剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
你靠自己就搞清楚了整件事
You figured it all out without my help.
脑子开窍了啊
You're really blossoming.
这些年来 你肯定过得很...孤独
Must have been, um... lonely, all these years.
一起走吧
Are you coming?
她...想保持房♥子整洁
She's, um... trying to keep it neat and tidy...
就像米娅还在一样
so it's like Mia was still here.
托比 你翻过我的包吗
Tobe, have you been in my bag?
我的另一个闪存盘不见了
I can't find my other flash drive.
是啊 我是联调局通缉的闪存盘大盗
Yeah, I'm the FBI's most wanted flash drive thief.
什么意思 偷法拉利的吗
What's that? Someone who nicks Ferraris?
这哪算笑话啊
How is that even a joke?!
还当着索菲的面
In front of Sophie, as well.
苏苏 你那幼小的心灵
Soph, do you feel your
被老爸的幽默伤害到了吗
young mind is warped by your father's humour?
抱歉 玛蒂达 我不明白你的问题
I'm sorry, Matilda. I don't understand your question.
该死 真的不见了
Bollocks. It's gone.
他真是个怪人
He was such a freak.
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表