剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
这就对了
That's the spirit...
虽然不完全对 但
well, it's not the best spirit, but,
至少有那么个意思
ah, there's at least something there.
你就直接跳到水里
So, you just jumped right in back there.
-怎么回事 -我是游泳队的
- What was that about? - I'm on the swim team.
我会游泳
It's kind of what I do.
他们教你疯狂地挥舞双臂吗
And they tell you to flail wildly with both arms?
怎么说话的 那叫蝶泳
Excuse me? It's called the butterfly
碰巧我有资格进入国家队
which I happen to be qualified in for state.
你选了动作最大 样子最傻的泳姿
You picked the biggest, stupidest-looking stroke
作为你的最爱吗
to be your favorite?
不算最爱
I wouldn't say favorite.
我刚去的时候 队中只有一位
When I started, we only had one senior
老队员会游蝶泳
on the team who swam the butterfly,
我是新人中唯一会游蝶泳的
and I was the only new guy who could kind of do it.
泳队认为我得游蝶泳 所以我就游了
The team obviously agreed I had to do it, so I did.
所以他们都认为你该去国家队
So, they all agreed that you should go to state
做你不喜欢的事吗
for something you don't like?
实际上我没去国家队
Well, I didn't actually go to state.
很多人都有资格
Too many people qualified,
所以他们需要有人留下来
so they needed someone to stay behind.
我真的真的很想去 但我没去
I really, really wanted to go, but I didn't.
但你不想完成自己的愿望吗
But don't you care about doing what you want to do?
想啊
Yeah. I guess.
我也不知道
I don't know.
有时我喜欢游自♥由♥泳
I'd love to swim freestyle sometime.
内特问过我为什么这么喜欢
Nate once asked why I like it so much.
我觉得是因为它有某种特质
I think it's because there's something,
我不知道 可能因为它简单吧
I don't know, just something about how simple it is.
但他们告诉我如果明年我再次取得蝶泳的资格
But they told me if I qualify for butterfly again next year,
也许我就不用放弃自己的名额
then, maybe, I wouldn't have to give up my spot,
所以还行吧
so it's fine.
好吧
Okay.
说这些好像有点傻
Kind of sounds stupid when I say it out loud.
太好了
Alright!
降得不多 但照这速度
It's not much, but at this rate,
很快就可以把你弄出去
we'll get you out of here in no time.
你得多聊聊体育什么的
I guess you need to talk more about sports or something.
有道理
Yeah. That makes sense.
我们从这节车厢得到了我们想要的一切
I think we got all we can get from this car.
吹风的家伙 这里很好玩 但我们完事了
Hey, wind guy, it's been fun, but we're done here.
该结束了吧
Let's wrap things up, huh?
我说我们完事了
I said we're done!
我们不是来过这里吗
Weren't we just here?
嗯 绝对来过
Yeah. We totally were.
马塞尔 我们来过这里了
Hey, Marcel, we've already been here!
怎么回事
What's going on?
听见没
Hello?
你打算让我们一直绕圈圈吗
Are you just gonna keep us going in circles forever?
怪咖 我在跟你说话呢
Hey, creep, I'm talking to you!
你对我一无所知 我友善 有趣
You don't know anything! I'm nice! I'm fun!
乐于助人
I'm helping!
我们不必停下来
We don't have to stop.
你把我们困在了这节车厢
You're trapping us in this car!
怎么会被困住
How can you be trapped?
我们可以继续探索 不断扩大地图
We can keep exploring, and expanding the map forever.
心有多大 世界就有多大
The world is as big as we can make it,
所以我们继续探索吧
so let's keep making it.
一人引导 一人跟随
One person guides. One person follows.
这个方法太棒了
It's a system. It's great.
我们来成就伟业吧
Let it be great.
我们该怎么办 MT
What do we do, M.T.?
我
I...
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我跳入水中 就会沉下去
If I jump in the water, I'll sink.
好吧 MT没有办法
Okay. M.T. doesn't have any ideas.
我能做什么
What can I do?
他不想补全地图
He doesn't want the map completed.
我们没有纸来补全剩下的地图
We don't have any paper for the rest of the map.
MT 我需要纸
M.T., I need paper!
我没有
I don't have any.
买♥♥干酪辣味玉米脆片的发♥票♥
Gas and Dogs Zesty Nacho Supreme deal receipt.
不
Oh, no.
不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
我是风
I'm the wind!
太好了
That was pretty good.
你救了
You saved...
你救了艾伦·德古拉
You saved Allen Dracula.
它说"谢谢"
He says, "thank you."
谢谢AD 我
Thanks A. D. I...
还在转吗
Still doing that, huh?
这里很漂亮
This place is pretty nice.
不
Oh, no.
别动 裂片
Freeze, sliver.
看你往哪跑
There's no running anymore.
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表