剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
这只鹿没有
This deer doesn't have --
你的鹿能做这个吗
Does your deer do that?
不能
No.
我们一直和同一头鹿在一起
I think we've been hanging out with the same deer.
你吃过两顿晚餐吗
Have you been getting two dinners?
它是我们两个人的朋友
Oh, he's friends with both of us.
既然如何 现在我们也是朋友了
Now we're friends, too, by association.
我们是驴友
We're travel friends.
什么 不是
What? No.
*一对驴友因为一只不可思议的超能力鹿*
*Travel friends brought together by the sheer majesty*
*展现的神迹走到了一起*
*Of an incredible, superpowered deer and --*
不 我和这只鹿要走了
No, this deer and I are leaving.
再见 随你把墨镜戴在其他动物头上吧
Goodbye, and enjoy putting sunglasses on random animals.
德古拉不是一般的动物 它是我朋友
Dracula's not random. He's my friend.
德古拉
Dracula?
你不能给鹿起名德古拉
You cannot name a deer Dracula.
我们来问问它
Let's ask the deer.
鹿 你想叫什么名字
Hey, deer, what do you want to be called?
德古拉
Dracula.
瞧 德古拉
See? Dracula.
不行
No.
也许你是对的
Hmm, yeah. I guess you're right.
也许我们应该取个
Maybe we should go with something
大家都喜欢的名字
everyone would be into.
大家都喜欢什么名字
What's everyone's favorite name?
艾伦 就叫艾伦
Oh, Alan! It's Alan.
等等
Wait.
有了 艾伦·德古拉
That's it. Alan Dracula.
我们来试试 你好
Let's try it out. Hello.
你看到我的鹿 艾伦·德古拉了吗
Have you met my deer, Alan Dracula?
嗯 这听起来像我说的话
Oh, yeah, sounds like something I'd say.
好主意 镀铬女孩
Good idea, chrome girl.
不 这不是它的名字 那也不是我的名字
No! That's not his name, and that's not my name!
你不能擅自给别人起名字
You can't go around deciding names for people without asking.
这是他们的选择
It's their choice to --
艾伦·德古拉
Alan Dracula!
不
No!
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表