剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表
*当我看向你*
*When I look at you*
*我看到了自己*
*I see me.*
*当我看着自己 我看到了你*
*And when I look at me, I see you.*
*一开始可能听上去有点滑稽*
*May sound kind of funny at first,*
*但你会改观 如果你尝试 你也会喜欢*
*but you'll see if you give it a try, you'll like it, too.*
皇冠房♥间
*我来自西方*
*I'm from the west.*
*你来自东方*
*And you're from the east.*
*你喜欢押韵*
*You like to rhyme.*
*但是我却不会*
*And I don't know how.*
*我们并不相同 但这是件好事*
*We're not the same, and that's a good thing.*
*不同可以带来许多好处*
*There's a whole lot of good being different can bring.*
*人生太短不能只寻不同*
*Life's too short to only look for difference.*
*我们应学着庆祝我们的不同*
*We should learn to celebrate our difference.*
*我忧郁*
*I'm blue.*
*我爱笑 我爱皱眉*
*I smile. I frown!*
*我吃东西从尾吃到头*
*I eat things backwards and upside down.*
*我有腿*
*I've got legs.*
*我什么都没有*
*I've got none!*
*我来自的地方 吸尘很有趣*
*Where I'm from vacuuming's fun!*
*这儿 那儿*
*Here! There!*
*到处各地*
*Everywhere!*
*你是谁*
*Who are you?*
*我不在乎*
*I don't care.*
*只要友善和理解*
*Just be kind and understand.*
*我们就来自平等的地方*
*We all hail from equal lands.*
*所有人*
*Everybody!*
*当我看着你 我看到了自己*
*When I look at you, I see me.*
*当我看着自己 我看到了你*
*When I look at me, I see you.*
*一开始可能听上去滑稽 但你会改观*
*It may sound kind of funny at first, but you'll see*
*如果你尝试*
*if you give it try*
*当你要尝试*
*when you give it a try*
*只要你尝试 你也会喜欢*
*Once you give it a try, you'll like it, too!*
想拿什么就拿 顶点小队
Take what you want, Apex.
数字最高的可以选择下一次袭击
Highest number gets the pick of the raid.
你看到了吗 格蕾丝
You see that, Grace?
已经加了14了
Already up 14.
还不错 西蒙
Not bad, Simon.
还不错
Not bad?
你感觉你能超过我
Think you can beat it?
已经超过你了 袜子和凉鞋
Already have, Socks and Sandals.
今晚
不是吧
Aw, come on!
给我换一个绰号♥吧
Give me a new nickname.
我当时才十岁
I was 10.
我妈妈认为它们很实用
My mom thought they were practical.
不要相信成年人 她听说过鞋子吗
Never trust an adult. She ever heard of shoes?
没有啊
Why, no!
你说的鞋纸是什么
What are these "shoo-ez" you speak of?
好配合
Nice combo.
看来你又赢了 护膝
Guess you win again, Kneepads.
你只是嫉妒
You're just jealous.
我知道如何让实用更好看
I know how to make practical look good.
不 你在做什么
No! What are you doing?
救命
Help!
该走了吗
Time to go?
该走了
Time to go.
锁上了
It's locked.
又是蠢火车谜题吗
Aw, another dumb train puzzle?
算不上
Barely.
顶点小队
Apex?
鞠躬
Take a bow.
当我看着你 我看到了自己
When I look at you, I see me.
无限火车
第三季 第一集
林赛
Lindsay!
这太棒了
This is amazing!
我要把它放进我的私人储藏室
This is going in my personal stash
只有我最喜欢的礼物才能进去哦
where only my favorite gifts go.
别告诉其他人
Just don't tell the others.
我不想让他们嫉妒 知道了吗
I wouldn't want them to feel bad, you know?
亚历克斯 这些礼物太棒了
Alex, you're so good. Presents!
别告诉其他人
Don't tell anybody.
因为我要把这些东西
But I'm going to put only these things
放到我的私人储藏室
in my personal stash of favorites.
好吧
Well.
救命
Please help!
不 你是他们的一员
Oh, no, you're one of them!
露西 按住它
Lucy, hold that.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
太艳了
Nah, too much.
总有一天我会适合穿拷花丝绒的
One of these days I'll make crushed velvet work for me.
任你处置吧
Wheel it or whatever.
那我能留着台灯人了
So I can keep the light person?
不 等一下
No. Wait!
好可爱
Aw, that's cute.
露西认为它是一个人
Lucy thinks it's a person.
西蒙 你有看到人吗
Simon, do you see a person?
我只看到了一个火车供咱们取乐的玩具
All I see is another toy the train made to amuse us.
瞧 露西
See, Lucy?
它什么都不是 只是我们无聊时的玩具
It's nothing, just something to play with when we're bored.
说实话
And honestly
你让我感觉很无聊
you're boring me.
知道了 格蕾丝
Yes, Grace.
明白了 格蕾丝
Understood, Grace.
等一下
Wait!
我想要 把它放到我房♥间吧
I want it. Put it in my room.
好的 西蒙
Yes, Simon.
放我走 我不是玩具
Let me go. I'm not a toy!
怎么了 我要为我的士兵建一个博物馆
What? I'm building a diorama for my soldiers.
在埃斯米洛战役之前
I need a big light to emulate dawn
我需要一个大灯来模仿黎明
before the Battle of Esmeroth.
这场战役真的存在吗
Is that a real battle?
我的奇幻小说里有写 你承诺会读的
It is in my fantasy novel, which you promised you'd read.
我还在看序言呢
I'm still on the foreword!
序言是你写的
You wrote the foreword.
我知道
I know.
很棒吧
Isn't it great?
顶点小队士气长存
Apex, may our spirits be high!
数字常增
And our number higher!
打倒假列车长
Down with the false conductor!
顶点小队揭露真理
The Apex reveals the truth!
再袭击一节车厢吧
Let's raid another car.
英雄所见略同
I'm feeling it. Yeah!
谁想再袭击一节车厢
Who wants to raid one more car?
再一节
One more car!
再一节
One more car!
下一节车厢没有乘客的迹象
No sign of any passengers in the next car.
应该很简单
Should be easy.
再一节
One more car!
再一节
One more car!
再一节
One more car!
再一节
One more car!
再一节
One more car!
对 老大 我在给家人做日常早餐呢
Uh, yeah, Chief, I'm just making the ol' desayuno for the family,
亲吻硬壳
慢火煮熟的莴苣配上乌龟果汁
slow-cooked lettuce with a side of turtle juice.
跟平常的果汁一样 不过是给乌龟喝的
Ah, it's like regular juice but for turtles.
我不知道 老大 发生什么事了
Yeah, I don't know. Chief, what's going on?
怎么了 爸爸
What's happening, Daddy?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
我在安慰我的孩子 凯文二世
Now I'm reassuring my kid, Kevin Jr.,
让他不要担心 没事的
剧集 | 无尽列车(2019) | 导航列表