剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
是克斯蒂说我们在这儿没关系的
Kirstie said it would be all right.
你们现在改听服装师的命令
Oh, you take your orders from the dresser now,
不用听公♥司♥经理的了是吧
not the company manager?!
我们不听任何人的命令 又不是纳粹党卫军
We don't take orders from anyone, we're not in the SS.
随你怎么说 亲爱的
Speak for yourself, sweetheart.
我就原谅你这一次
I'll allow it on this occasion,
就当你熟悉一下这里的规矩
as it's good for you to get to know the routine
以便你以后顶替托尼 不过我看是没机会的
should you ever need to go on for Tony - which you won't.
你的替角演出15分钟后开始
Your understudy run starts in T-minus 15 minutes.
我们一切都按剧本来
We will be doing it all as is,
除了没有血 没有剑 没有雾
except no blood, no swords, no fog.
-剑都没有 -没有 武术指导住院了
- No swords? - No. Fight director's been hospitalised.
他说德雷克·雅格比耍双截棍的时候
Apparently Derek Jacobi caught him
不小心打到他的下♥体♥了
in the goolies with a nunchuk.
我不记得《温莎的风流娘们》里有这一出戏
I don't remember that in the Merry Wives of Windsor,
不过随便吧
but there you go.
我们也不会用上拐杖 是吗
We're not using the walking sticks, are we?
不过是替角演出罢了 无所谓的
It's just an understudy, Jim, it really doesn't matter.
那是外面买♥♥的咖啡吗
Are those shop-bought lattes?
是的 抱歉 应该给你买♥♥一杯的
Yes. Sorry, I would have got you one...
你们进出的时候签字了吗
Did you sign yourself out and back in?
没有 就去了几分钟而已
No, I was only gone two minutes.
现在去后台签
Go and do so, please. Stage door.
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious?
火灾是很严重的 劳拉
Fire is serious, Laura,
所以我们才定了防范规程 吉姆
that's why we have procedures. Jim.
好的 抱歉
Uh, yes, I'm sorry.
你饰演麦克白夫人的戏服正在熨烫
Your, er, Lady Macbeth frock is being pressed.
但是
But, erm,
你现在就解开牛仔裤 脱掉上衣也挺好的
be good if you could just pop your jeans and top off now.
-什么 -就为了省时间而已
- What?! - Just... save time.
我才不干
I'm not doing that.
一个女孩试图得到想要的 也无可厚非嘛
Oh, well, can't blame a girl for trying.
-我签完了 -谢谢你 吉姆
- Ah, there, I'm officially back. - Right, thank you, Jim.
5分钟时间热身 我们半点准时开始
Warm-up in five and we will aim to start the run at half past.
如果可以的话 台词念快一点
Oh, and, uh, do try and talk quickly, if you don't mind?
我们当中有些人晚上还有正式表演要准备呢
Some of us have got to do it for real tonight.
真♥他♥妈♥受不了她
Can't fucking stand her!
为什么经理都讨厌演员
Why is it all company managers hate actors?
招聘经理的要求
In the job description.
"招讨人厌的拉拉后台经理"
"Wanted - sneery, wine-guzzling lesbian to work backstage.
"自带黑毛衣 不要有幽默感"
"Must have own black sweatshirt and no sense of humour."
老天
God...
我去卖♥♥三明治都挣得比这多
I could do a sandwich round and get paid more.
我们又不是为了钱 不是吗
Well, we don't do it for the money, do we?
我们是因为热爱这一行
We do it because we love it.
我们就是为了钱
We do do it for the money.
-我们半年后就要结婚了 -我知道
- We're getting married in six months. - I know.
婚礼很贵的 要不就别办了吧
It's expensive, isn't it? Shall we just not bother?
-吉姆 -我开玩笑的
- Jim! - I'm joking. I'm joking.
抱歉
Sorry.
得把这个挂起来
Just need to hang this up.
克斯蒂 你知道托尼每月挣多少吗
Kirstie, do you know how much Tony gets paid?
你不能问这个
You can't ask that!
-不知道 他从来不看工资条 -真的吗
- I don't know, he never opens his payslips. - Really?
对 都直接丢垃圾桶
Yeah, just throws them in the bin.
既然这样的话
Oh, well, in that case...
-你在干嘛 -我想知道
- What are you doing? - I want to know.
劳拉
Laura!
天啊
Jesus!
谁让他是主演呢 我也会有这么一天的
Well, he's the lead, isn't he? I'll get there.
-如果你代替他 你能挣多少 -没他那么多
- How much more do you get if you go on for him? - Well, not that.
不过至少能比现在多一倍吧 但他不会走的
At least double what I'm on now. He won't go off though.
-他不会走人的 对吗 克斯蒂 -不会
- He's never been off, has he, Kirst? - No.
那你就把肥皂放在浴室门外的地上
Maybe you should leave the soap on the floor outside the shower
-他摔一跤就演不了了 -别这样
- that would do it. - Don't be mean!
你就不想在真正的观众面前
Don't you for once want to go on as the real thing,
表演一次吗
in front of a real audience?
-怎么了 -衣服里有根针 克斯蒂
- What is it? - There's a pin in this, Kirstie! Shit!
抱歉 我本打算缝衣服的 我去给你拿创口贴
Oh, sorry, it just needs stitching, I'll get you a plaster.
-贱♥人♥ 明知道会伤到人 -我看看
- Clumsy bitch. That could have hurt someone. - Let's have a look.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
《麦克白》
第四幕第一场
拇指怦怦动
By the pricking of my thumbs...
必有恶人来
..Something wicked this way comes.
别这样 吸血鬼
Stop it, vampire!
《麦克白》
第一幕第五场
凝结我的血液
Make thick my blood.
不要让怜悯钻进我的心头
Stop up the access and passage to remorse,
不要让天性中的恻隐摇动我狠毒的决意
that no compunctious visitings of nature shake my fell purpose.
《麦克白》的全体演员请注意
'Ladies and gentlemen of the Macbeth company -
是替角演员 不是正规演员
'that's the understudy company, not the actual one -
请于台上集♥合♥ 准备热身
'can you make your way to the stage, please, for the warm-up?'
她故意这么说的
She's only doing that to wind me up.
-别管她 祝你好运 -别这样
- Ignore her. Good luck. - Stop it!
你可别把好运给毁了
You don't want to tempt fate.
走吧 他们已经开始了
Come on, they've started already.
吉姆
Jim!
第三幕
《麦克白》
第四幕第三场
最光明的天使也许会堕落 可天使总是光明的
Angels are bright still, though the brightest fell...
无聊
Boring!
你怎么不回康沃尔继续拍《外科医生马丁》
Why don't you fuck off back to Cornwall and do more Doc Martins?
你这个令人讨厌的混♥蛋♥
You hateful little prick!
说实话 我这辈子从没...这是我吗
Honestly, I have never in my life witnessed... Is this me?
是的
Yes.
我这辈子在台上从没见过
I have never in my life witnessed such a
这么自私的表演
selfish performance on stage,
你知道最讨人厌的是什么吗
and you know the most annoying thing?
他居然成功了 那个乏味的...
It works. This tedious little queen...
把我的果汁给我 他居然拿到了
Get me my juice. ..Has just been offered
当玛仓库剧院万尼亚舅舅的角色
Uncle Vanya at the Donmar Warehouse.
万尼亚 那是我的角色
Vanya! That's my part!
我生来就是演万尼亚的人选
I was born to be Vanya,
结果他们把这个角色给他了 狗♥日♥的♥混♥蛋♥们
and they gave the part to him. Fucking arseholes!
说到这个 克斯蒂
Which, by the way, Kirstie,
他就是靠日屁♥眼♥混到那个角色的
is how he got the job in the first place.
-他这是怎么回事 -我不知道
- What in God's name is going on? - I don't know.
刚才有8个人退票
I've just had to issue eight refunds
就因为麦克白在舞台上吐了
because Macbeth vomited on stage
还嚷嚷着"我眼前是不是有个大假鸡♥巴♥"
and said, "Is this a dildo I see before me?"
他状态不太好
He's not well.
他烂醉如泥 把瓶子给我 托尼
He's pissed! Give me that bottle, Tony.
-是果汁 -给我
- Juice. - Give it to me.
是果汁
Juice.
老天啊 2/3的成分都是伏特加
Jesus Christ. It's two-thirds vodka.
那又怎么样
So what?
所以当班戈出场的时候你说"操 见鬼了吧"
So when Banquo came on you said, "Fuck me, there's a ghost!"
他不是戒酒了吗
I thought he was on the wagon.
费莉西蒂 费莉西蒂 叫导演下来
Felicity, Felicity, get the director down here now.
我要改改剧本
I want to make some changes.
我看是得改改了 去把吉姆叫来
Oh, we will be making some changes all right. Go and get Jim.
好了 托尼 这是几根手指
Right, Tony. How many fingers have I got up?
别这么跟我说话 我不是你女朋友
Don't talk to me like that, I'm not your girlfriend.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
-三根 -你第五幕的第一句台词是什么
- Three. - What's your first line in act five?
"不要再告诉我什么消息 让他们一个个逃走吧"
Bring me no more reports, let them fly all!
除非勃南的森林会向邓西嫩移♥动♥
Till Birnam Wood remove to Dunsinane,
-我无所畏惧 -好了
- I cannot taint with fear! - All right, OK.
托尼 你去洗个澡 好吧
Just going to pop you in the shower, Tony, OK?
-好下流啊 你要进来一起洗吗 -我不洗
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表