剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第二季 第三集
我见过这样的数字
I've seen this number thing before
所以我算是专家
so I'm basically totally an expert.
如果你想回家
You're gonna have to listen to everything I say
就得什么都听我的
if you want to get home.
你要了解你自己
All you need to do is learn stuff about yourself.
也许你该记下来
Maybe you should be taking notes.
我有笔和一些纸
Got a pen and some paper.
我有张玉米片店开的发♥票♥
Oh, I have my receipt from Gas and Dog.
我和我兄弟内特说好了
See, my brother Nate and I have this deal
我们会合买♥♥干酪辣味玉米脆片
where we always go halfsies on the Zesty Nacho Supreme...
不重要
Ugh, never mind.
稍等 你来吧
Wait a second. You should be doing this.
开门 学些东西
Open the door. Learn something.
听你的
You're the boss.
大平原
太酷了
This is so cool.
杰西
Jesse?
你好
Hello.
给你的
There you go.
马塞尔会带你熟悉这里
Marcel is gonna hook you up.
你就是马塞尔吗
And you are Marcel?
对
Oh, yes.
瞧瞧
Check it out.
那就是我
That's me.
你在学习吗
Are you learning lessons?!
我知道他叫马塞尔
I learned his name is Marcel.
-这算不算 -你手上的数字有没有下降
- Does that count? - Did your number go down?
-没有 -那就不算
- No! - Then it doesn't count!
继续学
Keep learning!
这里有很多东西要学
Well, there's a lot to learn here.
我们才开始
We just started.
我很久没接待过探索者了
I haven't had an explorer in ages.
如你所见 这里有很多未标注的领土
As you can see, there's a lot of unmapped territory.
我给你的那张地图
And that map I gave you.
你从嘴里吐出来的吗
The one you spit from your mouth?
对 就是这个
Yeah. That's the one.
它被撕碎了
It's been torn to bits.
但如果你找到其他的碎片
But if you find the pieces,
剩下的领土将会呈现在我们面前
everything else will open up for you... for me... us.
是不是很棒
So, this is great, huh?
对 很不错
Yeah. It's pretty good.
你要留下他 还是怎么样
So, are you just gonna keep him now, or what?
我只想和他的鹿旅行
Because I kind of just want to hang out with his deer.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你去吧
Here you go.
我们来看看
Alright. Let's see this thing.
你个混♥蛋♥
Hey, jerk!
为什么我会被地图电到
What's the deal with your electric map?
很抱歉 这里只能有一位探索者
I'm so sorry, but there can only be one explorer.
不是我定的规矩
I don't make the rules.
如果你愿意 可以跟着他
You can tag along if you'd like.
-很有趣的 -随便吧
- It's pretty fun. - Whatever.
也许你要承担更多来降低你的数字
Maybe you need to carry more stuff to get your number down?
也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
给我看下地图
Just show me the map.
这个似乎很简单啊
Well, this seems pretty straightforward.
也太简单了吧
A little too straightforward.
叉叉没什么问题 但虚线呢
The x seems right, but a dotted line?
难道沿着线走数字就会下降吗
Like following a line is gonna get your number down.
那些山呢
How about those?
你要我从山上走吗
You want me to walk on the mountains?
当然
Definitely.
你要保持平衡 战胜一些困难
You'll get some balance in, overcome some hardships.
在虚线上走可没这个机会
Can't get that on a dotted line.
马塞尔 你要一直这样看着我们吗
So, Marcel, are you just gonna watch us the whole time?
差不多吧
Yep. Pretty much.
-我表现如何 -目前还不错
- How am I doing? - I like what I'm seeing so far.
太好了
Yes.
这里有片地图
H-hey, there's a piece of map up here.
拿过来
Bring it here.
这次我可以走虚线吗
Can I take the dotted line this time?
可以吧 但你回来的时候
Mmm, I guess. But on your way back,
想想自己的缺点 又是如何应对的
think about your shortcomings, and how you deal with them.
放心吧
You got it.
好 把地图拼起来
Okay. Let's put this map together.
你来拼
Eh, you do it.
还不错
Not too bad.
但我们真正要关注的是
But what we're really focused on...
又上升了吗
Up again?
这个没问题吗
Is this thing working right?
你的手真没出息
Your hand is trash.
你得多学点
You've got to learn more stuff.
太奇怪了 你的数字一直上升
It's just weird that your number keeps going up.
跟我说说你犯过什么错
Tell me what your problems are.
有次吃午饭的时候
Oh, well, one time during lunch,
我朋友说他们不喜欢芹菜
my friend said they didn't like celery,
但我喜欢 所以他们把芹菜给我了
but I kind of like celery, so they gave me their celery.
然后卖♥♥午饭的女士看到了 她觉得我太浪费了
And then, the lunch lady saw, and thought I was wasting celery,
所以她站在那里 逼我吃了
so she stood there, and made me eat, like,
大约30片芹菜
30 pieces of celery.
听起来这更像是那位女士要处理的问题
That sounds more like a problem the lunch lady needs fixed.
你觉得格雷厄姆太太在火车上吗
Do you think Mrs. Graham is on the train?
很可能 但格雷厄姆太太不在这里
Yeah. Probably. But Mrs. Graham isn't here right now,
也不想和我的鹿旅行
trying to hang out with my deer.
手♥机♥上的时间帮不了你
Phone time is not gonna fix you.
你这个是数字
This is number time.
看看 本来应该是你嚼地图
And now, look at that. That could be you chewing that map,
你的数字可能就下降10了
and your number could've dropped by 10.
给我 给我 给我
Give, give it, give it, give it.
上面都是艾伦·德古拉的口水
It's covered in Allen Dracula spit.
有没有问题
Is that alright?
地图上也有我的口水 不也没事吗
I mean, the map had my spit on it, and it's still good, right?
好得不得了
It's better than good.
水
Ah, water!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不反射
Non-reflective.
水是纸做的
Paper water.
我只是很惊讶这水是假的
I was just surprised that it wasn't real water,
不反射 不湿 也不闪光
and it's not reflective, or wet, or shiny, or something.
是不是很奇怪
That's weird, right?
太意外了
That's surprising.
去找美人鱼了
That's... Well, off to the mermaids.
怎么说呢 我是金属做的
So, anyway, I'm metal.
我是杰西
I'm Jesse.
和她们分享你的感受
Uh, share your feelings with them.
去游戏设计营之类的 我不知道
Go to game design camp? I don't know.
她们有这个
So, they had this.
她们还说你的发型很酷
Also, they said your hair was cool.
再见
See you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 拼起来
Okay. Put the piece in.
还是大海吗
More ocean?
是不是很快就有一扇门了
There should be a door piece soon, right?
当然
Of course.
你们运气不好 没找到合适的碎片
It's just bad luck on the order you found those pieces, huh?
但你们很接近了
But you're so close.
你们还没出海
You haven't even set sail yet.
那才是最好玩的
That's where the real fun is, eh?
我们没有太多选择
I guess we don't have much choice.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表