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
Come on, Katy. This is an honour.
牺牲你一人 换取天下安宁
Your sacrifice keeps misrule from the whole world.
为此 你将在天堂受到奖励
And for that, you'll be rewarded in Paradise.
另外你还能得到看♥房♥♥子的报酬
Plus you get your baby-sitting money,
所以也不是一无所获嘛
so it's not all been for nothing.
我还以为你当我是朋友
I thought you were my friend.
我当然是你的朋友啦 不然也不会这么做了
I am your friend. I wouldn't be doing this otherwise.
那怎么不让恶魔到你身体里去
Why don't you have the demon go into you then?
我也想来着 可他们说我太意志软弱了
Oh, I wanted to, but they said that I was too weak-willed.
我想大概是因为我太胖了
I think it's because I'm fat.
你被选中了
You were chosen.
为什么
Why?
不记得了
Well, can't remember now.
这是Andras最后的晚餐 Katy
This is Andras's last supper, Katy.
乖 不会很久的
That's it. Won't be long now.
Castiel很快就会离开这具腐朽的躯壳
Castiel will soon be leaving this withered husk,
而他会在你的身体里找到他的新家
and he will find a new home inside you.
你们好好交流交流
We'll leave you to get acquainted.
你们将会在一起度过很长一段时间
You're going to be spending a long time together.
真是羡慕嫉妒恨
I'm so jealous.
恶作剧
Mischief.
恶作剧
Mischief.
恶作剧
Mischief.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表