剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第二季 第六集
我是杰西
Hi, I'm Jesse.
它没有生命 笨蛋
It's not alive, ding-dong.
-这可不一定 -也是
- We don't know that. - Eh, fair point.
走吧
Come on.
好棒
Nice!
我的家人每年都会去县集市
My family to powwow at our county fair every year.
有一次内特的头被棉花糖缠住了
One time Nate wrapped his whole head in cotton candy and...
回家以后都会好起来的
Hey, you'll make things right with them when you get home.
没错
Yeah, totally.
郁金香每年也都去嘉年华
Tulip went to the carnival every year too.
反正我只玩过镜屋
The only part I ever got to experience was the house of mirrors,
但是现在有镜警 咱们就别冒险了
but with the Flec situation, let's not tempt fate.
当你走进全是镜子的屋子
Hey, when you go into a house of mirrors,
就会有很多镜像
there's a bunch of reflections.
这是不是意味着
Does that mean you have a bunch of reflections
你有很多镜像被困在镜中
stuck in the mirror world?
不 所有的镜像都是我
No. All the reflections are me.
这是什么原理
How does that work?
我也不知道 那什么 我也不知道
I don't know. It's like... I don't know.
你知道你身体的每个部分是怎么运作的吗
Do you know how every part of your body works?
为什么你的血细胞看起来像小内胎
Like, why do your blood cells look like tiny inner tubes?
因为它们在液体中 所以才会漂浮
Because they're in a liquid, and that's how they float?
它们不 等等 真的吗
They don't... Wait. Is that true?
是啊 等等 不是吗
Yeah. Wait. Isn't it?
D 你在
Hey, D, what are you...
那是假草 伙计
Oh, that's not real grass, buddy.
那我们怎么玩呢
So, how do we play the games?
这里用什么币
What do they use for money around here?
积分 朋友们 你们要用积分赢得奖品
Points. You got to use them to win them, friends.
蟾蜍本蜍
是你啊
Hey, it's you.
你又被踢了
And you're getting kicked again?
不是 我自己经营这个摊位
Oh, it's not like that. I operate this booth myself.
现在想踢我得付钱了
Now people pay to kick me.
请付钱踢我吧
Please pay to kick me.
恭喜
Congratulations?
我给你们两个年轻人两张游戏卡
Let me give you young'uns a couple of game cards
开始游戏
to get you started.
吉祥猫
你们每人两分
Y'all get two points each.
去领奖处看看吧
Now go take a gander at the prize booth
就在嘉年华中心
in the center of the carnival.
-谢谢 蟾蜍 -请叫我泰伦斯
- Thanks, Toad. - Oh, please, call me Terrance.
等等 你的名字叫泰伦斯吗
Wait. Your name was Terrance this whole time?
不是
Nope.
好吧
Okay.
你们好 亲爱的
Hello, dearies.
你们看中了什么吗
Anything here that catches your eye?
比如这种不寻常的乐器
Maybe one of these unusual musical instruments?
我称之为嗡嗡喇叭
I call it a buzzle-toot.
郁金香 你怎么还在火车上
Tulip, what are you still doing on the train?
你改头换面了 小猫咪
You've given yourself quite the makeover, kitten.
不 我不是郁金香
Oh, no. I... I'm not Tulip.
我 不是郁金香
I'm... not Tulip.
镜像 我在原世界从来没见过
A reflection! I've never seen one of your kind in the prime world.
你怎么知道我
How did you know that I...
你旁边这只公猫是谁
Now, who is this tomcat you have with you?
我是杰西
Hi. I'm Jesse.
杰西 这是猫
Jesse, meet The Cat.
我和郁金香在一起的时候就认识她了
I got to know her when I was still attached to Tulip.
她是世界级的大骗子
She's a world-class con artist.
世界级企业家 谢谢
World-class entrepreneur, thank you.
废话少说 你们有多少积分
Now let's cut the chitchat. How many points do you have?
我们每人两分
We each have two points.
如果奖品是垃圾 我们有多少分都没用
Doesn't matter how many points we have if the prizes are trash.
我知道像杰西这样年轻帅气的乘客
Well, I think I know what a handsome young passenger
想要什么
like Jesse might need.
想出去吗 就必须赢
Want to exit? Have to win.
一千分才能出去
Only those with 1,000 points are allowed access,
我提醒你们
and I must warn you.
你们有个竞争对手
You have a competitor.
她貌似志在必得
And she looks like she plays to win.
所以呢 如果她赢了 我们可以继续玩
So? If she wins, we'll just keep playing
晚点再出去呗
and go through the exit later.
我真傻 我忘了说
Oh, silly me. I forgot to mention...
每个月只能有一个赢家出去
There can be only one exit winner a month.
谁定的规矩
Who made that rule?
没有风险就不叫游戏了
Wouldn't be a game without stakes,
这样吧
but I'll tell you what.
如果你们俩加起来有一千分
If you two can win a combined score of 1,000 points,
我就让你们俩通过
I'll give you both access.
这是贵人应有的品德
Noblesse oblige and all that.
吉祥猫的顾客们请注意
Attention, patrons of the Lucky Cat,
我们有两个新竞争对手
we have two new competitors for the door.
欢迎来到吉祥猫
通关游戏开始
Let the Exit Games begin.
动作要快哦
Better get a move on.
为什么我们得分不一样
Why didn't we get the same points?
通关游戏越来越激烈了
The Exit Games are heating up.
如果你想在参赛者身上下注
If you'd like to place bets on the contenders,
请前往投♥注♥亭
please see the betting booth.
那不是真诚的鞠躬
I don't think that was a real bow.
那是在挑衅我们
I think that was a sarcastic bow.
艾伦·德古拉去哪了
Where'd Alan Dracula go?
这是假草
It's not real grass!
胜者产生了
We have a winner!
太好了
Yes!
水人 我赢了啊
Water guy, I know I just won that game.
我也不知道
I don't know.
真正的胜者应该是他
He must have actually won.
我得给有数字的人多加点分
I have to give more points to anyone with a number.
下车需求更强烈的乘客
Passengers get preferential treatment
会受到优待
because they have a greater need to exit the car.
就我个人而言 我不会这么做生意
Personally, I'd run my business differently.
既然说到生意
Oh, while we're on the subject of commerce,
买♥♥个甜甜圈机吗
want to buy a doughnut holer?
MT
MT!
-看来不买♥♥ -说实话 你有点用力过猛了
- Guess not. - Came on a bit strongly, mate, to be honest.
MT 慢点
MT, slow down.
-你要去哪里 -我也不知道
- Come on. Where are you going? - I don't know.
我就是要走
I'm just going.
这里是什么鬼地方
What's wrong with this place?
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
我们还是二对一啊
It's still two to one in our favor.
这不是重点 杰西
That's not the point, Jesse.
重点是这列火车上的所有人和事
The point is that everything and everyone on this train
都不想让我赢
wants me to fail.
我想让你赢 我也在火车上啊
Hey, I don't want you to fail, and I'm on the train.
管他们呢
And who cares about them?
一旦我的数字归零 我们就能离开了
Once my number gets to zero, we're all leaving anyway.
-什么 -什么什么
- What? - What what?
我不 我没想到
I... I don't... I mean, I didn't think...
你想让我们跟你一起走吗
You want us to come with you?
你想让跟你一起走吗
You want me to come with you?
是啊 你是我的朋友
Yeah. You're my friend.
我不会把你留在这里躲避镜警的
I'm not going to leave you here with the Flecs chasing after you.
瞧
See?
就连我的数字都知道你该跟我回去
Even my number knows you should come back with me.
如果它不这么想 数字也不会下降啊
It wouldn't have gone down if it wasn't the right thing to do.
既然你的数字这么想 那我应该跟你走
Well, if your number thinks so, I guess I should.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表