剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
9号♥秘事
第一季 第四集
最后一口气
格兰姆
Graham?
-格兰姆 -干嘛
- Graham. - What?
这个怎么打开
How do you turn this on?
-开着呢 -那怎么录像
- It is on. - How do you record?
按键
Press the button.
-这个吗 -对
- This one? - Yeah.
-灯怎么亮着 -正待机呢
- Oh, why's the light on? - It's in stand-by.
好吧
Oh, right.
塔塔
Tam-Tam?
塔塔 等下我说开拍
Tam-Tam, when I say go,
你就说一下今天是什么日子以及谁要来 好吗
I want you to explain what day it is and who's coming. OK, love?
-为什么 -这样我们就可以录下来了
- Why? - Well, so we have a record of it.
你也不想忘记今天这么重要的日子吧
You don't want to forget it, do you?
等一下 我再找找按键 好了
Hang on, let me find the button again. Right.
预备
And...
开拍
Go...
做得好 塔塔
Well done, Tam-Tam.
-你想看一下回放吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Do you want to watch it back? - No, thanks.
好吧 我回头再看
All right. I'll watch it later.
我吹不起来 充气泵在哪
I can't bloody do it. Where's the pumper?
什么叫你吹不起来
What do you mean, you can't do it?
都是些长气球
It's these stupid long ones.
先拉一下 格兰姆 拉一下
Well, stretch it, Graham. Stretch it.
把充气泵给我拿来
Just get me the pumper!
我让你昨晚就弄好
I told you to do them last night!
他来了 格兰姆 天呐
He's here. Graham, oh, my God!
好了 淡定 不就是个普通人嘛
All right, calm down. He's only flesh and blood.
我知道 但他来我们家了 妈呀
I know, but in our house! Graham, oh, my God.
他的屎也是棕色的 不是吗
His turds are brown, aren't they?
格兰姆
Oh, Graham.
他来了 塔美
He's here, Tammy!
你们好 请进
Hello. Come in.
她就在这里面
She's just through here.
-我们家不难找吧 -挺好找的
- You found us all right, then? - Yeah, no problem.
这是我妻子珍
Oh, this is my wife, Jan.
你好 我是弗兰奇·帕森斯
Hi. Frankie Parsons.
我知道
I know!
-她是你的大粉丝 -格兰姆
- She's a big fan of yours. - Oh, Graham!
幸会 你的眼睛很漂亮
Lovely to meet you. You've got beautiful eyes.
你知道莎莉吧 许个...
You know Sally from the Make A...
《许愿者》英国版 我们在电♥话♥里谈过
Wishmaker UK. We spoke on the phone.
天呐 你们家可真温馨
Gosh, what a lovely house.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-贾斯敏就在这屋里吗 -是的
- So, is this Jasmine through here? - Yes.
-是塔美辛 -塔辛美
- Tamsin. - Tasmin?
-塔美辛 塔美辛 -塔美辛
- Tamsin. Tamsin. - Tamsin.
你好啊 塔美辛
Hello, Tamsin.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
你今天9岁了 对吧
So, you're nine today, are you?
等一下 我想录下来
Oh, hang on a second. I just want to video this.
-你介意吗 -不 完全不介意
- Do you mind? - No, no, not at all.
录完了也给我一份拷贝
I'd like a copy for myself, actually.
我很高兴来见这个勇敢的小姑娘
I'm excited to meet this brave little girl
我听说了好多你的事
who I've heard so much about.
要我出去再进来一次吗
You want me to step out and come back in again?
好啊 谢谢了
Oh, yes, please!
准备好了吗 你好啊...
Ready? Hey...
你不用这么做的
There's no need for you to do that.
我去拿充气泵
I'll go and get the pumper.
没关系 我可以搞定
It's OK. I got it.
抽太多烟了
Too many cigarettes.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
就快好了 最后吹一口
Almost done. One more push.
爸爸
Daddy!
-天呐 怎么回事 珍 -他倒下了
- Shit, what's happened? Jan! - He fell.
-什么叫他倒下了 -帕森斯先生
- What do you mean, he fell? - Mr Parsons! Mr Parsons!
给他喝点水什么的
Get him a drink of water or something.
-珍 -怎么回事
- Jan! - What happened?!
-他没呼吸了 -帕森斯先生
- He's not breathing! - Mr Parsons!
给
Here.
要放糖吗 莎莉
Do you take sugar, Sally?
不用 还是要吧 你们家有甜味剂吗
No. Yes, actually. Do you have sweeteners?
珍 我们家有甜味剂吗
Jan, do we have sweeteners?
在抽屉里
In the drawer.
哪个抽屉
Which?
放吸尘袋的那个
The one with the Hoover bags.
抱歉 我还是不...
Sorry, I still don't...
我去拿
I'll get them!
她很伤心
She's upset.
她本想让他给CD签名的
She wanted him to sign her CDs.
我们有他亲笔签名存档 我可以安排送一份过来
We have autographs on file. I can arrange to have one sent.
谢谢
Oh, thanks!
现在他的签名可真值钱了
Would be worth a few bob now, I should think.
弗布伊斯先生正在赶来
Mr Forboise is on his way.
他说在他到这儿之前什么都别碰
He said don't touch anything until he gets here.
好吧 弗布伊斯先生是弗兰奇的经纪人
Right. Mr Forboise is Frankie's manager.
曾是弗兰奇的经纪人
Was Frankie's manager.
给你
Here.
恐怕只有袋装的
They're packet ones, I'm afraid.
-她从火车上顺的 -格兰姆
- She nicked 'em off a train. - Graham!
反正也无所谓了
Well, it hardly matters now, does it?
塔美辛的卧室里有个世界知名的死歌♥星
We've got a world-famous dead pop star in our Tamsin's bedroom.
谁会在意那几包偷来的甜味剂啊
No-one's going to mind about a few stolen Canderels.
塔美辛
Oh, Tamsin...
亲爱的
Love!
你确定不要报♥警♥吗
Are you sure we shouldn't call 999?
弗布伊斯先生说先等等
Mr Forboise said to wait,
他说要是报♥警♥的话会有一大群蠢猪涌来这儿
said this place would be crawling with pigs if we do that.
你是说警♥察♥吧
You mean police.
不 我说的是媒体
No, I'm talking about press, aren't I?
要是让他们知道帕森斯先生是这样死的
If they find out Mr Parsons died in that way,
他们肯定跟秃鹰似的盯着不放了
they'll be like vultures.
干♥你♥们这行一定很难受吧
Must be awful doing that job.
不是蠢猪就是秃鹰
You know, you're either a pig or a vulture, aren't you?
不会是马 或是什么有尊严的生物
You're never a horse or a creature with dignity.
真惨
Horrible.
他们应该都想捕捉第一手画面吧
I suppose they'll all want to get the first picture.
看看他们对戴安娜王妃做的事
Look what they did to Diana.
还有凯特王妃
And Kate.
是啊 她现在也生活在媒体的关注之下
Yes. Her boobs are out there now.
她想避开都不行
She can't take 'em back.
-我们得保护弗兰奇的声誉 -当然
- We've got to protect Frankie's legacy. - Absolutely.
你没事吧 塔塔
You all right there, Tam-Tam?
要我帮你把气球拿开吗 亲爱的
Do you want me to take that off you, love?
能把气球给我吗 小姐
Can I take the balloon please, Miss?
-让她留着吧 -气球给我
- Oh, let her keep it. - The balloon?
你要来做什么
What do you want it for?
我认为你侵犯了
I believe that you are in infringement
-帕森斯先生的知识产权 -什么
- of Mr Parson's intellectual property rights. - What?
那对她是个安慰
It's a comfort to her.
就是只气球 别这样
It's only a balloon, for goodness' sake.
气球里充满着帕森斯先生的气息
One that contains Mr Parsons' breath -
临终之息
his actual dying breath.
我的天呐 我觉得好不舒服
Oh, good Lord. Oh, that's made me go all funny.
就给他吧 塔美辛
Oh, just give it to him, Tamsin.
很好
There you go.
-悠着点 -行 没事的
- Careful! - All right. It's fine.
打个结吧
Tie a knot in it.
-我不会打结... -用两根手指
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表