剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
- Ah, saucy. Are you coming in? - No, I'm not.
我猜你那黑上衣下面
I bet you've got a nice little pair of titties under that
一定隐藏着一对完美的奶♥子♥
big black top, haven't you?
给你五分钟
You've got five minutes.
-我能把你掰直你知道吗 -傻♥逼♥
- I could cure you, you know. - Bloody turns.
费莉西 什么事
What's going on, Felice?
-你记得台词吗 -应该吧
- Do you know the lines? - I think so.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
上周的替角演出你都忘词了
You dried it in the understudy run last week.
有点紧张罢了
Well, that was just nerves,
有些观众是刚看完《狮子王》来的
there were people watching from the Lion King,
没准备好见到盛装的蓬蓬
didn't expect to see Pumba in full make-up.
听着 我也不想这样
Look, I don't like doing this,
但他如果不能在4分钟内清醒过来的话
but if he doesn't sober up in the next four minutes,
我就要让你来代替他演完
I'm going to have to send you on to finish the show.
-我靠 -我得确保你准备好了 吉姆
- Shit. - I need to know if you're ready, Jim.
-我... -如何
- I, uh... - Well?
他准备好了
He's ready.
把戏服换上 吉姆 我们过一遍词
Get the costume on, Jim, we'll go through the lines.
你可以的
You can do this.
这是我们一直等待的机会
It's what we've been waiting for.
我来做这个决定 谢你了 劳拉
I'll make that call, thank you, Laura.
站在那儿别动
Stay where you are, please.
我把这个挂起来
I'll just hang this up.
好了 克斯蒂 把托尼从浴室弄出来
Right, Kirstie, get Tony out of the shower.
我两分钟后回来做决定
I'll be back in two minutes to make a decision.
-我能进去了吗 -可以
- Can I go in now? - Yeah.
-天啊 我做不到 -你当然可以了
- Oh, God, I can't do it. - Of course you can!
但接下来都是打斗场面
But it's all the fights.
他们之前都不允许我们排练
We weren't allowed to practise them.
其他演员会帮你的
But the other actors will help you.
你靠着肾上腺素的刺♥激♥会挺过去的
You'll get through on adrenaline.
这是你的大好机会 你只需要...
This is your chance. All you have to do...
牢牢抓住它
is take it.
好了 我准备好了 我们开始吧
Right, I'm ready. Let's do this.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're all right?
我当然没事了 把我的果汁给我
Of course I'm all right, get me my juice!
托尼 你不必勉强自己的
Tony. You don't have to do this.
演员生病也很正常啊
Actors are allowed to be ill.
大卫·苏歇 他因为患了慢性痢疾
David Suchet, he missed the last act of
就错过了《热铁皮屋顶上的猫》最后一场演出
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof with chronic diarrhoea.
是的 但他还是坚持参加了谢幕礼
Yes, but he still made the curtain call.
不过他穿着白西装出息真是个失误
Shame he was in a white suit though.
如果他感觉好点了 就让他上吧
If he's feeling better, then he should do it.
-观众们会更乐意接受的 -太对了
- It will make more sense for the audience. - Exactly!
我还要擎起我雄壮的盾牌
Before my body I throw my warlike shield.
来吧 麦克德夫
Lay on, Macduff!
谁先喊"住手 够了" 就让他永远在地狱里沉沦
And damned be him that first cries "Hold, enough!"
出自《麦克白》
第五幕第八场
就那么一去不复返了 吉姆 你的机会没了
That was it, Jim. That was your chance.
那也不是我的错啊 他说他没事了
Well, it's not my fault. He said he's all right.
他喝了一整瓶的伏特加
He's drunk a full bottle of vodka!
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
你瞧瞧他的状态
Look at the state of him!
我试过帮你了 吉姆
I try and help you, Jim.
但你的上进心实在太不足了
But you just don't want it enough.
我只是个替角而已
I'm only the understudy.
-他们需要我时我再上 -什么
- I'm there if they want me. - What?
缩在屋子的角落里 就像一台待机的电视吗
Stuck in the corner of the room like a television on standby?!
是的 我很抱歉 劳拉 我...
Yes. I'm sorry, Laura, I can't...
我无法违背我的本性
I can't change who I am.
熄灭了吧 熄灭了吧 短促的烛光
Out, out, brief candle.
出自《麦克白》
第五幕第五场
人生不过是一个行走的影子
Life's but a walking shadow... '
一个在舞台上指手划脚的拙劣的伶人 登场片刻
A poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
在无声无臭中悄然退下
and then is heard no more.
就像一个愚人所讲的故事
'It is a tale. 'Told by an idiot,
充满着喧哗 狂怒 和骚动
full of sound and fury, signifying...
却毫无意义
Nothing.
请派医务人员到舞台来 请派医务人员到舞台来
Medic to the stage, please. Medic to the stage.
托尼 托尼 你没事吧
Tony, Tony, are you all right?
别动 托尼
'Try not to move, Tony.'
第四幕
挺合适的 不是吗
That's fine, isn't it?
-我觉得是吧 -好极了
- I think so. - Great.
-你还需要别的什么吗 -不 不用了
- Do you need anything else? - No, I'm all right, I think.
我差点忘了
Oh, nearly forgot.
-我个你准备了这个 -克斯蒂
- I got you this. - Oh, Kirstie.
-没什么的 -你真好 何必为我这么费心
- It's nothing. - Oh, really kind. You shouldn't have.
敲敲门 在不在
Knock, knock.
-好了 我就不打扰你们了 -谢谢
- Right, I'll leave you to it. - Thanks.
那个 克斯蒂 你能不能帮我
Actually, Kirstie, could you get me
准备一点你以前为托尼做的那种果汁饮料
one of those juice drinks that you used to do for Tony?
我的靴子好像也找不到了 是不是...
And I can't find my boots. Are they...?
抱歉 我去帮你拿
Oh, sorry, I'll get them.
你过得怎么样 我感觉好久没见过你了
How are you doing? I feel like I haven't seen you.
我一直在排练 你懂的
Oh, well, I've been rehearsing, haven't I?
终于可以演打斗场景了
Finally got to get through the fights.
可以用剑了 而不是卷起来的纸
With a sword this time, rather than a roll of wrapping paper.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不紧张
No.
我只想过来说一声 祝演出大获成功
I just popped down to say... break a leg.
Break a leg 直译: 摔断腿
现在这种情况下 说这话也太露骨了吧
That's a bit near the bone under the circumstances.
我知道 他怎么样了
I know. How is he?
还在住院 医生要检查他的脊椎
Still in hospital. They're doing tests on his spine.
可怜的托尼
Poor Tony.
不过 喝醉了上城墙表演就会是这种结果
Still, that's what happens if you get pissed on the battlements.
本来可能会更糟呢 幸好他摔在了墙头滴水兽上
Could have been worse, but he fell on a gargoyle.
费莉西蒂当时不在舞台上 是吧
Felicity wasn't on stage, was she?
那不好笑 劳拉
It's not funny, Laura.
好怪 她走了 我反而挺想她的
It's weird. Now she's gone, I quite miss her.
我以为你憎恶她呢
I thought you hated her.
是的 但还是为她觉得难过
Yeah, but... still feel sorry for her.
她就是做了个错误的决定而已
She just made the wrong call, that's all.
她当时该直接让你上的
She should have sent you on.
你不该说她对你性骚扰的
You shouldn't have said she was sexually harassing you though.
我从没那么说过
I never said that.
我都不知道这谣言怎么传出来的
I don't know where that's come from.
她就是因为这才被解雇的
Well, that's why she was sacked.
话说 我在老爹披萨店定了个餐位
Anyway, I've booked a table at Papa Del's after the show.
我姐姐来了 所以我们...
My sister's in, so we can...
我很想去 但我要跟其他演员一起出去
I'd love to, but I'm already going out with the cast.
他们要带我去乔艾伦餐厅 我总不能拒绝吧
Taking me to Jo Allen's. I could hardly say no, could I?
我们和你一起去吧
Well, we'll come with you.
-你姐姐 -是啊
- Your sister? - Yeah.
去乔艾伦餐厅
At Jo Allen's?
有什么不行
Why not?
演员和普通民众混在一起 气氛总有点尴尬
It's always very awkward mixing actors and civilians.
你也知道他们是样的人
You know what they're like,
他们甚至都不愿意带替角一起
they're even funny about including the understudies.
我就是个替角
I'm an understudy.
我知道你是
I know you are.
参演《麦克白》一剧的各位女士和先生
'Ladies and gentlemen of the Macbeth company,
这是倒数半小时提醒 半小时后请上台
'this is your half-hour call. 30 minutes please.'
听我说 先让我忙完今晚的应酬
Look, let me get through tonight
然后我们再细谈这事儿 好吗
and then we'll talk about it after, OK?
你一定会很出色的
You'll be fantastic.
如果我不集中精神就不可能出色啦
I won't if I don't concentrate.
抱歉 劳拉 我得让大脑的注意力集中一点
Sorry, Laura, I just need to get my head together.
你这是在请我离开吗
Are you asking me to go?
是的 没错 我得准备一下
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表