剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
不能去那 跟我们一起藏这儿
No, in here! With us.
这儿可没多大空了
Oh, there's not really much space in there.
显而易见 这就是乐趣所在
That's why it's fun, apparently.
我有幽闭恐惧症
I'm a little bit claustrophobic.
那就更有趣了
Then it's even more fun.
动作快点 要不别人就看见了
Quick, before someone sees you.
所以呢 现在要干嘛
So, what happens now?
等其他人找到我们
We wait for the others to find us.
那怎么才算赢
So, how do you win?
没人赢 一直等着就行了
Nobody wins. You just wait.
好吧
All right.
游戏什么时候开始
So, when does the game start?
现在就是 Rachel 我们已经在玩了
This is the game, Rachel. We're playing it.
你才是Rachel 是吗
Oh, so you're Rachel, are you?
是 你好
Yes, hello.
因为我刚刚
Because I've been calling
- 把Rebecca错认成Rachel - 是啊
- Rebecca Rachel, haven't I? - Yes.
我刚刚搞混了
I think I just got mixed up.
因为Jeremy总是在谈论你
because Jeremy talks about you all the time.
- 是吗 - 是吗
- Does he? - Does he?
是
Yes.
你说的是谁
Who are you talking to?
你是哪位
Which one are you again?
- Rebecca - 哦 是你
- Rebecca. - Yes.
我还没见过这么多木头呢
Oh, I've not seen this much wood
- 打从我 - 停
- since I was... - Don't.
- Jeremy说了我什么 - 什么
So what does Jeremy say about me? I'm sorry?
工作期间 你刚说他谈论起我
At work. You said he talks about me.
就是些
Oh, just...
无聊的女朋友什么的
the usual boring girlfriend stuff.
无聊的女朋友
Boring girlfriend?
不是说你无聊 就是他提到你的那些事
Not that you're boring. Just the stuff he says about you is...
很无聊
Boring?
没错
Yes.
那是你觉着 Ian
Coming from you, Ian,
对于我们来说这很有意义 谢谢
that's quite something. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
没人觉得热吗
Is anyone else getting hot?
我需要把门开个缝
I just need to open the door a crack.
我需要透透气
I just need to get some air.
等臭烘烘的John来了 一个缝也不管用了
Wait till Stinky John gets here. You'll need more than a crack.
臭烘烘的John也在玩吗
Is Stinky John playing?
大家都参加了 这是沙丁鱼游戏呀
Everybody's playing. It's Sardines.
呀 他来了的话
Oh, I don't know if I can
我未必能待在这 我会有些...
stay in here if he gets in. I do get a bit...
没事 你和我会溜到纳尼亚去
Don't worry. Me and you will nip through to Narnia,
打雪仗 吃土耳其软糖
have a snowball fight, get some Turkish Delight.
抱歉 我需要呼吸下
I'm sorry. I need to breathe.
不 你不许这样
No, you're not allowed.
她有权呼吸
She's allowed to breathe.
话说 我也不介意去伸伸腿
I wouldn't mind stretching the old legs, actually.
在这里头挤了好一会了
Been in here a while.
啥 这太荒唐了
What? Oh, this is ridiculous.
我也要去尿尿了
I'm going to have a pee-break then.
香槟直接排下去了
That champagne's gone right through me.
舍不得就别把它冲了啊
Well, don't flush it.
放心 不会冲 你知道我的信条
Don't worry. I will.You know my motto.
是黄色的就陈着
If it's yellow, let it mellow.
是棕色的就冲了
If it's brown, flush it down.
哦 有人
Oh, occupied!
对不起 我这辈子可能都难忘了
Sorry! Well, that's something I shall never un-see.
- 是谁 - 鸟妈妈
- Who is it? - Feed The Birds.
是Geraldine
Geraldine.
她不该用员工厕所吗
Shouldn't she be using the staff toilets?
你还好吗
You OK?
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
你觉得呢 Rebecca 看看我们在哪
What do you think, Rebecca? Look where we are.
好了 亲爱的 门没有锁
There you go, lovey. Doesn't have a lock.
是和卧室配套的
It's an en suite.
你已经给我把马桶坐热了
You warmed the seat for me.
我听到你们在里面说话
I heard you all talking in there.
不想打扰你们
I just didn't want to disturb you.
裙子太抢眼了
That's a bomby dress.
谢谢 我在巴黎买♥♥的
Thank you. I got it in Paris.
我在乐高乐园摔下台阶时臀部就是这个颜色的
My hip went that colour when I fell up some steps at Legoland.
我只是在透气 我有点幽闭恐惧症
I was just getting some air. I'm a bit claustrophobic.
所以你不敢碰蛇吗
Is that why you can't bear to touch a snake?
你听到了 对吧 Carl
'You've got that, haven't you, Carl?'
它可不是蛇 Stuart
I'd hardly call it a snake, Stuart.
就是个带鳞片的蜥蜴
More like a scaly lizard.
- 我能听见 - 好
'I heard that.' Good.
那个 我们
Right. Shall we...
就位吧
assume the position?
就是玩个游戏
It's just a game.
等等我
Wait for me!
还能挤个小个子吗
Room for little 'un.
当然
Of course there is.
这就像时间和空间相对维度
It's like the time and relative dimension in space.
就是Tardis
Tardis.
Tardis 英国科幻电视剧神秘博士中的时间机器和宇宙飞船
Rachel 再给我说说
So, Rachel, tell me again
你觉得Jeremy怎么样
how you know Jeremy.
Geraldine Rachel是Jeremy的前任
Rachel is Jeremy's ex, Geraldine.
哦 这样啊
Oh, that's it.
我就知道这是不该提的事
I knew it was something I wasn't supposed to mention.
我们现在是普通朋友 发发短♥信♥什么的
We're just mates now. Text buddies.
他周末时不时给我发消息
He BBMs me every now and again at weekends.
真好
Oh, lovely.
对 他给我发好多消息 总是发消息
Yeah, he BBMs me a lot, too. Always BBMing.
年轻人呀
What it is to be young.
我好久没有进这间屋子了
It's been ages since I've been in this room.
你♥爸♥爸一般锁着它 自从
Your dad usually keeps it locked. You know, after...
我们不要说下去了
We're not going down that road,
Geraldine 这是个聚会
Geraldine. It's a party, remember?
对了
Oh, yes.
为什么我总是伴娘
Why am I always the bridesmaid
而不是含羞的新娘
Never the blushing bride
婚礼钟声叮咚
Ding dong, wedding bells
只为其它女孩而鸣
Only ring for other girls
一个好日子
One fine day
愿早日到来
Oh let it be soon
我会在蜜月清晨醒来
I shall wake up in the morning on my own honeymoon.
好了 我回来了 都不许放屁
Right, I'm coming back in. Nobody fart.
闻闻 是石碳酸皂
Smell that. Carbolic.
我们应该在自己的套房♥也备一些
We should get some of that for our en suite.
真好玩 对吧
This is fun, isn't it?
谢谢 Geraldine 没错
Thank you, Geraldine. Yes, it is.
好玩
Fun.
你有女朋友吗 Ian
Do you have a girlfriend, Ian?
没有 没有
No. No.
眼下是单身贵族
Young, free and single at the moment.
我不是要当修道士
I'm not being a monk.
我也谈过几个 但现在没有
I've had some experiences, but no.
寂寞着呢
Pretty barren at the moment.
贫瘠的土地
A pretty arid patch.
- 我们会解决这个的 - 是的
- We'll have to get it fixed up, won't we? - Yes.
你喜欢他吗 Rachel
Do you like him, Rachel?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我有男朋友了 叫Lee
I have a boyfriend. His name is Lee.
你在楼下碰上过他吗
Did you meet him downstairs?
嗯 他把外套给我还让我给他拿喝的
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表