剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第二季 第七集
是不是很漂亮
Hmm, isn't it beautiful?
没关系 崇拜我吧
It's okay. Admire me.
你在这里多久了
How long have you been on here?
你做了什么
What did you do?
有些日子了 我想成为最优秀的人
A while. And what it took to be the best.
-你有名字吗 -没有
- You got a name? - Nope.
你可以叫她MT
You can call her M.T.
我是杰西 它是艾伦·德古拉
I'm Jesse, and this is Alan Dracula.
要吃吗
Want some?
好吃吗
Good?
太好吃了
It's pretty good.
我不知道为什么会这么说
I don't know why I said that.
尝起来就像旧硬币
It tastes like old pennies.
那就把它碾碎 你不喜欢吗
Then wheel it. You don't like it?
那就别吃了 踢到轮子下面
Don't eat it. Kick it to the wheels.
你想干什么都行
You do what you want.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
我看好你哦
I like what I see.
战利品投放处
巅峰
旧肉汁
太酷了
Coooooool.
我们接管了这节车厢
Yeah, we took over this car.
现在它属于"巅峰"
Now it belongs to the Apex.
名字是不是很酷
Cool name, huh?
还行吧
Yeah. Kind of.
取自一本书
I got it from a book.
格雷丝 你又找到了流浪者吗
Grace, did you find some more strays?
我的副手 西蒙 我非常信任他
My second in command, Simon, I trust him with my life,
第一次见他时 他穿着黑袜子和凉鞋
even if he was wearing black socks and sandals
那时我就信任他
when I first met him.
谢谢你刚才让我帅了10秒钟
Thanks for letting me keep my cool factor for 10 seconds there.
幸好我们及时碰到你们
Whew, we caught you just in time.
我以为我做得很好
I thought I was doing pretty good.
瞧你们二位
Yeah, look at you two.
数字那么高 你们会永远被困在这里
With those numbers, you'll be stuck here forever.
我知道你没有恶意
I'm sure you had the best of intentions...
我说的是你 但恐怕你把杰西
You, but I'm afraid you've been leading Jesse
带向了错误的方向
in the wrong direction.
你需要这些数字
This is what you want.
数字就是力量
This is strength.
但我在接待舱时
But when I was in that pod,
列车长跟我说要把数字降下来
the conductor told me to get my number down.
他很好玩 也很阴郁
He was funny and gloomy.
那个白色的小东西吗
The little white thing?
它是假的 它从真正的列车长手上接管了火车
It's fake. It took over the train from the real conductor.
我们在火车上待的时间比你长
We've been on this train longer than you.
我们俩都没看过那个骗子的介绍视频
Neither of us got intro videos from that liar.
它接管了火车 然后给人洗♥脑♥
He took over and started brainwashing people.
如今出于某种原因 那个假冒的小机器人
And now for some reason, this fake little robot
想除掉我们所有人
wants to get rid of all of us.
它想把我们人类从属于我们的火车上赶走
It wants to kick us humans off our rightful train.
他就是那个列车长 他是真的
This was the conductor. This is real.
我是真的 因为我的数字最大
I'm real, and because I have the highest number,
我有责任纠正那个机器人的谎言
it's my responsibility to correct that robot's lies
因为我关心大家
because I care about people.
我关心你 杰西
I care about you, Jesse.
我差点忘了我为什么过来
I almost forgot why I came here.
一节新车厢加进了前方两节车厢
A new car dropped down about two ahead.
我想带几个童子军去看看
I was hoping to take some scouts to give it a look.
我有段时间
You know, it's been a while
没检查过新车厢了
since I've checked out a freshly made car.
我去吧 杰西 一起吗
I'll take this one. Jesse, will you be joining?
不好意思
Excuse me?
我尊重你们这里的调调
I respect the whole vibe you've got going on here,
但我们不 稍等
but we don't... Wait.
-艾伦·德古拉呢 -怎么 那只鹿吗
- Where's Alan Dracula? - What? The deer?
可能被拴在马厩了
Probably taken to be stabled.
你们也不想它跑了吧
Didn't think you'd want him running off.
马厩
Stabled?
你把我们的朋友关起来了吗
You took our friend and locked him up?
你也不问一下我们和它吗
You didn't think to check with us or with him?
MT 他们只是想帮忙
Hey, mt, they were probably just trying to help.
难免出错 我们都是凡人
Mistakes happen. We're all human.
我很感谢你这么说 杰西
I appreciate that, Jesse.
你待在这里找你朋友
You sit here and find your friend.
有什么需要你可以跟西蒙说
You can talk to Simon if there are any problems.
她找朋友的时候 你跟我来
While she's doing that, you'll come with me
这样你就知道我们在做什么
so you can see what we do.
可以吗
Is that okay?
没问题
Yeah, that's fine.
我要确保艾伦·德古拉的安全
I'll make sure Alan Dracula is safe.
待会聊 好吗
We'll talk later, okay?
我去给你拿一套钩子
All right. Now let's get you a harpoon pack.
什么
Whaaaaaaat?
-酷 -悠着点
- Cool. - Whoa, slow down there.
你不想下场和露西一样吧
You don't want to end up like Lucy.
先瞄准 好吗
Aim first, okay?
-这是我人生中最美好的一天 -我知道
- This is the best day of my life. - I know.
我拴着你 这样你掉下去的时候我可以抓住你
I'm clipping you so I can catch you if you fall,
但是别掉下去 因为我从没试过
but also don't fall because I've never tested it.
艾伦·德古拉
Alan Dracula!
艾伦·德古拉
Alan Dracula!
商场有娃娃机吗
Do malls have crane games?
瞧瞧 我一直在摇晃
Check it out. I'm all wobbly!
我不是你的道具 小屁孩
I'm not your prop, kid.
你就是 空值
Yeah, you are, null.
格雷丝和西蒙说你都不是真人
Grace and Simon say you're not even real.
格雷丝和西蒙马上就要失去
Well, Grace and Simon are about to lose
他们小团体最小的成员了
the shortest member of their little club.
还好吗 有什么要告诉我吗
You good? Something I should know?
应该没什么
It's fine probably.
我不太清楚所有的规则
I just, um... I-I don't know all of the rules.
我明白
I get it.
这列火车会让人感到困惑和孤独
The train can be confusing and lonely.
那个镀铬女孩 她很有个性
That chrome girl, she's quite the character.
-MT人很好 -你在哪认识她的
- Oh, yeah, M.T. is great. - Where'd you meet her?
她看见我给艾伦·德古拉戴墨镜 她不喜欢
She saw me putting sunglasses on Alan Dracula and wasn't a fan,
但我需要的时候她都在
but she stuck with me when I needed it.
我们骑指南针 差点踢了一只蟾蜍
We rode a compass, almost kicked a toad,
去了一个嘉年华
went to a carnival, and, oh, yeah,
你也去了嘉年华
you were there for that one.
她人很好 但是
She seems nice, but she's a little bit
和我们有点不一样吧
different from us, huh?
她身上没有数字
I mean, she doesn't even have a number.
她不会有
Yeah, well, she wouldn't.
她不是乘客
She's not a passenger.
-没错 她是空值 -什么
- Exactly, she's a null. - A what?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我忘了你还不知道
I forgot that you don't know.
空值就是什么也没有 连零都算不上
Null, it means nothing, not even a zero.
我从书中看到的
I read it in a book.
人类才有数字 空值只会跟着我们
Humans get numbers, and nulls just tag along.
她不坏 就是不像我们
She's not bad. She's just not like us,
她这样的东西还有很多
and there's so many more of them.
严格来讲 她确实不像我们
I-I guess technically she's not like us.
你已探索过这列火车 真的很危险
You've explored the train. It's dangerous out there.
你看见这些方块的时候 都被吓傻了
You almost jumped out of your shoes when you saw these cubes.
不是方块 是上面的反射
It's not the cube. It's the reflection.
MT和警♥察♥有些冲突
M.T.'s had some run-ins with the cops.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表