剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
9号♥秘事
第一季 第三集
- 哪条裙子更古板 - 什么
- Which one of these is the frumpiest? - Hmm?
我打算选一身衣服去参加这次试镜
I'm meant to be choosing my outfit for this audition.
角色是一个古板的老处♥女♥
She's meant to be a frumpy spinster.
你身上这件就不错嘛
Well, what you're wearing now is good.
我还没换衣服好吗
I haven't changed yet.
我的意思是在这两条之间选一条
I meant out of these two.
那就 蓝色的
Oh, the blue one.
真的 这条不行吗
Really? Not this one?
都行都行 你要面试什么剧组来着
Oh, whichever. What are you auditioning for?
《前进吧 桃乐丝》
D-day Doris.
- 哈 - 怎么了
- Ha! - What?
我以为你刚刚说的是《前进吧 桃乐丝》
I thought you said D-day Doris.
我说的确实是《前进吧 桃乐丝》
I did say D-day Doris.
这是一出关于农场女工的戏
It's a play about land girls.
听起来就像是在
Sounds like the kind of shit
敬老院附近巡演的那种烂剧
they tour around old people's homes.
的确 但我可有5个月没工作了 Tom
It is. I haven't worked for five months, Tom.
要饭的哪能挑肥拣瘦
Beggars can't be choosers.
说到要饭的
Speaking of which,
- 你看见楼下那个流浪汉了吗 - 哪里
- have you seen that tramp down there? - Where?
那里 在楼下两辆停着的车之间 看
There. Between the parked cars down there, look.
我什么也看不到
I can't see anything.
奇怪的就是这个
Well, exactly.
一个要饭的怎么会呆在那种
What kind of place is that to be a beggar,
没人看得到的地方
if no-one can see him?
他也许不是在乞讨 可能是在等什么人呢
He might not be begging. He might be waiting for someone.
他当然在乞讨
Of course he's begging.
他面前有一个塑料杯子
He's got a polystyrene cup in front of him.
也许是个马路画家
Could be a pavement artist.
醉鬼画家还差不多
Piss artist more like.
是啊 要不是上帝的垂怜我们
Yes, well, there but
可能也会落得那样的下场
for the grace of God.
什么 你想说我也可能变成一个流浪汉吗
What? Saying I could be a tramp?
别用那个词 Tom
Don't use that word, Tom.
哪个词 流浪汉吗
What, tramp?
是的 怪侮辱人的
Yes. It's insulting.
就像吉普赛人或者欧亚混血儿那样的词
It's like gypsy or half-caste.
不能说出来
You can't say it.
好吧 管他的 我都不喜欢 太奇怪了
Well, whatever it is, I don't like it. It's weird.
要我送你到地铁那儿吗
Do you want me to walk you to the tube?
不了 我不会出什么事的
No, I'll be alright.
他又不会袭击一个叫桃乐丝的老处♥女♥
He's hardly going to attack a spinster named Doris, is he?
- 作业改得怎么样了 - 挺好的
- How are you getting on with your marking? - It's alright.
我给他们每人盖了一个“哇”的章
I'm giving them all a 'wow' stamp
而每五人中有一人可以得到一个“赞”的章
and every fifth one gets a 'brilliant.'
对待这件事你得认真点
I think you should be truthful.
你的评语是很重要的
It matters what you write.
我就很在意老师的评价
I remember teachers' comments.
如果我每一份作业都仔细看
If I read all these and
并且给出合适的成绩的话
marked them all properly,
我得在这儿耗掉一个晚上
I'd be here all night.
不然你还能做什么呢
What would you rather be doing?
盯着窗外你那个小...
Staring out the window at your little...
- 谁 - 穷苦人♥民♥
- What? - Indigent.
看吧 你自己也不知道该怎么称呼他
See, you don't know what to call him either, do you?
流浪汉就是流浪汉
A tramp's a tramp.
- 我得走了 - 好的
- I've got to go. - Right,
我送你到地铁站
I'm going to walk you to the tube.
- 不用了 - 我偏要
- You don't have to. - I am.
我爱你 Tom
I love you, Tom.
顺便去买♥♥点牛奶回来
I need some milk anyway.
好了别担心了 到家了给我电♥话♥ 好吗
OK, not to worry. Ring me when you get home, all right.
好了 我要挂了
Right, I've got to go.
大概是订的披萨送来了 好了 爱你
I think my pizza's arrived. OK, yeah, love you.
晚点聊 拜拜
Speak later. Bye.
请问是谁
Hello.
我捡到了你的钱包
I've got your wallet.
什么
Pardon?
我想我捡到了你的钱包 在外面找到的
I think I've got your wallet. I found it outside.
呃 好 上来吧
Err, OK, come up.
抱歉 我刚刚捡到的
Sorry, I just found it.
喔 哪 在哪捡到的
Oh, where, where was it?
在商店旁边
By the shops.
我都不知道自己丢了钱包
Oh, didn't even know I'd lost it.
你的东西都在 我什么也没拿
It's all there. I didn't take anything.
没有 没有 我就是...
Oh, no, no, I was just...
想看看干洗票还在不在
I've got some dry-cleaning in,
你知道的 如果弄丢了票♥据♥会有多麻烦
and you know what it's like when you can't find your ticket.
我不常去干洗的
I don't do much dry-cleaning.
是吧
No.
我应该给你点什么来表示感谢
Well, look, thank you and I want to give you something.
不给也没关系的
Oh, you don't have to.
不 不 这是我应该的
No, no, I'd like to.
我只有20块的钞票
I've only got 20s.
能找得开零钱吗
Haven't got any change, have you?
我的杯子里有一点
I might have a little bit in my cup...
算了 还是差得很远
Nah, nowhere near enough.
好吧 我要给你
Alright, look, I'm going to give you...
我要给你两张20的
I'm going to give you two 20s.
- 这怎么行 太多了 - 是挺多的
- Oh, no, that's too much. - Yeah, it is.
理论上我应该给你30的 但是
Ideally I would give you 30, but, well,
你给我省了许多麻烦
you saved me a lot of hassle, you know?
挂失银行卡之类的 所以谢谢了
Cancelling cards, and so, thanks.
我叫Migg
I'm Migg.
什么
Sorry?
- 我叫Migg - Mick
- My name's Migg. - Mick?
不 Migg 两个g
No, Migg. Two Gs.
你知足点吧 我可刚给了你两张20的
Steady on, I've just given you two 20s.
不好意思 我应该还给你吗
Sorry, do you want them back?
不是这个意思 我开了个玩笑 g代表一千块
No, I was making a joke about the Gs being like grands.
总之 我要关门了
Anyway, I need to close this door
外面可真是够冷的
because it's freezing outside.
是 是 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know it is.
当然
Yeah, of course you do.
那么
Well...
谢谢
Thanks.
请问是谁
Hello?
你好 Tom 我是Migg
Oh, hi, Tom. It's Migg.
不好意思 谁
Sorry, who is it?
Migg 是我找到了你的钱包
Migg. I found your wallet.
又一次找到了我的钱包吗
What, again?
不 是之前找到过 我能进来吗
No, before. Can I come in?
呃 我刚刚在洗澡
Err, I've just got out of the shower.
我给你带了一份礼物
I've brought you a present.
稍等一会儿
Just...wait a minute.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in?
门是开着的 看 我用你给我的钱买♥♥了这瓶酒
The door was open. Here. I used the money you gave me.
我喝了一小口
I did have a little nip.
不好意思啊 可今晚外面实在太冷了
I'm sorry. It's bitter out there tonight.
是吗
Oh, is it?
我只是想说声谢谢
Well, I just wanted to say thank you.
为什么 我什么也没做啊
What for? I haven't done anything.
能有个人说话的感觉真好
It's just nice to talk to a fellow human.
使我感到自己还活着
Makes me feel like I exist.
那么再见
See you then.
嘿 你想进来喝一杯吗
Look, do you want a quick drink?
我没听错吧
Sorry?
只是一杯临别饯行酒 一杯
Just one for the road. One.
- 我知道的 - 请进
- Oh, I suppose so. - Come in.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表