剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
如果他们可以的话 现在可能已经
I guess they would have popped out for me by now
蹦出来找我了
if they could have.
不过她会有麻烦
She'd be in trouble though.
听起来她碰到的很多麻烦
It sounds like she's got a lot of problems
把你也卷进去了
that you got pulled into.
我们找到了一个空值
We found a null.
不确定是否危险
Don't know if it's dangerous.
艾伦·德古拉 你在哪里
Alan Dracula, where are you?
艾伦·德
Alan Dra...
拉住它 快点
Hold him still. Come on.
什么 住手
What? Hey, knock it off.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
太好了
Yes!
漂亮
Nice.
西蒙要给我解释一下了
Simon is gonna have some explaining to do.
危险吗
Is it dangerous?
他好像碰不到我们
Doesn't seem like he can touch us.
除了这些方块它还有其他东西吗
Does he have anything besides these cubes?
我没发现 都是垃圾
Not that I can find, it's all junk.
我们看看
Let's see.
西蒙 你知道你的车厢发生了什么吗
Simon, do you have any idea what is going on in your car?
你还在这里啊
You're still here?
你的小跟班想套住艾伦·德古拉
Your little toadies were trying to saddle Alan Dracula.
它在颤抖
He's shaking.
那只鹿吗 什么
The deer? What?
我跟你说话的时候看着我
Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you.
-你觉得你是 -现在该我说
- Who do you... - I'm talkin' now.
我手上有数字 你没有
I've got a number, and you don't.
你们俩一点用处都没有
You two are only as good as you are useful.
我以为能从这只鹿身上找到线索
I thought we could at least get something from the deer,
但现在太麻烦了 不值得
but now it's more hassle than it's worth.
我们不需要你了
We're done with you.
杰西回来之前请离开这里
Get out of here before Jesse gets back.
我们可以帮他 你不行
You can't help him like we can.
看来你的第一次搜索没有战利品
I'm afraid your first raid didn't have any loot.
下次会好的
Next time will be better,
但不意味着毫无收获
but that doesn't mean it's a total waste.
它好像不喜欢我们这么做
He doesn't seem to like it.
空值没有感觉 它们不是真人
Nulls can't actually feel anything. They're not real.
两手空空还这么高兴
Empty handed but high spirited?
本来会更糟
Eh, could have been worse.
杰西很有天赋
Jesse was a natural.
MT在哪里
Hey, where's M.T.?
放开我
Hey, let me go!
杰西 别听他们的
Jesse, don't listen to them!
MT
M-M.T.?
抱歉让你们看到这场面
I'm so sorry you two had to see this.
我是想在你们回来之前处理完
I tried to take care of it before you came back.
她弄断了托德的腿
She broke Todd's foot.
你在对她做什么
What are you doing to her?
你不要担心
You don't need to worry about it.
等你成了"巅峰"的一份子
When you're part of the Apex,
-"巅峰"会罩着你 -停手
- the Apex takes care of you. - Stop it!
告诉我 你到底在对我朋友做什么
Tell me exactly what you're doing to my friend.
-快说 -她想骗你
- Now. - She was trying to trick you,
-所以我们要碾了她 -我
- so we're gonna wheel her. - I...
什么
W-What?
你们怎么回事
What is wrong with you?!
放开她
Get your hands off her.
杰西 想想你在做什么
Jesse, think about what you're doing.
不用你教我怎么做
Don't tell me what to do.
不管能不能下火车
I'm not going to be a part of anything like this
我都不会加入你们
on or off the train.
我受够了你们
I'm done with you.
也受够了像你们这样的人
And anyone else like you.
抱歉我丢下了你
I'm sorry I left you.
杰西 你敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Jesse, I tried to do it the easy way, but you made it hard.
如果你任由空值利用你 他们就会利用你
If you let the nulls take advantage of you, they will.
以后你会感谢我的
You'll thank me for this later.
很高兴再次见到你 裂片
How nice to see you again, sliver.
-我不知道可以躲哪里 -交给我
- I don't know where we can hide. - I got you.
我们离开这里
We're getting out of here.
杰西 你的数字
Jesse, your number!
我们回家了
We're going home.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free!
什么
What?
杰西
Jesse!
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
无路可逃了 裂片
End of the line, sliver.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表