剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
我去游戏设计营时你怎么办
What are you gonna do when I'm at game design camp?
无聊死吧
Die of boredom probably?
是啊
Yes!
你就在我最需要你的时候抛下我了
Way to abandon me in my time of need.
对不起 米凯拉 但奥什科什在召唤我
Sorry, Mikayla, but Oshkosh calls.
我是威斯康星需要的编程英雄
I'm the coding hero Wisconsin needs.
他们应该不希望本州的编程英雄
I don't think they want their coding hero
全身散发着洋葱的味道吧
to stink up the whole state with her onion breath.
我这么好的品位也不能怪我啊
It's not my fault I have a sophisticated palette.
很恶心好吗
You have a gross palette.
在我离开之前 我要研究一下我的游戏
I think I'm gonna work on my game some more before I leave.
我要完爆那些书呆子
I wanna code those other nerds into the ground.
我觉得你的游戏很不错啊
I thought your game was cool when I played it.
你也知道我对电子游戏的看法
And you know how I feel about video games.
-你很讨厌 -我很讨厌
- You hate them. - I hate them.
但我喜欢你的游戏
But I like yours.
那什么
So...
你♥爸♥来看你的时候
When your dad picks you up for visits,
他会提到你妈吗
does he come in and talk to your mom?
有时候吧
Uh, yeah, sometimes.
看你父母聊天感觉很奇怪啊
I guess it's weird to see your parents talking to each other now.
什么叫奇怪
What do you mean weird?
你懂的
Well, 'cause, you know...
他们离婚了
They're not married anymore,
一切都不一样了
and everything is different.
没关系
It's fine.
很多人的父母都离婚了
Lots of people's parents are divorced.
我要回家收拾了
Y'know... I better hurry home and pack.
周一见
I-I-I'll see you on Monday.
好的 再见
Oh, okay. Bye!
你到了营地 给我发消息啊
Text me when you're at camp!
你肯定没问题的
You'll do great!
郁金香
Tulip.
郁金香 你♥爸♥打来电♥话♥ 我们要跟你谈谈
Tulip, it's your dad. We need to talk to ya.
没有 她上楼了
Nahhh, she went upstairs.
不知道 安迪 你想怎么样
I don't know, Andy, what do you wanna do?
奥什科什
游戏设计营地
游戏 你应该好好运行啊 但是你看
Okay, game, you're supposed to be working but watch,
我一按"开始"键 你就死了
I'll press play and you're just gonna die.
看 这样不对啊
See, that's not right!
瞧
Look at you!
你动了
You're moving around now!
别变了
Don't ever change.
谢谢你 "编程很酷"
Thanks, "Coding is Cool" Guy!
编程很酷
郁金香 谢谢你买♥♥我的书
"Why, thank you, Tulip.
我终于有钱刮胡子了
I can finally afford to have this ferret removed from my face."
郁金香 你能下来吗
Tulip! Can you come down here, please?
干嘛
Yeah?
郁金香 我很抱歉 但你♥爸♥不能带你去营地了
Tulip, I'm so sorry, but your dad can't take you to camp.
什么 什么意思
What?! What do you mean?! You --
你说我提高英语成绩就带我去的
You said if I brought my grade up in English I could go!
你和爸爸还签了合同的
You -- You -- You and Dad signed a contract and everything.
我知道
I-I know, Bud.
但你♥爸♥把日期弄错了
But your dad mixed up the dates
他要出差
and planned a work trip out of town.
那你送我去啊
Okay, well, then why don't you take me?!
我今晚要在医院上12小时的班
I have a 12-hour shift at the hospital tonight
周日还有一个班
and then another shift on Sunday.
我以为你到时候已经走了
I thought you'd be gone the whole time.
怎么 你俩都顾不上我了吗
What, so you're both too busy to be my parents?
是你们离婚了
You guys are the ones whose divorce
弄得一团糟 不是我
keeps messing everything up, not me!
-太不公平了 -的确
- This isn't fair! - No, it isn't fair!
但这是意外
But it was an accident.
我和你♥爸♥还在想办法
And your dad and I are still trying to figure this out.
我知道我们不擅长这个
I know, we're not very good at it yet.
你们擅长什么 擅长离婚吗
Good at what? Good at being divorced?
郁金香 我是说规划时间
Tulip, I just mean scheduling.
规划什么时间 你们两个带一个孩子
What schedule?! It's two of you and one kid!
并不难啊
It's not that hard!
算了
Fine. Whatever.
-我去不了了 -郁金香 等等
- I can't go. - Tulip, wait!
-再商量一下 -不要
- Let's talk about this! - No!
我回去弄游戏了
I'm going back to my game.
爸爸
对不起 亲爱的 我会补偿你的 给我回个电♥话♥吧
无限火车
第一季 第一集
奥什科什
游戏设计营地
短途旅行
300英里可不短啊
300 miles is not "A quick hop."
奥什科什
运气真好
Well, that's lucky.
怎么回事
What the --
我刚才幻想出了一个火车站吗
Did I just hallucinate a train station?
真无聊
That's...boring.
郁金香 我们在游戏设计营很想你啊
"Tulip, we missed you at game design camp!"
对不起 我来不了了
"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't quite make it
因为我在野外睡着了
because I decided to fall asleep in a field
还梦到了过时的交通工具
and dream about outdated modes of transportation!"
-你是我的妈妈吗 -什么 我是谁
- Are you my mum? - W-What?! What? Am I what?
-你是我妈妈吗 -不是
- Are you my mum? - Nooo!
那你是来让我解脱死亡的吗
So you've come to bring me the sweet release of death?
也不是 你是玩具吗
Also no? Are you a toy?
你语♥音♥识别功能很不错啊
You have really good speech recognition.
我在找我的妈妈
I'm looking for my mother.
但我不知道她长什么样
I don't know what she looks like, though.
她应该很大
She might be large...
或许很小 像个有营养的百吉饼
Or small, like a nurturing bagel.
你也在找你的百吉饼妈妈吗
Are you looking for your bagel mother, too?
完全没有
No. Definitely not.
我也没找我爸
Not my dad, either.
这玩具真奇怪
Weird toy.
那你在找什么呢
So what are you looking for?
我没找什么
I'm not looking for anything.
-我要去奥什科什 -那是你家吗
- I'm going to Oshkosh. - Is that your home?
那里有个游戏设计营地
It's where game design camp is.
-你一个人去吗 -是啊
- So you're going alone? - Yes.
不跟你父母一起吗
Without your parents?
用不着他们 我也能去
I don't need them to get there!
回去继续当雪人什么的吧
Now go back to being a snowman or a -- whatever you are!
天哪 我到底是什么
Oh, my gosh. What am I?
这应该是北圣保罗的孩子建的吧
North St. Paul kids probably built this.
这门打不开的
That door is impossible to open.
唯一的出路是通过低温
The only way out is through hypothermia.
这就是火车吗
This...is the train?
我在一个大火车里
I'm on a big train! Like a --
非常奇怪的大火车
Like a really weird big train?!
你能够到门把手
You can reach doorknobs?!
这门是怎么回事 你是真正的机器人吗
How does this door work? Are -- Are you like a real robot?
这里还有其他人吗
Are there other people on here?
-火车就长这样吗 -是啊
- Is this what trains are like? - Yes!
-是什么 -不知道
- Yes to what? Which? - I 'unno.
等等 下一列车厢里有什么
Wait. What's in the next train car?
你应该会挺失望的
It'll probably be disappointing...
我说吧
Called it.
这个房♥间是干什么的
I wonder what this room's for.
还是很厉害啊
Back to being impressed!
你在建棺材吗
Are you building a coffin?
这是我游戏里的角色
I-It's a character from my game.
这个游戏叫《好人打坏人》
I call it "Good Guys Poppin' Bad Guys."
这是我做过的最好的游戏
It's the best game I've ever made.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表