剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
So Mr. And Mrs. Trundleshank are mad
因为你们吉利库蒂四胞胎
'cause you Gillicutty quadruplets
每天早上都会打碎他们的奶瓶
broke their milk bottles every morning.
你们能道歉吗
Think you could apologize?
不 他们从不邀请我们参加他们孩子的生日聚会
No. They never invited us to their kids' birthday parties.
这对孩子来说是个打击
Yeah. I mean, that's tough on a kid.
我们负担不起所有孩子的伙食
We couldn't afford to feed every child in town at our parties.
这是一个合理的观点 负担能力
Yeah, that's a valid point, too, affordability.
但我们是唯一没有被邀请的孩子
But we were the only kids who weren't invited.
你们不应该冷落别人
Yeah, you shouldn't leave people out.
没错
That's -- That's true.
你到底站哪边
Hey, whose side are you on?
除非你选择一边
None of us are helping you get down this tree
否则我们不会帮你下树的
until you pick a side.
我不想
I-I don't --
-我不想惹任何人生气 -快点选
- I don't want anybody to get mad at me. - Choose!
我们一起唱首歌♥怎么样
How about we all try singing this great song together?
歌♥名是《看见你就像看见我自己》
It's called "When I Look at You, I See Me."
滚下我们的树枝
Get off our branch.
这下好了
Ah, great.
你的人气比拼怎么样了
How was your popularity contest?
我想让大家都开心 但是没有成功
Well, trying to make everyone happy didn't really work out.
你锤树也没什么用嘛
Looks like your punching isn't doing much good, either.
是你太拖后腿了
You probably slowed me down too much.
如果我早点下来
If I'd gotten down here sooner,
树枝就不会这么烦人了
the branches wouldn't be this bad.
-这可不一定 -是吗
- You don't know that. - Yeah?
你什么都不知道 也帮不了任何人
Well, you don't know anything and can't help anyone.
你自己都摆平不了
You can't even help yourself.
所以乘客才会登上这列火车
That's why passengers get on this train in the first place.
别推我
Hey, don't pu--
这下好了 现在树要吃了我们
Great, now the tree's gonna eat us.
为什么你表现得我像是
Why are you acting like I'm some kind of --
杰西
Jesse!
别说话 我在吼呢
No. I was yelling.
还没到你
It's still my turn to yell.
不 杰西 你的手
No, Jesse, your hands.
我在变化
Ah, it's changing me.
救命
Help!
天哪 我不想变成木头
Man, I don't want to be made out of wood.
学校的人都会叫我匹诺曹
Everybody at school will call me Pinocchio.
他们不会的
They won't call you that.
好吧 应该会的
Okay, they'll probably call you that
前提是你能回去
if you ever get back to school.
你为什么要这么说
Why'd you have to say that?
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
等等 杰西 它们动了一点
Wait, Jesse. They moved a little.
不用骗我
You don't have to lie to me.
杰西 真的
Jesse, really.
我变成树后 我希望你能向前看
When I become a tree, I want you to move on with your life,
找到艾伦·德古拉 要快乐
find Alan Dracula, be happy.
我不怪你
And please know I don't blame you.
也许这就是命运
Maybe this was fate.
我注定成为一个树人
Fated to be a tree boy.
你为什么
Why did you --
我不是树人 发生了什么
Ah, I'm not a tree boy. What happened?
最恐怖的地方我都没闭眼
I kept my eyes open during the scary parts.
你这棵树真坏
You're a terrible tree.
它已经尽力了
It's doing its best.
开玩笑的 你是棵美丽的树
Just kidding. You're a beautiful tree.
就是这样
That's what's happening.
争吵使树枝生长
Fighting makes the branches grow.
先生 你愿意跟我
Pray, good sir, wouldst thou care
去这棵高贵的根部吗
to follow me down to the bottom of this noble tree?
我愿意
Oh, uh, I'd love to.
很好 继续
Good, keep going.
谢谢你慷慨的提议
Thank you for your very generous offer.
美好的一天 不是吗
Lovely day, isn't it?
是的 没错
Yes, verily.
我喜欢你的头发是用针做的
I like how your hair is made of needles.
请代我向师♥傅♥致意
My compliments to the chef.
我也喜欢你的头发
And I like your hair.
棕色的 很原始
It's brown, how original.
我可以唱首歌♥吗
Shall I sing a song?
我绝对会喜欢
I'd absolutely love it.
*当我看向你*
*When I look at you*
你的金属皮肤很有光泽
Your metal skin is very shiny, like a car
就像被阳光沐浴的车一样
that was just washed by, uh, like, a sunbeam
非常闪耀
and just, like, super shiny.
鹿 你在哪里
Hey, deer! Where are you?
艾伦·德古拉
Alan Dracula!
没事就叫一下 受伤就叫两下
Bleat once if you're okay, twice if you're hurt.
艾伦·德古拉
Alan Dracula!
鹿
Deer!
不可置信
Unbelievable!
艾伦 艾伦·德古拉
Alan, A-Drac, Alan Dracula!
鹿
Hey, deer!
听着
So look.
我不应该对你大喊大叫
I guess I shouldn't have yelled at you so much,
但只是因为会让树生长而已
but only because it made this stupid tree grow.
我也是 抱歉
Me too. Sorry.
我还是想和鹿单独在一起
I still want to be on my own with the deer,
但严格来说我们都是它的朋友
but technically we are both his friend.
我们不是朋友
Not us, we're not friends.
但我们都是它的朋友
But we're friends with him separately,
我只能想到一个办法
so here's the only solution I can think of.
我和你一起走 帮你减少数字
I'll travel with you and help you get your number down.
-真的吗 -这只是因为你会下火车
- Really? - But only because then you'll get off the train
我就可以艾伦·德古拉在一起了
and I'll get to stay with,
我找不到更好的名字了
for lack of a better name, Alan Dracula.
太好了 抱歉
Yes! Sorry.
好了 走吧
Okay, so let's do this.
-你的数字是多少 -32
- What's your number at? - 32.
我马上就能送你回家
I'll get you home in no time.
你上火车时是多少
What was it when you got on the train?
31.
你的数字上升了
Your number has gone up?
你知不知道金属有多痛
I don't know if you know how much metal hurts.
我又软又随和 你又硬又刻薄
I'm soft, squishy. You're hard and mean!
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表