剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第二季 第一集
通缉犯
欢迎上车 新乘客
Welcome aboard, new passenger!
我是你的列车长 一一
I'm your conductor, One... One.
揉完惺忪的小眼睛
Once you wipe those groggy little peepers,
你肯定有很多疑问 比如
you'll probably have a lot of questions, like...
我在哪里 为什么我在这里
Where am I? Why am I here?
有零食吗
Are snacks provided?
我没问这个
I didn't ask that.
你以为我就在眼前
For those of you talking to me
其实我没有
like I'm there in real life, I'm not!
我是冰冷 无情的录像
I'm a cold, steely, pre-recorded video.
这列火车可以解决你的问题
And this is a train where you sort out your problems.
你手上的数字
How about that number on your hand, huh?
又绿又酷
Pretty cool and green.
每位乘客都有
Every passenger has one.
为了让你获得最个性化的体验
The numbers are made by the train based on your life
火车根据你的寿命
in order to help you have
显示出这些数字
the most personalized experience we can offer.
如果你想回家 就让自己的数字降为零
If you want to go home, get your number down to zero,
然后你就下车啦
and poof, away you go.
我是零
I'm a zero.
但是记住 在你的旅行中
But always remember there are lots of denizens
有许多居民会帮助你
along the way to help you on your journey.
寻求帮助 别害怕
Don't be afraid to reach out.
除非那位居民
Unless the denizen is one of those monsters
是满口厉牙的怪物
with more teeth than body.
记住 没有伙伴
Remember, you can't spell "escape"
就无法逃走
without "companionship."
伙半 伙绊
Uh, companion-shape? Companion-scape.
看了这段录像
By watching this recording,
表明你已经同意免除本列火车的所有责任
you've agreed to release the train of any liabilities --
闪亮女孩 别自以为是
Hey, shiny girl. Don't be stuck up.
新到了一批乘客回忆录像带
Fresh batch of passenger memory tapes,
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 仅限今日 特别伤感
two for one, today only, real sad.
宝贝 你真闪亮
Hey, sweetie, you're shiny.
让我仔细看看
Let me take a closer look.
不要
No!
你好 裂片
Hello, sliver.
罪犯 站住
Criminal, halt!
抓住你了
Gotcha.
什么
What?
在这里
Right there.
死胡同 裂片
Dead end, sliver.
406号♥战术
Maneuver 406.
明白 伙计
Got it, buddy.
放开我
Leave me alone.
除非你死了
Not until you're ground into dust.
-看着点 -抱歉
- Hey, watch it! - Oop. Sorry.
不能再跟丢了
We can't lose her, not again.
我为什么会藏在鹿后面
Why did I hide behind the deer?
你跑不掉了 裂片
There's no escape, sliver.
我们把你逼入死角了 我就喜欢切边角
We've got you cornered, and I just love cutting corners.
真丢人
Humiliating.
她又跑了
She's gone again.
别担心 梅斯 我们会抓住她的
Don't worry, Mace. We'll get her.
我知道
I know that.
裂片都很弱 自以为能凌驾于法律之上
Slivers are weak, think they're above the law.
她做出了选择 但他们都会累
She made her choice, but they all get tired,
放松警惕 自以为安全了
and they let their guard down, think they're safe.
他们永远都不安全
They're never safe.
我们得穿过这节车厢 然后
Well, I guess we should get on through this car and...
不 你的制♥服♥破了
No, your suit is compromised.
真的 谢了 伙计
Whoops, oh, yeah. Thanks, buddy.
如果这个洞破得太大 我就死定了
If this tear gets too big, I'm a goner.
我知道
I'm fully aware.
我们再找找 然后就回局里
We'll do one more sweep, then head back to the station.
好的一面是 过去几个月对她的追踪
Well, on the upside, the last couple of months tracking her
极大地增进了咱俩的感情
have been a great, truly great bonding experience.
-够了 -好 我闭嘴
- Enough. - Yeah, I should shut up.
明白了 伙计
You got it, buddy.
谢谢你救了我
Thanks for the save.
再见
Well, bye.
对不起
Sorry.
我想一个人走
I gotta do this alone.
拜托 我在走路
Hey, come on. I'm walking!
你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥
You go do your thing, and I'll do mine.
你怎么还在这里
Why are you still here?
你喜欢这个吗
You like this stuff, huh?
你怎么了
So what's your deal?
我听到了
I hear that.
你是这里人吗
You from around here?
这是个好问题
Glad you asked.
不 我不是
Nope, I'm not.
我来自铬车厢
I'm from a place called The Chrome Car.
我的本体 郁金香是这么叫它的
Well, that's what Tulip, my prime, called it.
其实它叫镜世界
It's actually called The Mirror World.
别去那里 那里糟透了
Yeah, don't go there. It sucks.
镜警就是从那里来的
That's where those Flecs are from.
我讨厌那些家伙
I hate those guys.
他们一直在追我 就因为我不愿意
They've been chasing me just 'cause I don't wanna
像其他人一样过一辈子
live the rest of my life as somebody's ref--
这片还是那片
Okay, this one or this one?
你不在乎 对吧
You don't care, do you?
别这样
Okay. Let's not do that.
不错啊 你还能换什么颜色
Nice. What other colors can you --
又变褐色了
Okay, brown again.
你家真漂亮
You've got a nice home.
鹿
Deer?
不是吧 你去哪里了
Hey, come on. Where'd you go?
鹿 鹿
Deer? Deer?
鹿
Deer?!
看起来真不错
Aw, yeah, looking good.
别动
Okay. Now just don't move.
放开它
Hey, leave him alone.
我叫杰西
I'm Jesse.
-你叫什么 -我不在乎你是谁
- What's your name? - I don't care who you are.
你为什么给鹿戴墨镜
Why are you putting sunglasses on a deer?
因为很有趣啊 看看它
Because it's funny. Look at him.
看看你
Look at you.
拜托 这是我的
Aw, come on, those are mine.
这里有些车厢太晃眼了
Some of the cars here are really bright.
他没说要戴墨镜
He didn't ask for glasses.
这是它的生活
He's just living his life.
但它是我的鹿
But he's my deer.
我们在一起整整一小时了
We've been hanging out for a whole hour,
也许还不止
maybe even a little more.
它是自♥由♥的 它不属于任何人
He's free. He's his own deer.
就算它有主人 那也是我
But if he was anyone's deer, he'd be my deer
因为我和它在一起的时间更长 大概有两天
because I hung out with him longer, like two days.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我和它拍了照片呢
I got all these pics with him.
又不一定是这只鹿
That could be any deer.
这只鹿能变换颜色
This deer can change color.
这家伙不能变换颜色
Oh, well, this guy doesn't change colors.
它有镭射眼
He's got laser eyes.
真的吗 镭射眼
Seriously, laser eyes?
对 激光视觉
Yeah. Well, laser vision.
热成像仪 是什么来着
Heat vision. What do -- What do you call it?
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗
What kind of idiot do you think I am?
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表