剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第二季 第九集
计划是这样的 艾伦·德古拉
Here's the plan, Alan Dracula.
我们要一直坐在这里
We're gonna sit here for however long it takes,
等奇怪的接待舱飞过
wait for one of those weird pod things to fly by,
飞过来我们就劫持它
and as soon as it does, we hijack it for ourselves,
乘坐它回到起点
ride it back to wherever it came from.
乘客们在火车上醒来前
Passengers get a number somewhere
会得到一个数字
before waking up on the train,
接待舱应该会带我们去那里
and I'm guessing the pods will lead us there.
然后我想办法弄到一个数字
And then I'll find a way to get a number.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
杰西已经走了
Now that Jesse is gone...
你是我的全部
Look. You're all I've got.
希望你做好准备
I need you to be ready.
不要变成拖后腿的东西
No turning into stuff that'll slow us down,
比如一只蜗牛 一辆破车 或者
like a snail or a broken car or...
等我得到了数字
You know, once I get my number,
我就终于能下车了
it -- it means I'm eventually gonna leave the train,
我可能无法带你一起走
and I don't think I can take you with me.
即使我可以 你也不会快乐的
Even if I could, you wouldn't be happy out there.
毕竟下车是我的目标
Getting off the train is my journey.
强迫你离开这里并不公平
It wouldn't be fair to force you to leave.
这里是你的家
This is your home.
你不是我的宠物
You're not my pet.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
这是我第16喜欢的长颈鹿
Which is my 16th favorite kind of giraffe
你会在火车上看到的
you'll see on the train.
脖子有点怪 对吗
Necks are kind of weird, right?
怎么回事
What's going on?
请待在舱中
Please remain in your pod.
等等
Wait!
请回接待舱
Please return to your pod.
艾伦·德古拉 找个地方待着
Come on, Alan Dracula. Get comfortable.
感谢您回到您的接待舱中
Thank you for returning to your pod.
您好 乘客
Greetings, passenger.
如果您看到此内容 表明我们遇到了
If you're watching this, it means we've run into
意外情况 但是别担心
an unforeseen problem, but not to worry!
所有情况都有解决录像
For every problem, there is a documentary!
火车录像
饶了我吧
Give me a break.
我们现在正返回录像车厢
We're now on route to the Tape Car.
请关闭
Off, please.
这就是魔法诞生的地方
This is where all the magic happens.
魔法是指数值算法判断
And by magic, I mean numerical algorithmic judgment.
光是说这句话就让我的内心暖暖的 酥酥的
Just saying it makes me warm and fuzzy inside
因为很快 您的接待舱就会被修好
because very soon, your pod's gonna get fixed,
您就可以被送回去了
and you'll be sent back on your way.
很遗憾您睡着了 永远听不到了
Too bad you're asleep, and you'll never hear this.
这份录像更像是为我准备的
I suppose this documentary is more for me than anyone else.
也许我该闭嘴了
Maybe it's time I stopped.
对 别说了
Yes, do that!
要不我来猜猜艾迪克思在干什么
Instead, I'm gonna guess what Atticus is doing right now.
一 在吠
One -- barking.
二 在打滚
Two -- rolling over.
三 它死了 变成一堆狗骨头
Three -- he's dead, a pile of dog bones
躺在早已被遗忘的路边
on the side of a long-forgotten road.
四 它只是在装死
Four -- he's only playing dead,
既没变骨头 也不在被遗忘的路边
a pile of not bones on a not-forgotten road.
我们到了
We're here!
-什么 -别太激动
- What? - Don't get excited.
看起来并没什么特别的
It doesn't look very special.
趣闻 录像车厢是唯一一节
Fun fact -- the Tape Car is the only car
外部才有画面的车厢
where the universe is projected on the outside.
外部才是重要的
It's what's outside that counts.
这个机器人疯了
Ah, the robot's out of his mind.
什么
What?
艾伦·德古拉
Alan Dracula!
你还好吗 艾伦·德古拉
You okay, Alan Dracula?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
别吃这个
Hey, don't eat that.
妈妈 这个
Mom, this one!
这是胡须蜥
That's a bearded dragon.
妈妈 这个
Mom, this one!
这是胡须蜥
That's a bearded dragon.
要帮忙吗
Do you need some help?
不需要 我能行
No, I can do it.
要帮忙吗
Do you need some help?
不需要 我能行
No, I can do it.
这是个意外
It was an accident!
亲爱的 我说了不要
Honey, I told you not to...
这是个意外
It was an accident.
亲爱的 我说了不要
Honey, I told you not to...
这是什么
What is this?
他们 并不在乎我
They... don't care about me.
怪胎
Hey, weirdo!
走吧 艾伦 我们继续前进
Come on, Alan. Let's keep moving.
艾伦 别过来
Alan stay back.
艾伦
Alan?
不
No!
抱歉
Sorry!
这一切结束后
When all this is over,
你和杰西会把这个当作笑谈的
you and Jesse are gonna laugh about this.
很有趣的
This will be funny.
丹尼·努加特
谢谢 八点半可以
Ah, thanks! I can do 8:30.
这个提议太可笑了
This proposal is ridiculous.
太好了
Yes! Uff da!
我得找个比这个小的数字
I better get a smaller number than that.
对不起 我比你更需要这个
Sorry. I need this more than you.
快点啊
Come on! Hurry it up!
不 我在这里
No! I'm here!
给我个数字
Give me a number!
听我说
Listen to me!
你觉得我不配有数字 对吗
You don't think I deserve a number, do you?
你把数字给了一个
Well, you gave a number to some lady
为她死去的蜥蜴而伤心的女孩
who was sad about her dead lizard!
这不公平 怎么
How is that fair?! What?
我需要一个有关蜥蜴的悲伤故事吗
Do I need a sad-lizard story?
是吗
Is that it?
看着我
Look at me!
我是一个人
I am a person!
我应该有个数字
I deserve a number!
你好
Hello!
请你不要弄坏东西了
I'd appreciate it if you'd stop breaking everything.
除非你想让我给你写讣告
Unless you want me to start writing your obituary.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表