剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
无限火车
第二季 第八集
他居然下车了
I can't believe he took the exit.
-他很弱 -他并不弱
- He was weak. - He wasn't weak.
-他是被误导了 -但他
- He was misled. - But he...
我们刚刚又失去了一个人类 西蒙
We just lost another human, Simon.
请放尊重些
Have some respect.
杰西
Jesse...
不 不 不要
No. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
什么
Wha!
不
No!
梅斯
Mace!
不
No.
不
No!
伙计
Hey, buddy.
你还好吗
You okay?
没错 回车上去
That's right. Back to the train.
当个乖宝宝 回车上去
Back to the train like a good girl.
*我看见一辆火车呼啸而过*
*I saw a train go racing by*
*在下车之日 在下车之日*
*On exit day, on exit day*
*我看见一辆火车呼啸而过*
*I saw a train go racing by*
*它让一个男孩下了车*
*it gave a boy an exit*
*那天火车上还剩谁*
*What got left on the train that day*
*在下车之日 在下车之日*
*On exit day, on exit day*
*一个孤独的小裂片女孩*
*A lonely little sliver girl*
*在下车之日的那天清晨*
*on exit day in the morning*
也许是下午
Or afternoon, maybe.
车上没什么钟 对吧
Not a lot of clocks on the train, are there?
闭嘴 皮肤人
Shut it, skin suit.
那么
So...
现在的计划是什么
...What's the plan now?
你的男朋友已经走了 小裂片女孩
Your boyfriend's gone, little sliver girl.
我从未想过自己会这样死去
I didn't see myself going out this way.
你呢 小裂片
How about you, little sliver?
这就是你这场华丽大逃亡想要的结果吗
Was this the way you saw your glorious escape going?
不重要了 我的任务已完成
Eh, no matter. My job is done.
你这样和被打磨也没什么区别了
You're as good as sanded out here.
我拭目以待
I'll see about that.
你不会有好结果的
This was never gonna end well for you.
你该遵守镜律被回收
You should have followed mirror law and been recycled.
选择成为像你一样恶心的镜警吗
Choose to become a disgusting fleck like you?
-胆小鬼 -你刚说什么
- Coward. - What did you just say?
你是个胆小鬼
You're a coward!
你的本体死后 你选择当一名镜警
When your prime died, you chose to be a fleck
因为你害怕放弃自己的身份
because you were afraid to let go of your identity.
这与保留我的记忆或身份无关
It wasn't about keeping my memories or identity.
这有关遵循我们这类人的所提供的平衡
It was about respecting the balance our kind provides.
你为什么喜欢这样
Why are you like this?
你的本体也这么混♥蛋♥吗
Was your last prime this much of a jerk,
还是说 你就是这种人
or is this pure you?
我为什么不能往前走了
Why can't I go forward?
这是
It's...
这是火车的缘故
it's -- it's the train!
裂片女孩 人类男孩和超能力鹿
Sliver girl, human boy, and super deer!
从一个车厢到另一个车厢 吸取教训
Going from car to car, learning lessons.
多么精彩的冒险
What an adventure.
你真把自己当成那里的一名普通乘客了
You really fancied yourself a regular passenger
对吗
out there, didn't you?
我一直在探索这列火车
I've been exploring the train,
就像郁金香或杰西那样
same as Tulip or Jesse.
是嘛
Oh, sure.
这一定就是这列火车
I mean, that must be why the train
如此渴望让你回去的原因
is so keen on getting you back,
这样它就能帮你把你闪亮的绿色数字降低
so it can help you get your shiny green number down,
或者是
or -- oh.
非常抱歉 我忘了
So sorry. Forgot.
你没有数字
You don't have one.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
如果你能下车
What did you think would happen
你以为又能怎样
if you were allowed through the exit?
你带着你的金属皮肤
You'd just go out into the world
和神奇的鹿一起去那个世界
with your metal skin and your magic deer,
然后呢
and what?
高中 毕业舞会 大学 工作吗
High school? Prom? College? Job?
像你的本体一样生活吗
You and your prime with parallel lives?
我会
I would...
我会想明白的
I-I'll figure it out.
火车不会放你走
Th-- the train isn't gonna let you exit.
火车无法阻止我
The train can't stop me from...
你有想过为什么会有那列车厢吗
Did you ever wonder why that car was there?
镜车厢 铬车厢
The mirrored car, the chrome car,
随便你想怎么叫它
whatever you want to call it?
除非你们转换 否则你的本体
Your prime couldn't have gotten out of the car
不可能下车
unless you switched.
没有人的本体可以这样
No one's prime could have,
所以火车上会有让你下车的车厢吗
so did the train make the car so you could get out?
你只是在吓唬我
You're trying to freak me out.
没用的
It won't work.
-也许车厢就是给你准备的 -为什么
- Maybe the car was for you. - Why would --
用你来帮助郁金香成长
To use you to help Tulip learn.
这只是火车帮助乘客们的另一项发明
Just another creation of the train to help passengers.
不 我是人
No. I'm a person.
那是我自己做的选择
I-I was making my own choices.
选择
Oh, choices,
选择会带来教训
and choices lead to lessons.
你到底学了些什么
And what were you learning, exactly?
怎样变成那个男孩需要的样子吗
How to become what the boy needed you to be?
不是的
It wasn't like that.
我们过去是朋友 现在也是朋友
We were friends. We are friends.
但他们都会交朋友 不是吗
But they all make friends, though, don't they?
伙伴
Companions?
别说了 不许笑
Stop it! Stop laughing!
你甚至可以说你变成了他的配对
You might even say you became his counterpart,
变成了某种
might say you became kind of a...
镜像
Reflection.
我讨厌你
I hate you!
我不 我不在乎
I don't -- I don't care.
怎么 你以为自己自♥由♥了吗
What? Did you think you're free?
以为自己逃脱了吗
That -- that you escaped?
你现在被困在火车上了
You're stuck on the train now.
你只是在另一面镜子里
You're just in another mirror.
不
No.
不是这样的
It's not like that.
面对现实吧
Face it.
你命中注定只是个镜像
Being a reflection is all there is for you.
我不在乎火车在做什么 包括其中的缘由
I don't care what the train's been doing or why.
我知道我是谁 杰西并不想离开我
I know who I am, and Jesse didn't want to leave me.
我们是朋友 这是真的
We're friends, and that's real,
我要下车去找他
and I'll get off the train and find him!
是吗 你有数字吗
Oh, yeah? You and what number?
我会有的
I'll get a number.
我会
I'll...
接待舱
Those pods.
运送新乘客来的接待舱
The ones that drop off new passengers.
我会找到一个
I'll find one,
乘坐它回到原来的地方
ride it back to wherever it came from,
我会让火车给我个数字
and I'll make this train give me a number.
我们走 艾伦·德古拉
We're going, Alan Dracula.
艾伦·德古拉 不是吧
Alan Dracula, come on!
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
我快死了
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表