剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第二季 第五集
你知道我的镜像吗
Oh, do you know my reflection?
我们没这么熟
We don't all know each other.
如果你知道
But if you did...
我们不知道
We don't.
艾伦·德古拉
Ah, Alan Dracula!
艾伦 你今天是发什么疯呢
Alan, what is with you today?
我还想知道它天天都发什么疯呢
What's with him every day?
镜像需要上厕所吗
Do reflections go to the bathroom?
好了 提问环节到此为止
Okay! Question time's over.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right. All right.
那嗨歌♥环节呢
Then what about singing time?!
*旅途中的朋友*
*travel friends*
*他们是至死不渝的朋友*
*they're friends to the very end*
*旅途中的朋友*
*travel friends*
*你的歌♥好不着调*
*there's no rhythm in this song*
*听起来简直蠢爆*
*which makes it very, very dumb*
*简单*
*easy*
*一只超能力鹿的魔力*
*brought together by the majesty*
*让我们走到了一起*
*of a superpowered deer*
到你了 AD
Take it, A.D.!
艾伦·德古拉
Alan Dracula!
腿冻死了 冷冷冷
Cold feet! Ooh! Cold, cold, cold, cold!
可怜的超能力小鹿
Oh, poor little superpowered deer.
别嗅那些花了 好吗
Don't sniff those, okay?
如果你的主体死了
Let's say your prime dies.
郁金香死了 死于滑水事故
Tulip is gone -- got in a bad jet-ski accident
或是被海豹吃了
or was eaten by a seal or something.
你还会反射她的身体吗
Do you reflect her body?
不会
No.
一旦本体死了 镜警就会逼你做出选择
Once a prime dies, the Flecs make you choose
看你是想要抹去记忆反射新主体
if you want to have your memories erased and reflect a new prime,
还是保住记忆成为镜警
or keep your memories but become a flec to
"来保护和捍卫边界"
"protect and enforce the barrier."
但是你两个都没选
but you're not doing either.
嗯 那两种选择都太傻了
No, both options are stupid.
是啊 那如果有人
Yeah, so, um, if someone --
没说我哦 对着镜子练习接吻
not me -- practices kissing in a mirror,
镜像能看得到吗
can their reflection see them doing it?
再说一次 不是我哦
A-again, not me.
其他人 另一个人
Someone else, different person.
我说"不是我"了吗
Did I say "not me"?
看起来挺深的
Looks pretty deep.
你觉得艾伦·德古拉会让我们骑着它过河吗
Think Alan Dracula would let us ride him across?
赶紧的 卡萨诺瓦
Come on, casanova!
欧洲著名的风流才子
我说了是别人
I said it was someone else!
请求着陆 艾伦·德古拉
Coming in for a landing, Alan Dracula!
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. Much appreciated.
想要一个正常的门就这么难吗
Is it too much to ask for a regular door?
艾伦·德古拉 帮点忙
Alan Dracula, be useful for once
把那些藤曼射断
and laser away those vines.
等着瞧 它们只会炸成更多的泥巴
Watch -- they'll just explode into more mud.
这才像样嘛 艾伦·德古拉
That's more like it, Alan Dracula!
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得你们俩也很不错
I think you guys are pretty good, too.
-你会说话 -你居然会说话
- You can talk? - You can talk!
对啊 当然了
Well, um, yeah, you bet.
这算是我另一项超能力
Another one of my amazing superpowers, I guess,
魔力或科学什么的
or magic or science.
就那些玩意
You know, one of those things.
是啊 有道理
Yeah, yeah, checks out.
不 才没有
No, it doesn't.
你嘴巴里是什么
Hey, what's in your mouth.
很高兴认识你们
Hello, hi. Nice to meet you.
我在泥潭钻进了鹿朋友的嘴里
Hopped aboard your deer pal back in the mud.
立刻从它嘴里出来 寄生虫
Out of the mouth, parasite, now!
干嘛骂人呢
What's with the name-calling?
如果你想叫我的名字 不如叫我佩里
You want to call me a name, how about Perry?
佩里
你喜欢吧 佩里
You'd like that, right, Perry?
这名字很可爱 我也很可爱
That's cute. I'm cute.
夸自己可爱并不代表你真的可爱
Saying you're cute doesn't make you cute.
没错 寄生虫
Yeah, parasite!
朋友们 你们这样贴标签太伤人了
Pals, that's such a harsh label.
我是共生生物
I'm a symbiotic creature.
我和那些小鸟一样乐于助人
I help and hang out like those little birds
比如帮鳄鱼清洁牙齿
who clean crocodile teeth.
你们就没说它们是寄生虫
You don't call them parasites.
看看这个
And, hey, check this out.
我很能干的
I'm practical.
记得刚才我电掉了那些藤曼吗
Remember when I zapped away those vines?
你们的鹿朋友阿尔文绝对不会帮忙的
Your deer pal Alvin would have never done that.
我也不会一喷嚏射出冰来把你脚冻住
I'll never sneeze your feet into ice,
你们还可以成天地骑我背上
and you can ride me like a horsey all day long.
很方便吧
Convenient, right?
但你不是在泥潭里吗
But I thought you came from the mud.
你怎么会知道这些事
How do you know about all that?
我读得懂它的心思 我告诉你们
I can read this guy's mind, and let me tell you --
它非常喜欢你们俩...
he likes you both very much...
几乎跟草差不多了
...Almost as much as grass,
这似乎占据了它剩余的思想
which seems to occupy every other waking thought.
这话的确没错
That actually checks out.
所以艾伦还能独♥立♥思考
So Alan can still think for himself?
当然 这个老鹿可喜欢这样了
Oh, sure, old antler-head loves this new setup.
我们就像住在大脑的室友
We're like brain roommates.
MT 有一只能倾听我们想法的艾伦·德古拉
MT, having an Alan Dracula who actually listens to us
或许不是什么坏事
might not be such a bad thing.
前提是它不会伤害小鹿
As long as it's not hurting him.
天呐 绝对不会的
Oh, wow, gosh. I would never.
现在赶紧把这男孩的数字降下来吧
Now let's get this boy's number down.
你们先请
After you.
瞧 这就是礼貌 我很有礼貌
See, that's polite. I'm polite.
下次别把蹄子变成大人的手了
Please never turn your hoof into an adult human hand again.
弯腰 APD
Down low, apd!
有谁想放声高歌♥吗
Anyone else feel a song coming on?
*旅途中的朋友*
*travel friends*
*过去他们三人行 如今成了欢乐四人组*
*they once were three but now they're four*
*旅途中的朋友如此多*
*the travel friends are so much more*
副歌♥走起 杰西
Let's bring it home, Jesse.
*旅途中的朋友*
*travel frieeeends*
我知道这有点诡异
I know this is weird,
不过我们或许可以给佩里一个机会
but maybe we can give Perry a shot.
我信不过它
I don't trust him.
你最开始也不信任我啊
Yeah, well, you didn't trust me at first, either,
看现在我俩多好
but look at us now.
好吧
Yeah.
*姗姗来迟的朋友*
*tardy friends bow-bow-ba-bow*
*他们永远那么姗姗来迟*
*they're tardy till the very end*
你有没有觉得艾伦变大了
Hey, does Alan seem bigger to you?
也许吧
Maybe?
我怎么可能会变大
No way am I bigger.
我们在外面 我看着大只是因为这列车很大
We're outside, and I just look bigger because of the big train.
这就是透视图的原理
That's now how perspective works.
没错
Sure, it is.
别这样
Stop doing that.
你说不想看到成人的手
But you said no adult hands.
宝宝手更瘆人
Baby hands are worse.
快拿开
Put that away.
宝宝手
Baby hands.
评委们已经坐立不安了
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表