剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
I am really. Yes. I need to prepare.
好吧
All right.
那晚些时候再见了
I'll see you later then.
-劳拉 -怎么了
- Laura. - Yeah?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢我什么
What for?
这个
This.
第五幕
《理查德三世》
你知道谁来演那个女孩吗
Do we know who's playing the girl?
天啊
Oh, God.
顺便说一句 我有没有告诉你
Oh, by the way, did I tell you
我又回到老化妆室了
I've got my old dressing room back
演的是"贱王理查德" 是啊
for Dick the Shit? Yeah!
不 都重新装♥修♥过了
No, it's all been done up.
是啊 那跟我有关系吗
Yeah, was that anything to do with me?
别这样 我敢肯定是有的 好吧
Come on, I bet it was. Ha, all right.
我晚点再跟你说 好的 再见 莫里
I'll speak to you later. OK, bye, Maurie.
-抱歉接了这么久电♥话♥ -没事的
- Sorry about that. - Not at all.
你还记得之前我跟你说过
Now, do you remember the conversation we had
要你跟些残疾人见一面 打个招呼吗
about a meet and greet with the lovely disabled people?
不是要现在吧 为什么不能等演出结束后再见呢
That's not now, is it? Why can't they do it after the show?
你知道我不喜欢观众中场时来后台探访的
You know I don't like people in during the half!
他们在演出结束后没时间 没关系
They won't have time after the show. It's not a problem.
我就跟他们说你没时间 只能这样了
I'll tell them you're not available and that's just the way it is.
没事 尼克
It's all right, Nick.
让他们进来吧 不过就5分钟 好吗
Send them in, but five minutes, yeah?
然后告诉他们我还有事要忙
And then tell them I've got to do something.
您真是位绅士 先生
You're a gentleman, sir.
非常感谢你的签名
And thanks so much for signing these.
那些替角们一定会很开心的
The understudies will be delighted.
现在正值萧索寒冬
Now is the winter...
现在
Now!
现在正值萧索寒冬 民怨沸腾
Now is the winter of our discontent...
但却被约克的红日照耀成光荣之夏
Made glorious summer by this sun of York.
我82年时在斯特拉福演过他
Played him in Stratford, '82.
当时米雪儿·杜特斯扮演我的安小姐
Michele Dotrice was my Lady Anne.
理查德三世的皇后
安妮·内维尔
你还好吗 吉姆
How are you, Jim?
-托尼 -真高兴见到你 老兄
- Tony! - Good to see you, mate.
你到这儿来干什么
What are you doing here?
我是来见你的 小见一面就走
I've come to see you, haven't I? Quick trip.
我们残疾人是有免费票的 你不知道吗
We get free tickets, don't you know?
真高兴见到你 我们多久没见了
Oh, so nice to see you. How long's it been?
我们有19个月加3周没见了
It's been 19 months and 3 weeks.
你过得怎么样 我只听到人们对你的一片赞美声
And how's things with you? I've heard nothing but raves.
我都是从大♥师♥您这里学来的 不是吗
Oh, well, I learnt it all from the master, didn't I?
瞧 我的果汁饮料都跟你一样
Look, I've even got my juice drink.
是的 我 已经不碰那东西了
Yes, I, eh, I don't touch that stuff any more.
不过 凡是有弊则有利 你很忙啊
Still, every cloud has a silver lining. You've been busy.
我简直是马不停蹄到处赶场
I've, well, been nonstop.
显然我们的《麦克白》登上了百老汇的舞台
Obviously we took Mackers to Broadway.
是嘛
Yeah.
-然后我又回爱尔兰拍《权力的游戏》了 -是嘛
- And I was straight back to Ireland for Game of Thrones. - Yeah.
你怎么样 我听说你在做书籍朗读录音
But what about you? I heard you're doing talking books?
没错 我要跟查韦斯一比高低呢
That's right. I'm giving Jarvis a run for his money.
马丁·查韦斯
著名电台/电视人物
我刚录完了《关于欧盟你所需知道的一切》
I've just finished Everything You Need To Know About The EU.
真有意思 你自以为了解半数真♥相♥ 但是...
Fascinating stuff. You think you know the half of it, but...
是啊 听上去 很不错
Yeah, sounds, sounds good.
他们把这房♥间装♥修♥得真不错
They've done this room up nice.
是的 我的经纪人弄的 挺丢人的
Yes, yes, my agent, I think. Embarrassing really.
我的经纪人给了我这条毯子 收入低嘛
Well, my agent gave me this blanket. Small cheques.
挺好
Good.
很高兴见到你
So good to see you.
你那个可爱的女友怎么样了
How's that lovely girlfriend of yours?
-你们完婚了吗 -你是说苏希吗
- Have you done the decent thing yet? - You mean Suzie?
不 那个漂亮的 演麦克白夫人的替角
No, pretty one. Understudied Lady M.
你们当时订婚了 不是吗
You were engaged, weren't you?
劳拉啊 不 我们没在一起了
Oh, Laura! No, no, we're not together any more.
不 我也不知道她现在在搞什么
No, I don't know what she's up to these days.
真可惜
Ah, shame.
她真是个可爱的女孩
She was a sweet girl.
那个 我不是想赶你走
Anyway, look, I don't want to chuck you out
但我还得继续上台表演 所以...
but I've got to get my callipers on, so...
是哦 当然了 我很期待呢
Oh, yes, of course. Looking forward to it.
你现在表现得很好 继续保持吧
Well, you're doing something right, anyway. Keep at it.
你现在相当于也是在代我努力
You're having the career for both of us now.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 来推我出去吧
Ok, wagon's roll!
谈完了吗
All done?
非常感谢您
Thank you very much.
我来推你进电梯 这边走
I'll get the lift for you. If you walk this way.
可以这么说吧
So to speak.
-克斯蒂 -你好 吉姆
- Kirstie? - Hello, Jim.
-真的是你啊 -很惊讶你还记得我
- It is you. - Surprised you remember me.
我当然记得你了
Of course I remember you.
你现在负责照顾托尼了吗
So, what, you're looking after Tony now?
是的 我是他的全职看护
Yeah, I'm his full-time carer.
真高兴见到你 希望你喜欢我的表演
It's lovely to see you. Hope you enjoy the show.
我已经看过了
Oh, I've already seen it.
真的吗
Really?
我看了我们分开之后你每一场表演
I've seen everything you've done since we worked together.
有时候我一周会去看三四次
Sometimes I come three or four times a week
就为了看看你表演中的细微变化
just to see the little changes in your performance.
天啊
Oh. Gosh.
我早觉得你会出名的
I always knew you'd go far.
只是需要有人给你推一把
Just needed a little push.
抱歉 你这话什么意思
Sorry, what do you mean?
这房♥间现在看上去好多了
This room looks better now.
更配得上你这样的大明星了
More fitting for a star like you.
她当年真把这里弄得一团糟
She made a real mess of it.
-谁 -劳拉 她在这里自杀了
- Who did? - Laura, when she killed herself.
什么
What?
不好意思 你不知道吗
Sorry, didn't you know?
她在浴室中割腕了
She slit her wrists in the shower.
血流得到处都是
Had the blood everywhere apparently.
都渗透了地板
Right through to the floorboards.
劳拉死了吗
Laura's died...?
我很惊讶你竟然不知道
I'm surprised you didn't know.
你不知道也正常 毕竟你远走高飞了
I mean, why would you? You've been away.
我当时在《权力的游戏》中是个循环角色
I guess I was a recurring character in Game of Thrones.
-你在那剧中演得很出色 -谢谢
- Which you were brilliant in, by the way. - Thank you.
女士们先生们 这是第一幕的演员召集广播
'Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Act I beginners' call.
第一幕的演员请上台
'Act I beginners to the stage, please.'
我还是穿上戏服吧
Better put that on.
我来帮你吧
I'll do that for you.
跟过去一样
Just like old times.
抱歉 我不该多嘴的
Sorry. Shouldn't have said anything.
显然 他们并不想让你知道
They obviously didn't want you to know.
我希望这不会影响到你的表演
I hope it doesn't affect your performance.
不 没事的 只是有点太震惊了
No, it's OK. It's just a bit of a shock.
-我想我明白她为什么要自杀 -为什么
- I think I know why she did it, actually. - Why?
劳拉是导致托尼事故的元凶
Laura was responsible for Tony's accident.
她显然是无法承受那种愧疚感
She obviously couldn't live with the guilt.
那不是劳拉干的
That wasn't Laura.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
是我在托尼的饮料里下烈酒的
I spiked Tony's drink that day.
那都是纯酒精 我从假发店偷来的
It was pure alcohol. I took it from the wig store.
什么
What?
我还替你除掉了费莉西蒂
And I got rid of Felicity for you.
她不该一直让你坐冷板凳的
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表