剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
抱歉 私人派对
Sorry, private party.
不 你们不能在那玩沙丁鱼游戏
No, you cannot play Sardines in this.
每个人都要藏在同一个地方
Everyone is hiding in the same place together.
这样才有意思
That's what makes it fun.
噢 是的 噢Lee
Oh, yes. Oh, Lee.
就这样 噢 就这样
That's nice. Oh, keep doing that.
你手真大 噢
What big hands you've got. Oh, yes.
Lee
'Lee?'
宝贝 我什么都没做
Babe, I'm not doing anything.
别碰他 Stuart
'Leave him alone, Stuart.'
怎么了Carl
What's the matter, Carl?
- 你嫉妒了 - 滚开
- You jealous? - 'Piss off.'
别吵了 你们俩 这太荒谬了
Stop arguing, you two. This is ridiculous.
你害怕亲密不是我的错 Carl
It's not my fault you're afraid of intimacy, Carl.
也不是我的错
'And it's not my fault either.
你不知道
'You have no idea.'
John
John.
看来我是最后加入派对的人之一了
Oh, looks like I'm one of the last to join the party.
- 我能挤进去吗 - 不能
- Can I squeeze in? - No.
只是人太多了
I just think it's a bit too full.
哪有 有的是空间
No, there's plenty of room.
我想吐
I feel sick.
张口呼吸
Breathe through your mouth.
事实上 John 床底下还藏着一些人
Actually, John, some people are hiding under the bed.
噢 不是吧
Oh, no, you don't.
我患有幽闭恐惧症
Just what thinks I'm a bit claustrophobic.
游戏不是那样的 对吧
That's not the game, is it?
你们应该都挤在一起
You're all meant to be squashed in together.
这是规则
That's the rules.
是的 但是我们觉得规则不重要
Yes, but we thought it doesn't really matter about the rules.
只要我们还在一个屋子里就算行
As long as we're all in the same room it still counts.
好吧 如你们所愿
All right. As you wish.
事实上 John 下面真没地儿了
Actually, John, there really isn't room under here.
这儿有旅行箱还有其他的
There's suitcases and everything.
对吧 Lee
Isn't that right, Lee?
塞满了 伙计 抱歉
Packed mate. Sorry.
我觉得我也塞不进来 实话说
I don't think I'd fit under there anyway, to be honest.
因为这个屁♥股♥太厚
What with the old 26 pack.
对 你最好还是去衣柜里
Yeah, you're better off going with the wardrobe group.
好吧
All right.
我又回来了
'I'm back again.'
等等 怎么回事
Hang on. What's going on here?
你们抓住了还是怎么了
Is it caught or something?
卡住了 John
It's stuck, John.
要不试试去洗手间
Maybe try going in the bathroom.
凡事都有第一次
First time for everything.
我看得到是怎么回事 手指
I can see what it is. It's fingers.
有人用手指拽着呢
Someone's holding it with their fingers.
不 我们是在推呢
No, we're trying to push it.
噢 让他进来吧 可怜的小伙
Oh, let him in. Poor lad.
不行 Mark 告诉他们
We can't. Mark, tell them.
再试试藏在窗帘后面
Try again behind the curtain.
好吧 这是我玩过的
All right. Funniest game of
最有意思的沙丁鱼游戏
Sardines I've ever played.
你看到Rebecca了吗 John
You haven't seen Rebecca anywhere, have you, John?
噢 当场被抓
Oh, caught red-handed.
她藏在衣柜里
She's... hiding in the wardrobe.
但是你进不去 门卡住了 很明显
But you can't get in. Door's stuck, apparently.
好 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
床下还有俩
And there's two under the bed.
一片混乱
It's a shambles.
- Becks 我是Jeremy - 嗨
- Becks. It's Jeremy. - Hi.
听着 亲爱的
Listen, darling,
我得赶快去下车站
I've just got to pop down to the station.
接一个迟到了的密友
Pick up a chum who's running a bit late.
我找不到钥匙了
I can't seem to find my keys.
你没拿吧
You haven't had them, have you?
没有 在你夹克里
No, they're in your jacket.
没有 我找过了
'No, I've looked.
没有 我找不到了
They're not there. I can't find them.
我可能开迷你了 可以吗
I might have to take the Mini. Is that OK?'
好的 一路平安
All right. Drive safely, though.
- 爱你 - 也爱你 Rachel Rebecca
- 'Love you.' - Love you too, Rachel. Rebecca.
Rebecca 我爱你
Rebecca, I love you.
什么味这么难闻
What is that awful smell?
你好 Andrew
Hello, Andrew.
找过这个房♥间了吧
Searched this room, have you?
是的 我想有一些人藏在衣柜里
Yes. I believe there are some people hiding in the wardrobe.
一些人藏在床下 臭烘烘的John
Some under the bed, and Stinky John...
John在窗帘后面
John is behind the curtains.
不 这不对 出来 孩子
No, that is absolutely wrong. Come out from there, boy.
你们得在同一个地方
You all have to be in the same place.
这不是玩捉迷藏
This isn't Hide and Go Seek.
你们知道规则 对吧
You know the rules, don't you?
- 好吧 - 是 先生
- Well? - Yes, sir.
来吧 出来 出来
Come on. Out, out.
像安 · 弗兰克的日记那样
It's like the Diary Of Ann Frank.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
五条沙丁鱼进罐了
Five more sardines to go in the tin.
- 抱歉 Andrew 我得去 - 来吧 进来
- Sorry, Andrew, it's just I need to... - Come on. In you go.
就这样
That's it.
进来
Come along.
好了
There we go.
游戏的名字 沙丁鱼
That's the name of the game. Sardines.
这真蠢
This is fucking mental.
我得发张图到微博
I've got to tweet a picture of this.
噢 天哪 来了
Oh, God. Here we are.
对 大家笑笑
Right. Smile, everyone.
他们名字开头都是R 所以我
It's just they both start with an R, so I...
谁想吃薄荷糖吗 John
Would anyone like a mint? John?
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
你确定吗 很清凉的
Are you sure? They're very refreshing.
我吃了腹泻
They give me diarrhoea.
噢 老天爷
Oh, dear God.
我来一颗
I'll have one, actually.
我喉咙里卡了东西
I've got something catching in my throat.
传一下
Pass them round.
Andrew Elizabeth
Andrew. Elizabeth was just
询问过Dicky Laurence
asking after Dicky Laurence.
他最近如何
How is he these days?
Dicky Laurence
Dicky Laurence?
两年没跟他说话了
Haven't spoken to him in two years.
可怕的男人 我想
Dreadful man. Ah, I thought...
你认为你能
Ah, you thought you were
把我当做垫脚石 是吧
going to use me as a stepping stone, did you?
太糟了 那桥很早前就被烧毁了
Well, tough titty. That bridge was burned a long time ago.
保姆
Babysitter.
你还爱她 对吧
You're still in love with her, aren't you?
我们曾经爱在派对上
We used to love playing
玩沙丁鱼游戏 对吧 爸爸
Sardines at parties, didn't we, Dad?
是 我们以前称之为
Oh, yes. We used to
打破僵局的东西
call it an icebreaker.
你记得沙丁鱼歌♥吗
Do you remember the Sardines song?
当然
Of course.
# 小沙丁鱼看到第一艘潜艇 #
# A baby sardine saw his first submarine...#
你怎么有胆子唱这个
Don't you dare sing that.
这是我家 我想干嘛就干嘛
My house. I'll do what I bloody well like.
就我一个人觉得还是这里有股臭味
Is it just me or is there, like, a shitty smell in here?
你记不记得那年我们的童子军大会
Do you remember the year we had the Cub Scouts jamboree?
一片混乱 孩子到处是
Chaos it was. Kiddies everywhere.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表