剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
谁在乎他们会不会给乘客更多的票
So who cares if they give passengers more tickets?
我们还是两个人 我们还是能通过那扇门
There's still two of us, and we can still get that door.
如果我们能让艾伦·德古拉一起 那就
If we could get Alan Dracula to play, then there would be...
我要砸了那个娃娃机
I'm going to smash that crane game to the ground.
拜托
Aw, come on!
符咒
Spells?
符咒
Spells?
符咒 符咒 符咒
Ah, spells, spells, spells, spells!
两人胜出
We have a winning pair.
合计1084分
With a combined score of 1,084,
如果你赌他们赢 那么
if you placed a bet in their favor, then...
我听说没人赌他们会赢
I'm being told that no one bet that they would win,
所有输家 请去债务人监狱报到
so all losers, please report to the debtor's prison booth.
感觉如何啊
How do you like that?
你们不带鹿就这么离开吗
So you're just going to leave without your deer then?
艾伦·德古拉
Alan Dracula!
-它在哪儿 它在哪儿 -不知道
- Where is he? Where is he? - Uh, I don't know.
这里有绿色的棉花糖吗
Is there some green cotton candy around?
艾伦·德古拉还会把什么当成草呢
What other dumb thing would Alan Dracula think is grass?
快看 妈妈 那个玩具在动
Oh, look, Mommy! That toy is moving.
我要它 我要它 我要它
I want him. I want him. I want him.
我们的神秘竞争者
And our mystery competitor
已经达到了一千分
has reached 1,000 points.
这是一场冲刺赛
It's a race to the finish line.
去监狱报到的顾客
Patrons who reported to the prison booth
可以返回嘉年华了
may now return to the carnival.
吉祥猫没有义务归还
The Lucky Cat is not obligated to return any valuables
上缴债务人监狱的贵重物品
already surrendered at the debtor's prison booth.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
我们需要两张积分卡才能通关
We need both our cards to win the exit.
玩娃娃机
Play the crane game.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry!
太好了
Yeah!
快走
Go!
妈妈 他们抢走了我的宝贝小鹿
Mommy, they took my precious little deer!
安静 阿诺德
Please do be quiet, Arnold.
不
No!
抱歉 我的小可爱
Sorry, my little chartreuse.
愿赌服输
A win is a win.
干得漂亮 夫人
Well played, madame.
感谢光临吉祥猫
Thank you for patronizing the Lucky Cat.
先别急着谢我
Might not want to thank me just yet.
这边
It's right this way!
不
No!
你们这些顶点小屁孩
You little Apex brats.
抱歉我伪装了 但是
Sorry for the disguise, but...
如果你知道我是谁的话
I didn't think you'd give me access to the door
就不会让我开门了
if you knew who I was.
讨厌的小
You horrid little...
你通关就为了让一群熊孩子进来
So you won the door just to let in a bunch of rabid kids?
抱歉
Ugh, sorry.
没想到你这么喜欢这节车厢
Didn't realize you're, like, super precious about this car.
我才没有
D'ah! I'm not!
我们是乘客
We're passengers.
为了生存 我们不择手段
We do what we have to to survive.
而且我想吃玉米热狗
Plus, I wanted a corn dog.
孩子 你的数字是多少
Hey, kid, what's your number at?
四
Four?
回基地解决一下 走吧
We'll have to fix that back at my base. Come on.
我们不会跟你去任何地方
We're not just going to follow you wherever...
听着 我真的不在乎
Look. I really don't care one way or the other,
但你们想通关 门就在这里
but you were trying to win the door, so ta-da... door.
这节车厢一直在耍你
This car was cheating you.
我觉得可以相信她
I think she's okay.
她本来可以不让我们通过那扇门的
She's letting us use the exit when she doesn't really have to.
好吧 赶紧离开这里吧
Fine. Let's just get out of here.
这事没完 格蕾丝
This isn't over, Grace.
试试看啊 猫
Try me, The Cat.
一 拿着玉米热狗
One, take this corn dog.
二 把他们带回基地
Two, bring them back to the base.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表