剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第二季 第二集
-不 -艾伦·德古拉
- No! - Alan Dracula!
我们在树上
Wow, we're on top of a tree.
要不是你用荒谬的名字分散我的注意力
If you hadn't distracted me with that ridiculous name,
我就能发现它走开了
I would have noticed he walked away.
就这么定了
And it's too late to change it.
我在手♥机♥上已经备注艾伦·德古拉了
I already put him in my phone as Alan Dracula.
看 对了
See? Oh, right.
这里还是德古拉
He's still in here just as Dracula.
关我屁事
I'm not dealing with this.
它可能会受伤
He could be hurt.
你有特殊金属强度吗
Do you have, like, special metal strength?
没有 我只是不像你的软肉一样感受疼痛
No. I just don't feel pain like you with your squishy flesh.
没错 我是很软
Uh, yeah, I am pretty squishy
而且还很容易吃痛
and, like, really good at feeling pain.
如果我掉下去 肯定超痛的
If I fall, I'm going to feel a ton of it.
好吧 再见
Fine! Bye!
老天
Oh, man.
等等
Hey, wait up.
镀铬女孩
Chrome girl?
这不是我的名字
I'm not answering to that.
抱歉
Sorry.
你叫什么
What is your name?
咱俩很快就会分开了 说了也没用
You won't know me long enough for it to matter.
有路人的声音吗
Do I hear some passers-by?
你好
Why, hello, there.
你和你的金属朋友怎么称呼
Who might you and your metal friend be?
我是杰西
Hi. I'm Jesse.
你呢
Well?
你们可以叫我MT
You can call me MT.
他们怎么就能知道
Hey, how come they get to --
你们看见一只鹿掉下来吗
Have you seen a deer falling through here?
没有
Can't say that I have,
但是很高兴见到你们
but it's a right pleasure to meet you two.
我是曾曾曾曾曾曾曾祖父
I'm Great-Great-Great-Great- Great-Great-Great-Grandpa
威尔伯·吉利库蒂
Wilbur Gillicutty.
这位是曾曾曾曾
And this here is Great-Great-Great-Great-
曾曾曾祖母 西内斯塔·吉利库蒂
Great-Great-Great Grandma Sinesta Gillicutty.
你可以简称我为GGGGGGGS
You can call me G.G.G.G.G.G.G.S. for short.
而你们站在强盛的吉利库蒂家族树上
And you kids are standing on the mighty Gillicutty family tree.
这可不是恶臭的吉利库蒂家族树
This ain't no stinking Gillicutty family tree!
这是特伦德尚克家族树 呸
This is the Trundleshank family tree. Ptooey.
特伦德尚克家很生气 因为我们的后代
The Trundleshanks are angry 'cause one of our descendants
大约一百年前娶了他们的后代
married one of theirs about 100 years ago,
他们必须归入我们的家族树
and now they have to live in our family tree.
也许特伦德尚克家见过艾伦·德古拉
Hey, maybe the Trundleshanks have seen Alan Dracula.
-特伦德夫妇 -不可以
- Mr. And Mrs. Trundle? - Oh, no, you don't.
只要你在我们的树上
As long you're on our tree,
就不能和愚蠢的特伦德尚克家说话
you ain't allowed to talk to no boneheaded Trundleshanks.
我想跟谁说话就跟谁说话
I'll talk to whoever I want.
我知道了
Hey, I know.
你们可以用两家人的姓命名这棵树
You could name the tree after both your families,
比如我的朋友特洛伊
like my friend Troy.
他用了父母两个人的姓
He took both his parents' last names.
所以他不叫特洛伊·班克斯
So instead of being Troy Banks,
而是特洛伊·斯♥诺♥特利-班克斯
now he's Troy Snooterly-Banks.
不可能 呸
No way. No how. Ptooey!
好吧 反正我也不需要你的帮助
Fine, I don't need your help anyway.
斯♥诺♥特利-班克斯
And Snooterly-Banks?
难怪你觉得艾伦·德古拉是个好名字
No wonder you thought Alan Dracula was a good name.
你不应该那样离开
You shouldn't have left like that.
他们生我们的气了
Now they're mad at us.
他们一点也不讲理
They were being totally unfair.
但也许他们能帮我们找到艾伦·德古拉
But maybe they could help us find Alan Dracula.
如果我们能让他们停止争吵
If we could get them to stop fighting --
他们已经吵了一百年
They've been fighting for 100 years.
我打赌我能帮上忙
Well, I bet I could help.
我在学校可以和各种各样的人交朋友
I'm friends with every kind of group at school --
体育生 戏剧生 橡皮擦生
jocks, theater kids, eraser kids.
橡皮擦生
Eraser kids?
他们白天收集自己的橡皮屑
The kids who collect their eraser shavings during the day
然后放学在停车场比较
and compare them in the parking lot after school.
我没说这是普通的团体
I didn't say it was a common group.
我只是说我可以和他们做朋友
I-I just said I'm able to be friends with them.
玩得真开 好有天赋
Wow, fitting in, what a gift.
不是的 这只是说明我很讨人喜欢
It's not like that. It just means I'm likable.
除了你以外吧
Except to you, I guess.
你为什么这么烦我
Why are you so mad at me?
听着 跟你没关系
Look, it has nothing to do with you.
只是 好吧
It's just -- okay.
我以前有个朋友叫郁金香
So I used to have this friend named Tulip,
什么事都一起做 但随着我们长大
and we did everything together, but as we grew up,
我和她没什么共同之处了
I didn't have much in common with her anymore,
但我父母觉得郁金香很完美
but, um, my parents thought Tulip was perfect
想让我和她一样
and wanted me to be exactly like her,
所以我只能绝交来获得自♥由♥
so I had to stop hanging out with her so I could be free.
你为什么这么对你朋友
Why would you do that to your friend?
这太荒唐了
That's -- That's crazy.
这就是为什么我喜欢和鹿在一起
This is why I like hanging out with the deer.
它不会告诉我该怎么做
He doesn't tell me how I should act.
而且他有很酷的能力
Plus, he has cool powers,
不像你 只有烦我的能力
unlike you, who only has the power to annoy me.
如果你想快点找到艾伦·德古拉
If you want to get to Alan Dracula faster,
我们应该和他们谈谈 按他们说的去做
we should talk to the families and do what they say.
那就别管我 去做就好了
Then leave me alone and go do that.
我没让你跟着我
I never asked you to follow me.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我会的
I will.
看着吧 我会让双方停战
Watch. I'll form a truce.
小蛋糕一碟 或者馅饼
It'll be a piece of cake... or pie.
有些人不喜欢蛋糕
Some people don't like cake.
所以
So...
整棵树都在议论你
The whole tree is buzzing about you.
你可真会怼那个垃圾吉利库蒂家族
Way to stick it to those awful Gillicuttys.
我没想怼任何人
I wasn't trying to stick it to anyone.
我只是在寻找我的朋友
I'm just looking for my friend.
它是一只鹿 大概有一只鹿那么高
He's a deer. He's about deer height.
当你告诉威尔伯你不相信吉利库蒂家族时
W-W-What was the look on Wilbur's face
他脸上是什么表情
when you told him you didn't trust the Gillicuttys?
我没有说过 你知道吗
I didn't say that. Oh, you know what?
我敢打赌 你和他们的共同点比你想象的要多得多
I bet you have a lot more in common with them than you think.
在小学的时候 我们学了这首歌♥
In elementary school, we learned this song
我觉得可能会有帮助
that I think might be helpful.
歌♥名叫《看见你就像看见我自己》 这么唱的
It's called "When I Look at You, I See Me," and it goes --
你真的朝他脸上吐了口水吗
Is it true you spit in his face?
没有
No!
小姑娘 要下树吗
Hi, there, little girl. Going down the tree?
是的
Yep.
你不应该和她说话 小姑娘
You shouldn't talk to her, little girl.
她和他们一样笨
She's as dumb as they come.
住口 蠢货
Can it, ding-dong.
你吃橘子皮噎死还好意思说
This from a woman who choked to death eating an orange peel.
我说过 那是水果中最富含纤维的部分
I told you, it's the most fibrous part of the fruit.
你死是因为你坐在马桶上太用力了
You died because you sat on a toilet seat too hard.
你们见过一只鹿吗
Have either of you seen a deer?
我没有
No, I ain't.
你呢
You?
我就知道 再见
Ugh, didn't think so. See you later.
很抱歉你们以如此尴尬的方式死去
Sorry you both died in such embarrassing ways.
特伦德尚克夫妇生气
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表