剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
so we can pop through the screen reflection
逮捕MT
and arrest MT for her crimes.
我知道这很难办 但她犯法了
Now, I know it's hard, but she broke the law.
你不会伤害她 对吗
You won't hurt her, will you?
如果她对你那么重要的话 杰西
If she means that much to you, Jesse,
我们应该可以破例
I suppose we can make an exception.
破法者
不
No!
杰西 里面发生了什么
Jesse, what's happening in there?
想得美
Nice try!
手♥机♥已经毁了 镜警
The phone's gone, Flec!
让开
Move.
现在用我的方法
Now, we're gonna do it my way.
你怎么能这么做 我没打算让他们进来
How could you do that? I wasn't gonna let them in!
我凭什么相信背叛兄弟的人
Why should I trust somebody who sells out his own brother?
什么
What?
不 我没有
No, I-I didn't...
这事比你想的复杂
It's more complicated than that.
这是朋友们的主意
My friends, it w-was their idea.
我只是觉得可能很有趣 我
I just thought it would be funny, I...
但是我没想伤害内特
But...I didn't mean to hurt Nate.
他可能没事
Yeah, well, ugh, he's probably fine.
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
来这之前 我还没和他聊过...
I didn't get to talk to him before...Here.
你的朋友不怎么样
Your friends are bad.
你知道的 对吗
You -- you know that, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
我应该早点告诉你发生了什么
I probably should've told you what was going on earlier.
镜警他们说的没错
It's true what those Flecs said.
严格来说 我是"罪犯"
Technically, I am a "criminal,"
但我没做错什么
but I didn't do anything wrong.
所以你是个镜警
So you are a reflection?
你是谁的镜像
Who are you a reflection of?
还记得我跟你说的那个朋友郁金香吗
Remember that friend I told you about -- Tulip?
我以前是她的镜像 但我想过自己的生活
I used to reflect her, but I wanted to live my own life,
拥有自己的记忆 但这违反了《镜像法》
make my own memories, but that's against mirror law,
然后镜警他们就一直追我
and those Flecs have been chasing me ever since.
那你的名字 MT代表郁金香的镜像吗
So your name, MT, does it stand for Mirror Tulip?
那不是我的名字
It's not my name.
我只是让你这么叫我而已
I'm just letting you call me that.
很抱歉摔碎了你的手♥机♥ 还喷了一层漆
Sorry for breaking and spray-painting your phone.
镜警可以在任何镜像中出现
It's just the Flecs can show up in any reflection.
我一直都不安全
I'm never safe.
但你的身体也会反射
But your body is reflective.
他们不能从你身上跳出来吗
Can't they jump out of you?
人不能从人的身上跳出来
People can't jump out of people.
那太蠢了
Come on. That's stupid.
这就蠢了
Oh, yeah. That's stupid,
其他就很正常啦
but the rest of it is normal.
对不起 杰西
Sorry, Jesse.
你应该趁早帮我们的
Should've helped us when you had the chance!
我们得把你弄出去 MT
We got to get you out of here, MT!
踢我 快 踢我
Kick me! Please, kick me!
等等 你现在想被踢了吗
Wait, now you want to get kicked!
我在这节车厢学会了一件事
If all my time in this car has taught me one thing,
蟾蜍总是要被踢的
the toad always gets kicked.
这是我唯一知道的事实
It's the only truth I know.
踢我
Kick me!
把我踢到优雅之地吧
Kick me straight in the Gracelands!
但你的数字会增加
But your number will go up!
管它呢 我们得走了
Who cares? We got to go!
我们一起来
Let's just do it together!
一 二
One, two...
不要太兴奋
Well, now, don't get too excited, now.
伤害的还是我的身体
It's -- it's still my body we're injuring.
天啊
Whoa, baby.
没了就不能踢了
Can't kick what isn't there!
这事没完 裂片
This isn't over, Sliver!
我不会罢休的 直到
I won't stop until -- until...
我们会抓住她的 伙计
We'll get her, buddy.
太好了
Yeah!
谢谢你们
Thank you kindly for saving me
从噩梦般的存在中救了我
from an existentially nightmarish existence.
我不会忘记的
I won't soon forget it.
再见
Good-byeeeee.
杰西 你的手
Jesse, your hand.
降到14了
Wow, down to 14!
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表