剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
我想见见这个Gerri
I'd like to meet this Gerri.
你会喜欢她的
Yeah. You'd like her.
猫和老鼠
Tom and Gerri.
Gerri发音同Jerry
她上一个男朋友叫Ben
Her last boyfriend was called Ben.
什么意思
I don't get it.
Ben and Jerry 美国冰淇淋品牌BEN&JERRY'S
以口感香醇和口味新奇闻名
冰淇淋公♥司♥ 算了
Ice cream. Never mind.
这里好像还有些
I might get some, actually.
我有点饿了 你想来点啥吗
I'm a bit peckish. Do you want anything?
几瓶红酒听起来不错
A couple of bottles of red wouldn't go amiss.
而且 烟也快没了
Oh, and we're running out of cigarettes.
好吧 我马上回来
Oh, all right, well, I'll see you in a minute.
谢了 Tom
OK, thanks Tom.
真的非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
嘿 我是Tom
'Hi, this is Tom.
现在不在家 有事请留言
'I can't get to the phone, please leave a message.'
嘿 Tom 我是Stevie
'Hi, Tom. It's Stevie.
只是来问候一下
I'm just checking to see you're OK.
Jackie说你请病假了
'Jackie said you phoned in sick.
真遗憾你错过了大会
Shame you missed the assembly.
他们很值得你骄傲
'They did you proud.
除了Tutankhamen
'Except saying Tutankhamen.
Dylan说成了Tutan Common
Dylan said Tutan Common.
这惹了不小的笑话
'Which got a good laugh. And little Mandy Smith had to
小Mandy Smith在《Walking on Sunshine》表演时
'run out for a wee
还逃跑去了趟厕所
during Walking on Sunshine.
所有人都很关心你 我希望你没事
'Everyone sends their love. I hope you're OK.
我知道这很难 回电♥话♥好吗
'I know it's not been easy. Call me, will you?
总之 希望周一能看到你 保重 再见
'Anyway, I hope to see you Monday. Take care. Bye.
啊 他没有...
'Aww, he wasn't in...'
播放消息
'Play message.'
嘿 Tom 我是Stevie...
'Hi Tom. It's Stevie...'
消息已删除 你没有留言
'Message deleted. You have no messages.'
哎呀 看看这是谁
Well, look who it is.
前进的桃乐丝终于从防空洞里钻出来了
D-day Doris finally emerges from the bomb shelter.
Oli改了剧的名字
Oli's changed the title.
- 变成啥了 - 战时女工Lucy
- To what? - Lucy Land Girl.
好多了
Much stronger.
你能带上门吗 冻死了
Can you close the door, please? It's freezing.
- 是真的吗 - 什么
Is it true? What?
- Stevie说你辞职了 - 真的
- Stevie said that you've resigned from your job? - Yeah.
那工作就是浪费时间 我觉得太幼稚了
It was a waste of time. I found it childish.
你本来是个小学老师
You were a primary school teacher.
我曾经是 现在我是作家了 创造东西
Well, I was. I'm a writer now. I create things.
我能开下窗吗 这里臭死了
Can I open the window, please? It stinks of pumps.
鞋臭还是下水道臭
Shoe pumps or bottom pumps?
- 都有 - 听着 你不能一周不联♥系♥
- Both. - Look, you can't just turn up here after one week.
一出现就开始对我的生活指手画脚
and start running my life for me.
我说过你 我一整周
I told you I'd been rehearsing
都会在Portsmouth排练
in Portsmouth all week.
你没有
No, you didn't.
Tom 我给你留了一堆消息
Tom, I left you half a dozen messages.
好吧 我手♥机♥丢了
Well, I lost my phone.
这又不是我的错
That's not my fault, is it?
听着 我跟Stevie谈过了
Look, I spoke to Stevie,
他说如果你去学校
and he said that if you go in
再和Patterson谈谈...
and speak to Mr Patterson...
我不想跟Patterson谈
I don't want to speak to Mr Patterson.
我也不想去上班 成不
I don't want to work, OK?
Migg都去救济处填文件了
Migg's gone to the dole office to get the signing on forms.
Migg 你是说那个流浪汉
Migg? You mean the tramp.
他不是流浪汉
He's not a tramp.
是啊 他现在可不是了
Yeah, well he's not now, is he?
他给自己找了这么个温暖舒适的小宅子
No. He's got himself a nice little flat.
他在利用你 Tom
He's using you, Tom.
你嫉妒了吧 因为他用了你的小心思
Aww, are you jealous cos he's nicked your idea?
我要去剧院 我要去演战时女工Lucy
Ooh, I'm doing pub theatre. I'm doing Lucy Land Girl.
这周没钱了 能在你那住住吗
Haven't got much money this week. Can I stay over at yours?
哦 能借给我50磅吗
Oh, can I borrow 50 quid?
好吧
Nice.
该死的
Fucking hell.
没有留言
'You have no messages.'
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what was that?
没有留言
'You have no messages.'
哦 也没有邮件 他们都罢♥工♥了是吧
Oh. No post either. They on strike, do you think?
没有留言
'You have no messages.'
我的女朋友什么时候来
Waiting for my Giro to come through.
钱已经彻底花光了
I'm running out of money.
我收到什么消息了没
Oh, have I got any messages?
没有消息
'You have no messages.'
是啊 我想也没有
Yeah, thought not.
- 今天是我的生日 - 生日快乐
- It's my birthday today. - Happy birthday.
我连一张贺卡都没收到
I didn't get a single card. Ah.
我奶奶通常提前三周就用挂号♥信寄给我了
Grandma normally sends me one recorded delivery
其实没有那10磅也没事
three weeks in advance. Could have done with that tenner.
或许下一封就来了
Maybe it's in the second post.
所有人都把我忘了
Everyone's forgotten about me.
我已经脱离社会了 命中
I've dropped out of society. Pot, 5.
- 来点啤酒 - 我不想喝
- Have a beer. - I don't want one.
好吧 那你干嘛不刷刷碗
Well, why don't you do the washing up?
你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
如果你闲得慌
If you're so bored.
你已经干坐着两三天了
It's been sitting there for two or three days.
我才是主人好吧
Who's flat is this?
- 说说而已 - 那就别说话
- I'm only saying. - Well, don't say.
- 29 - 我还是做家务的
- 29. - I do do it anyway.
老实说 Tom 你不做的
With respect, Tom, you don't.
把它们浸在温水里
Putting it in some warm water
然后撒手不管跟洗碗洗碟完全是两回事
and leaving it does not constitute doing the washing up.
是要浸在温水里的
It has to soak.
没有人会浸两个礼拜
Not for a fortnight.
你真的应该
At some stage you should really
把那些东西从
take the things out of the mucky,
浸满茶包的臭水池里拿出来
tea-bag stained water and
放到滴水板上晾干
put them on the draining board to dry.
那样的话... 没有这个词
That way... There's no such word as that.
那样的话 你就不用
That way, you don't have
因为没有干净的杯子喝水
to start using your collection of Easter egg
去把好几年前复活节彩蛋里的杯子找出来了
mugs from years back just cos there's no clean cups left.
为什么你不动动手呢
Well, why don't you do it then?
或者说你还在用你那讨饭的塑料杯
Or are you still using your little polystyrene tramp cup?
- 没必要那么说 - 非常有必要
- There's no need for that. - There's every need.
你第一次来我家的时候浑身臭烘烘的
You stank when you first came in here.
你臭得像一大袋发霉了的湿衣服
You stank like a dirty bag of wet washing.
你那个时候多久洗一次呢
How much washing up did you do then,
Annette你大爷的Newman
Annette fucking Newman?
别评论我 Tom
Don't judge me, Tom.
你没有权利对我评头论足
You have no right to judge me.
La La是什么
La? What's La?
写在So后面的注解
A note to follow So.
哦 去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck this!
噢 谢谢你 奶奶
Aww, thank you, Grandma.
喂
Hello?
我是Avon 你能开个门吗
'Avon calling. Can you buzz me in?'
Tom 这是什么情况 在蓄胡须吗
Tom, what is that? Designer stubble?
你来做什么 Stevie
What do you want, Stevie?
这不是什么好时候
It's not a good time.
不 我知道你现在不好 我知道
No, I know it's not. I know it's not.
所以我带着甜甜圈来看你了
That's why I come bearing Krispy Kremes,
Krispy Kremes 卡卡圈坊
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表