剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
The judges are getting restless!
你是
And you are?
我是莎榭 宝贝
I'm Sashay, baby.
我是莎榭T台的主负责人
I'm head honchess here at sashay's runway fairway.
如果你们没有快速离场
If you don't hit the exit runway pronto,
评委们会发狂的[假发脱掉的]
the judges are going to wig out.
一语双关
Pun very much intended.
离场
Exit runway?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
离开这里唯一的方式
The only way out of here
就是靠装扮巧妙地惊艳全场
is to dress to impress with finesse.
还有这个
Oh, and do this.
看起来挺简单的
Seems easy enough.
快点 不能让评委们等太久了
Tut-tut! We can't keep those judges waiting.
莎榭T台秀时间到
it's time for Sashay's runway fairway.
掌声欢迎我们的一号♥选手
Give it up for our first contestant.
令人难以置信的"杰"出表演
You won't believe what you'll jes-see!
评委们
Judges?
幸运数字9 看起来不错
Lucky number 9, looking fine.
提升到10分 你就赢了 亲爱的
Round that up to a 10, and you're a winner, darling.
你可以离场了
You may exit.
希望你们还意犹未尽
Hope you didn't fill up
因为坦克要上场了 MT
because this tank's running on mt!
格外前卫吗 应该说是格外地好
Avant-garde? More like avant-great!
你可以离场了
You may exit.
别把赌注都压在我们最后一位选手身上
Don't stake our final contestant in the heart
因为它可能会偷走你们的心哦
before he steals yours.
有请艾伦·德古拉
It's Alan Dracula!
一百万 宝贝
Hole in 1 million, baby!
我估计也拿不到这么高分
I couldn't have done it better myself.
你们都可以离开了
You may all exit!
很难相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
不过你刚才表现得很棒
but nice work in there.
给我点个人空间好吗
How about a little personal space?
我以为艾伦·德古拉喜欢这样
But I thought Alan Dracula liked that.
鹿也会变
Well, you know, people change.
快看这扇新门
Hey, check out this new door.
瞧 老妈 没有宝宝手了
Look, ma, no baby hands.
谁渴望探险
Who's hungry for adventure?
我 我还渴望真正的食物
Me! I'm also hungry for real food!
免费的薯条 辣椒肉酱
Complimentary chips and -- -- Thick, meaty chili.
薯条配肉酱 太棒了
Meat and chips -- great!
你的鹿朋友肯定办不到
I'll bet you the old alden couldn't do that. Ha, ha!
等下 你在干什么
Wait. What are you doing?
艾伦·德古拉是素食主义者
Alan Dracula is a vegetarian!
以后不是了
Well, not anymore.
我和你一样会长大会改变 杰罗姆
See, I'm growing and changing, just like you, Jerome.
我叫杰西
Um, it's Jesse.
就像我说的 杰西
Yeah, like I said, Jess--
为什么它的超能力不受控制了
Why are his powers going haywire?
我猜艾伦·德古拉在摆脱佩里
I think Alan Dracula's trying to kick Perry out.
艾伦像抗击传染病似的甩掉它
Alan's fighting it off like an infection,
你绝对变大了
and you're definitely getting bigger.
真粗鲁
Uh, okay, rude.
我很确定我没变大
I'm pretty sure I'm the same size!
艾伦不想这样
Alan doesn't want this!
快放了它
You have to let him go!
那你们只能和听不懂你们说话的小鹿相处了
But you'll be stuck with a deer who doesn't listen to you.
我们喜欢它又不是因为这个
We don't like him because he listens.
我们喜欢它是因为它是艾伦·德古拉
We like him because he's Alan Dracula!
看来我们的目标是一致的
Okay, so maybe we both want the same thing --
让我离开安布林·邓库拉的身体
me out of Amblin Dunkula,
但是我被困住了 两位
but maybe I'm a little stuck here, guys.
我需要你们的帮助
I could use some help.
你赶到那花车要多久
How fast can you get to that flower car?
帮帮我 杰尔斯和MD
Help me, Jiles and md!
天啊
Oh, boy!
手真有劲 你平时健身吗
Hey, strong hands. You work out?
杰西 这里
Jesse, here!
欢迎回来 艾伦·德古拉
Welcome back, Alan Dracula.
很抱歉我们没有早点救你
Sorry we didn't get you out sooner.
快看 艾伦·德古拉把你的数字降下来了
Look at that -- Alan Dracula got your number down.
真棒 杰米
Great job, Jimmy.
我也有几分功劳 对吧
Kind of thanks to me, too, though, right?
接下来我要钻到谁的嘴里
Now, whose mouth am I hopping in next?
各位 各位
Guys, guys!
拜托
Aw, come on!
两年来我只能附在一株多肉上
I spent two years stuck in a succulent.
让我钻进你们的嘴里吧
Let me hop in one of your mouths!
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表