剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第二季 第四集
离那个罪犯远点
Step away from that criminal!
-罪犯 -我们快走
- Criminal? - We got to leave!
快点
Come on!
别乱扔垃圾 MT
Don't litter, MT!
我们已经是罪犯了
We're already criminals!
快跑
Run!
你逃不掉的 裂片
There's no escape, Sliver!
什么 MT 怎么回事
What? MT, what is going on?
一会儿再说
Later!
开门
Open the door!
开门
Open the door!
快点
Ugh, come on.
你正在犯大错 孩子
You're making a big mistake, son!
你正在包庇一个犯罪镜像
You're harboring a criminal reflection!
等等 你是罪犯
Wait. Are you the criminal?
不 这件事很复杂
No! I- I mean, it's complicated!
通缉令
我知道你能听到我说话 裂片
I know you can hear me in there, Sliver.
你在里面还好吗 孩子
You okay in there, son?
你叫什么
What's your name?
杰西
Jesse.
很高兴认识你 杰西
Nice to meet you, Jesse!
我叫西夫
I'm Sieve.
我是镜警
I'm a mirror officer of the peace.
杰西 你知道她是谁吗
Jesse, do you know who she is?
她是镜像世界逃离的极端危险分子
She's a dangerous extremist from our mirror world.
为了得到她想要的 她什么话都会说
She'll say anything to get what she wants.
她对本体如此 对你也会如此
She did it to her prime, and she'll do it to you, too.
她的本体
Her prime?
天啊
Aw, boy.
她什么都没跟你说 对吗
She hasn't told you anything, has she?
-别理他们 -为什么
- Ignore them. - Why?
他们告诉我关于你的事 比你说的还多
They've told me more about you than you have!
我并不欠你一个解释
I don't owe you an explanation.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你从哪拿的
Where did you get that?
重要吗 这是你
Does it matter? It's you.
你是罪犯
You're a criminal!
那你就是白♥痴♥
Well, you're an idiot!
是的 我是一个相信你的白♥痴♥
Yeah, I am, for trusting you!
我回警局拿破法者
I'm going back to the station for the lawbreaker.
幸好碰到了我
You're lucky you ran into me!
这叫坏运气
Yeah, bad lucky!
请不要踢我
Please don't kick me.
我们为什么要踢你
Why would we kick you?
只要踢我 你们就可以从这里出去
Well, ma'am, the only way to open the doors
这是唯一的办法
and get out of this here car is if'n you kick me.
踢蟾蜍
但是请别踢我
But please don't kick me.
对不起 但这是唯一的办法
Sorry, but if it's the only way...
我就知道
You would.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
踢一个手无寸铁的青蛙
Kicking a defenseless frog?
-是蟾蜍 -抱歉
- Uh, toad. - Sorry.
踢一个手无寸铁的蟾蜍
Kicking a defenseless toad?
非常感谢
A-thank you very much.
证明你就是一个罪犯
That proves you're a criminal.
我才不是
I am not a criminal.
天啊 又吵起来了
Oh me, oh my! All this anger and arguin'.
我知道接下来发生什么
I know where this leads --
踢我这个可怜的胖宝宝
to kickin' poor ol' chub-a-lubby me!
好吧 你不想让我踢他
Fine! You don't want me to kick him?
那我就不踢
Then I won't.
感谢我幸运的疣
Oh, thank my lucky warts.
你可以的 因为你只会拖后腿
You can do it because all you've done is hold us back.
才不是呢
That's not true.
是我把我们从地图车厢里弄出来的
I got us out of that map car!
没错 用了多久啊
Yeah, and how long did that take?
你还想下火车吗
Do you even want to get off this train?
当然了
Yes, of course, I do!
那就踢蟾蜍啊
Then kick the toad!
不好 又来了
Oh, no, back to this again.
不 请不要踢我
Oh, oh, please don't kick me!
对不起
Uh, I'm sorry.
等等
Wait a minute.
快点吧 早踢早完事
Just do it already! Get it over with!
等待是最难熬的
Waiting's the hardest part.
我 觉得应该你来
I...think you have to do it.
你的数字变了
Your number was changing.
很明显 应该是乘客来
Clearly, it's a passenger thing.
你们需要什么吗
Y'all need anything?
饼干和温池水
Maybe some cookies and warm pond water?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no thanks.
太好了 几年前就用完了
Okay, good. I-I ran out years ago.
加大了接待的难度啊
Makes hosting folks quite difficult.
不 看着好蠢
No, that looks stupid.
-录下来 -杰西 录下来
- Record it! - Jesse, record it!
当个爷们 当个爷们
Man test! Man test!
当个爷们 当个爷们
Man test! Man test!
当个爷们 当个爷们
Man test! Man test! Man test!
我 我不知道
I-I don't know.
如果我完成了 我可以跟你出去玩吗
If I do it, can I hang out with you?
-当个爷们 -快点吧
- Hey, be a man. - Yeah, come on.
让他赶紧的 杰西
Make him do it, Jesse!
好吧 快点吧 内特
Yeah, it's fine, just do it already, Nate!
不做的话 你就不是爷们
If you don't do it, you can't be a man!
好吧
O-okay.
我们可以数到三吗
Can we do it on the count of three?
我害怕摔倒
I just don't want to fall.
好的 一
Yeah. One...
二 三
Two, three.
滑铁卢
Epic fail!
真的好疼
It -- it really hurts.
真的很疼哦
"It weally hurts."
你失败了
You failed!
杰西 跟他说他失败了
Jesse, tell him he failed!
内特 你的爷们测试失败了
Nate, you failed the man test!
杰西
Jesse...
他哭了吗
Is he crying?
最好别告诉你妈妈
You better not tell mom!
你拍到了吗
Did you get all that?
太经典了
It was epic!
你弟好糗啊
Your brother beefed it.
-你在看什么 -没什么
- What you watching? - Nothing.
听起来不像啊
Didn't sound like nothing.
杰西 你在吗
Hey, Jesse, you there?
我在
Y-yeah, I'm here.
太好了 你没事
That's great. I'm so glad you're safe.
是吗
You are?
我们不是坏人 孩子
We're not the bad guys, son.
你好好看看 你是人♥质♥
Look around. You're the hostage.
我们在救你
We're trying to save you.
我听见的是手♥机♥声吗
Now, was that a phone I heard?
是的
Y-yeah.
为什么它不反射呢
Why isn't it reflective?
现在这里很黑
It's really dark in here right now.
好的
Got you.
你可以帮助我们 杰西
Well, you can really help us out here, Jesse.
你只要把手♥机♥留到早上
All you have do is leave that phone out till morning,
这样我们就可以通过屏幕反射
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表