剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表
Most of my memories are digital.
别糊弄我了 这技术还得好几十年才能出现
Do I look that stupid? That kind of tech is decades away.
对我的家庭来说不是
Not for my family.
我叫利奥·厄斯特
My name's Leo Elster.
我父亲是大卫
My father was David.
我爸不喜欢世人的关注
My father hated attention,
对我母亲的病情也不利
it wasn't good for my mother's illness,
所以搬到这里来了
so he moved us here.
安全 与世隔绝 完全私密
Safe, isolated, completely private.
但她的病情还是恶化了
But she just got worse.
他自己照顾不了我
He couldn't care for me himself...
所以造了个能照顾我的人
so he made someone who could.
她是第一个
She was the first.
有意识的合成人
A conscious Synthetic,
她有人类一样的思维和感觉
with thoughts and feelings just like a human.
她就像我的母亲
She became a mother to me.
接着出现了其他人
The others followed.
弗莱德 然后是妮斯卡
Fred...then Niska,
然后是马克西 我的弟弟
then Max - my little brother.
你后来怎么了
What happened to you?
我母亲从看护那里逃走 想带走我
My mother got away from her carers. She wanted to take me.
我想逃出去
I tried to get out.
但太晚了
Too late.
停下了
It stopped.
因为我死了
That's because I died.
我那时十三岁
I was 13.
米娅救我出来
Mia brought me back up.
我溺水太久
I'd been under for too long,
但我父亲让我活了下来
but my father kept me alive.
折腾了几个星期 将合成技术植入我的大脑
Worked for weeks, implanting Synth tech into my head,
尽可能挽救我原本大脑中的记忆
saving what memories he could from my organic brain,
给我布好电路
wiring me for power.
然后
Then...
唤醒了我
he woke me up.
他们帮我恢复
They helped me recover
我和他们更加亲密了
and I felt even closer to them.
我现在和他们一样
I was like them now.
但后来
And then...
有一天 他崩溃了
One day, he flipped.
跟我说现在我必须照顾他们
Told me I had to take care of them now.
送走了我们
Sent us away.
然后
Then...
他自杀了
he killed himself.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一直以为她是你女友什么的
All this time, I thought she was your girlfriend or something.
她养育了我
She raised me...
把我当亲骨肉
as her own.
马茨
Mats?
你不能这样
You can't do that.
你不能就这样回来
You can't just walk back in.
求你听我说
Please, just listen.
我懂了 好吗
I get it, OK?
我以前不明白 但我现在懂了
I didn't before, but I do now.
她也许不是人类 但她
She might not be a person, but she...
她不只是件物品 因为
she's more than just a thing because...
因为她为我们
Because of what she does
做的这些事 以及孩子们对她的感情
for us and the way the kids feel about her.
也许我之前的行为
And maybe what I did was...
不可原谅
unforgivable.
你说了算
That's up to you.
我不知道该怎样弥补我的过错
And I don't know how I going to make it right,
但我向你保证
but I promise you,
我一定会尽全力去弥补
I'm going to do everything I can
因为我不能让这个家就这样散掉
because I can't bear the thought of this family not being together,
不能跟你分开
not being with you.
但现在
But right now,
这不是我回来的原因
that's...that's not why I'm here.
托比过来找我
Toby came to see me
说了一些奇怪的话 关于安妮塔的
and he said some weird stuff about Anita.
-到底怎么回事 -我正在处理
- What the hell's going on? - I'm handling it.
你好 乔
Hello, Joe.
如果托比说的是真的
If what Toby said is true,
肯定有人在找她
there's going to be people looking for her.
确实有
There are.
她说有人要毁掉她
She says someone wants to destroy her.
这不明摆着的吗
Yeah, oh, with bloody good reason, I'm sure!
我们根本不知道她是啥
We don't know what we've got...
如果你跟她谈过
If you'd spoken to her...
索菲就在楼上睡觉
Sophie's sleeping upstairs...
你就不会这么说了
You wouldn't be saying this.
其中一个合成人杀了人
One of these killed someone.
她了解我们 她有感觉
She knows us. She feels.
我知道这话听起来多奇怪 乔
I know how it sounds, Joe,
但我是在和一个人交流
but I was talking to a person.
爸爸
Dad.
你又是谁
Who the hell are you?
这是利奥
This is Leo -
米娅的主人
Mia's owner.
我只想要她回来 仅此而已
I just want her back, that's all.
米娅
Mia?
这太荒唐了 拜托
This is ridiculous. Come on.
-安妮塔 -没关系的 爸爸
- Anita. - It's OK, Dad.
她属于他们
She belongs with them.
走吧 我再联♥系♥你
Just go. I'll call you.
我会一直守在外面直到他们离开
I'll be outside until they've gone.
我不在她的大脑里
I'm not in her head.
她说你会理解这话的意思
She said you'd understand.
我父亲认为人类的思想和情感
My father believed that not all human thought
并不都在大脑里产生
and emotion happened in the brain,
但我在这里没什么发现
but I don't see anything here.
文件存储在大脑外面吗
File storage outside the head?
外面也什么都没有
There isn't any.
只有神经系统传回来的感官数据
It's just the nervous system feeding back sensory data.
有大量感官信息在循环
She's cycling a lot of sensory information.
不停地在神经系统里循环
It's just looping there in the nervous system.
有没有可能她的根代码
Could her root code have been...
都转换成了纯粹的感官数据
translated into pure sensory data?
应该就是她
I think that's her.
-利奥 -米...
- Leo. - M...
你还好吗
Are you all right?
还行
I've been better.
是你吗
Are you here?
我们还以为要永远失去你了
We thought we'd lost you forever.
马克西
Oh, Max.
谢谢你
Thank you...
谢谢你们
..All of you.
我要告诉你发生的一切
I want to tell you everything.
这些找你们的人都是谁
Who are these people looking for you?
这些人不想让世界知道我们的存在
People that don't want the world to know that we exist.
他们更希望我们不存在
They'd rather we didn't.
我们只想要自♥由♥的生活
We just want to live free.
老实回答我
Answer me honestly.
我们安全吗
Are we safe?
他们想要的是我们
It's us they want.
他们监视着一切
They hear everything.
如果你们任何人在电♥话♥或短♥信♥里提到我们
If any of you talk about us on the telephone or in a message...
他们就会找到我们
they will find us.
那么接下来怎么办
So what happens next?
我们得继续前进 找到其他合成人
Right now, we keep moving. We find the others.
但目前为止 这招好像不太管用
It doesn't seem that's really been working out for you so far.
我们要好好考虑一下
剧集 | 真实的人类(2015) | 导航列表