剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
- I just can't do the... - Use two fingers.
-我打不了啊 -不对
- I can't do it, can I? - No.
让我来吧
Let me do it.
小心点 好吗
Just be careful, all right?
拿稳了吗
Got it?
如果用了充气泵 就不会有这种事了
If you'd only used the pumper, none of this would have happened.
珍 别说了
Jan! Please!
-好了 -谢谢
- There. - Thank you.
大家都悠着点 好吗
Let's just take a breath, shall we?
珍 去塔美辛房♥里把手提电脑拿来
Jan, go and get Tamsin's laptop from her room, please.
但弗兰奇在里面
But Frankie's in there.
去拿就是了
Just get it, please.
我得搞清楚现在到底什么情况
I need to find out what we're dealing with here.
是我老板 要接吗
My boss. Should I answer it?
-别接 -接
- No. - Yeah.
你好 奈吉
Hi, Nigel.
天呐 是的 很抱歉我完全忘了
Oh, gosh, yes. Oh, I'm so sorry. I completely forgot.
有个脑瘫的小男孩
I've got a little boy with cerebral palsy
想跟诺埃尔·埃德蒙兹[英国播音员]下棋
who wants to play chess with Noel Edmonds.
奈吉 你能让桑迪代我去吗
Nigel, could you get Sandy to cover for me at all?
我这儿还有些事
I'm just dealing with a situation here.
不不
No, no, no.
一切顺利 不用劳驾你过来
It's all going well. You don't have to come.
就是...
It's just...
帕森斯先生想留下
Mr Parsons wants to stay and...
跪舔...
suck off...
是跟塔美辛唱K 是的
sing off with Tamsin on the karaoke, yes.
他们玩得可欢了
Oh, they're having a ball.
我说话这会儿他们正在唱《拉邦巴》呢
They're doing La Bamba as I speak.
*啦啦啦啦 拉邦巴*
*La, la, la, La Bamba*
*啦啦啦啦 拉邦巴*
*La, la, la, La Bamba*
*啦啦啦啦 通巴*
*La, la, la, La Tumba*
她真是个幸运的姑娘 对吧
She's a lucky girl, isn't she?
*啦啦啦啦 拉邦巴*
*La, la, la, La Bamba*
什么情况
What is going on?
弗兰奇的尸体还躺在隔壁
Frankie's lying dead next door
你们就在这儿唱起了比利·乔的歌♥
and you're singing Billy Joel!
比利·乔 那才不是比利·乔的歌♥
Billy Joel? That wasn't Billy Joel!
谁是比利·乔
Who's Billy Joel?
你逗我呢吧 谁是比利·乔
Are you serious?! Who's Billy Joel?
我这辈子真是什么蠢话都听过了
I've heard it all now.
不管是谁 你们这样都不合适吧
Well, whoever it is, I don't think it's appropriate.
灾难避免了 我们可不想
Disaster averted. We don't really want
别人来这儿 是吧
anybody else coming round, do we?
在弗布伊斯先生到达之前 是的
Not until Mr Forboise gets here.
你作为中立方 我把这气球交给你
I'm going to give this to you as a neutral, OK?
好吧 我先把戒指摘掉
Yes, fine. Let me just take my ring off.
有点尖
It's a bit spiky.
好了
There.
这样好多了 不是吗
That's better, isn't it?
你们当这是派对游戏吗
Is this some sort of party game?
离气球远点好吗 太太
Step away from the balloon, miss, all right?
-到底是怎么回事 -太太 我要你站远一点
- What's going on? - Miss, I need you to step away.
你们都是脑子不正常了
Oh, you've all lost your heads.
好了 来看看这条消息
All right, here we go. Look at this.
贾斯汀·比伯剪下来的刘海 卖♥♥了4万美金
Justin Bieber's fringe - $40,000.
-天啊 -猫王的头发 卖♥♥了12万
- Gosh. - Elvis Presley's hair - 120,000.
迈克尔·杰克逊的手套 卖♥♥了40万
Michael Jackson's glove - 400,000.
你读这些跟我们现在的情况有什么关系啊
What's this got to do with anything?
珍 我们这里有个气球
Jan, we've got a balloon here
里面是弗兰奇·帕森斯的最后一口气
containing Frankie Parson's final breath,
他的临终之息 被永远保存了下来
his actual dying breath captured and preserved for eternity.
我们还有录像证明呢
We've even got the video to prove it!
那真变♥态♥
That's sick.
世界本身就很变♥态♥ 珍
The world's sick, Jan.
有人花了5500块买♥♥下了
Someone paid five and a half grand
斯嘉丽·约翰逊用过的纸巾
for Scarlett Johansson's used tissue!
就像比利说的 始作俑者可不是我们
It's like Billy said - we didn't start the fire.
你要卖♥♥了弗兰奇的最后一口气吗
You're going to sell Frankie's last breath?
我们还不知道能卖♥♥多少钱
Well, we don't know what it's worth, do we?
可能是50英镑 也可能是5万英镑
Could be 50 quid or 50,000.
可能更多
Or more.
在《许愿者》英国版节目中
At Wishmaker UK
我们看到了人们对名人投入的价值
we get to see the value people attach to celebrities
我跟你说 那可是很惊人的
and it's quite staggering, I tell you.
像这样珍贵的东西
Something like this
可以让很多儿童的愿望成真
could make a lot of children's wishes come true.
是没错 但这是塔美辛的愿望
Yeah, but this is Tamsin's wish,
不是吗 塔塔
isn't it, Tam-Tam?
那个愿望属于我们
That wish belongs to us.
弗兰奇·帕森斯
《简单生活》
《百慕大三角恋》这首歌♥怎么样
What about Bermuda Love Triangle?
有点太...
It's a bit...
摇滚风了 这种情况下不合适
..Rocky, given the circumstances.
是啊 我们得找些更哀伤的曲子 对吧
Yeah, suppose we want something more sombre, don't we?
但不要感伤的那种 他从来不走感伤催泪路线
But not maudlin. He was never maudlin.
那《为你欢喜为你愁》怎么样
How about Feel You Up, Feel You Down?
-就是他想搞说唱风格的那首吗 -是啊
- Was that the one where he tried to rap? - Yeah.
我不喜欢 莎莉 他用了些脏话
I don't like it, Sally. He uses language.
是啊 该死 我给忘了 对不起
Oh, yes. Shit, I'd forgotten, sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
弗兰奇走古典风的时候是最成功的
Frankie was best when he was just...classic.
你明白我说的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
永恒的经典
Timeless.
我最爱的是《未来的某一天》
My favourite was One Day In Your Life.
是啊
Oh, yes.
就这首了 《未来的某一天》
That's the one. One Day In Your Life.
在你为他工作之前
Were you actually a fan of his
你是他的粉丝吗
before you started to work for him?
不 我更喜欢嘻哈乐 匪帮说唱类的
No. I prefer hip hop, gangsta rap, that sort of thing.
我有次在电梯中见到了嘻哈歌♥星杰斯·杰
I once met Jazzy Jay in a lift.
好吧
Right.
*未来的某一天*
*One day in your life*
*你会记起一个地方*
*You'll remember a place*
*谁轻轻触碰你的脸庞*
*Someone touching your face*
*你会再度归来*
*You'll come back*
*你会四周凝望*
*And you'll look around you*
*未来的某一天*
*One day in your life*
*你会记得...*
*You'll remember... *
我得到了一些大概的数字
I've got some numbers for you.
我跟佳士得拍卖♥♥行的一个人通了电♥话♥
I spoke to a man at Christie's
得到了纳尔逊·曼德拉和罗比·威廉姆斯的
and got a ballpark figure for the last breaths
最后一口气的大致拍卖♥♥价
of Nelson Mandela and Robbie Williams.
我觉得弗兰奇应该介于他们二人之间
I figured that Frankie was somewhere in between.
那些都是假设的最后一口气对吧
These are hypothetical last breaths.
是啊 是啊 假设的 当然了
Yeah, yeah, hypothetical ones, obviously.
你想尿尿吗 塔塔 陪她去吧 珍
Ah, do you need a wee-wee, Tam-Tam? Go with her, Jan.
我不想尿尿
I don't need a wee.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
你♥爸♥爸想谈正经事呢
Your dad wants to talk some business.
我说 假设你在纳尔逊·曼德拉的临终床前
So I said, "Imagine you're at Nelson Mandela's deathbed
手里拿着一个果酱罐
with a jam jar."
果酱罐
A jam jar?
是的 我当时临时想出来的 明白吗
Yeah, well, I was improvising, wasn't I?
我们可没办法轻易忘了今年的生日了 对吧
Well, that's one birthday we won't forget in a hurry, isn't it?
我还能过几次生日呢
How many birthdays do I have left?
我们不知道 亲爱的
We don't know, darling.
我们希望可以过很多很多次吧
Lots and lots, we hope.
我喜欢弗兰奇 他人很好
I liked Frankie. He was nice.
弗兰奇·帕森斯进了我们家
Frankie J Parsons at our house.
那本是我永生难忘的一刻
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表